J6 Capitol Police Failures on Pelosi's Watch

Now you're throwing shit up against the wall and see if it sticks.

The Speaker has nothing to do with the day-to-day operations of CHPF. She is NOT in the chain of command for CHRF. She does sit on board that governs the CHPF.

The sole responsibility for 01-06 if the Traitor and his crminal cabal.

YOU HATE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!!!!!

YOU HATE AMERICAN FREEDOM!!!!!

YOU HATE YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!

YOU WANT DICTATORSHIP.!!!!!!

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING 5-DEFERMENT DRAFT DODGING PUTIN LOVING ASSHOLE TRAITOR.
I'm still awaiting your answer to your claims of 'Pelosi sits on the board'........then 'Pelosi doesn't sit on the board'. Which is it?

I see your TDS is affecting your motor skills.

I'm still awaiting your answer to your claims of 'Pelosi sits on the board'........then 'Pelosi doesn't sit on the board'. Which is it?

HE has been shown the command structure of the Police Board. The House SSA, The Senate SAA, and Miriam Bowser (Mayor of DC). HE chooses to not admit it. He also refuses to admit that the House SAA is required to report to Nancy Pelosi, the person who appointed him to the position. The chain of command and structure is clear, only Pelosi has the authority to ask POTUS for troop authorization. That must go through the board, and it is taken by the House SAA to Nancy due to chain of command structure.

The moron doesn't understand this or is being blatantly deceptive to the facts.

Ah, too bad. I suppose you were upset when McConnell didn't allow President Obama's nomination for the Supreme Court, and we ended up Kavanaugh.

Of course Jordan was culpable for the sexual abuse of wrestlers' at Ohio State U. when victims and others at the U. when, one former wrestler said "I don’t know why he would, unless it’s a cover-up."

As for Gohmert: Analysis: This House Republican says 'you can't even lie to Congress' if you are a Republican
All you got is hearsay with no indictments, charges or other. You are one desperate Democrat, but what I wonder is why ?? Why are people like you so desperate to keep your party in office, especially when it's now known that your party is full of a bunch of crazies and Looney toons ??

If anything it would be more understandable if you were abandoning the Democrat's since they've since gone stark crazy, and now harbor a bunch of Looney toons within.

If you've gone crazy, then forgive me for conversing with you.

All you got is hearsay with no indictments, charges or other. You are one desperate Democrat, but what I wonder is why ?? Why are people like you so desperate to keep your party in office, especially when it's now known that your party is full of a bunch of crazies and Looney toons ??

If anything it would be more understandable if you were abandoning the Democrat's since they've since gone stark crazy, and now harbor a bunch of Looney toons within.

If you've gone crazy, then forgive me for conversing with you.
Hearsay or heresy?

As usual lots of hot air and nothing from the resident MAGA Meat Heads.

The very people to bitch/bloviate/groan/moan/whine about personal responsibility refuse to responsibility for their actons.

Just like their Putin Butt Kiss, ass licking hero the Trator.

Nothing new here, move on. Rather boring.

As usual lots of hot air and nothing from the resident MAGA Meat Heads.

The very people to bitch/bloviate/groan/moan/whine about personal responsibility refuse to responsibility for their actons.

Just like their Putin Butt Kiss, ass licking hero the Trator.

Nothing new here, move on. Rather boring.
J6, cowboy.....perfect storm of a DC rally with people gone off the reservation and a demonstration of an inept government response and your tax dollar at work.

More drivel from a person whose lack of understanding is equal only to the stupidity of a MAGA Meat Head.

Drivel on.....Drivel On.....Drivel On.

You use lies. Driveling......Driveling.....Driveling and more Drivel.

You are truth challenged. The Speaker has nothing to do with U.S. Capitol Police Force. She does not sit on the Capitol Police Board. She sits on none of committee's charged with oversight of USCPF.

It was the Traitor wanted the Insurrection. It was the Traitor who encouraged the Insurrection.

I've read your posts and there is not one shred of truth in any of them. All you have done is post lies.

Now you're throwing shit up against the wall and see if it sticks.

The Speaker has nothing to do with the day-to-day operations of CHPF.
She is NOT in the chain of command for CHRF. She does sit on board that governs the CHPF.

The sole responsibility for 01-06 if the Traitor and his crminal cabal.

iu

iu

Forum List

Back