J’lem gay parade called off due to war

Sometimes I wonder if God just shakes his head in disgust over his creation. I mean, really...just HOW f'd in the mind does somebody have to be to think homosexuality is anything but 'wrong'?

dmp said:
Sometimes I wonder if God just shakes his head in disgust over his creation. I mean, really...just HOW f'd in the mind does somebody have to be to think homosexuality is anything but 'wrong'?

Yep, that's exactly what I imagine too...an omniscient, omnipotent, supreme being wishing that He had the power to do something about those pesky homos. "If only I could...":blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

MissileMan said:
Yep, that's exactly what I imagine too...an omniscient, omnipotent, supreme being wishing that He had the power to do something about those pesky homos. "If only I could...":blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

Not wishing that HE had the power... wishing that His children had the DESIRE to love & obey Him.

Nienna said:
Not wishing that HE had the power... wishing that His children had the DESIRE to love & obey Him.

His 'children' do have that desire... not everyone who's created is a Child of God or ever going to be..... sad.. but true...

-Cp said:
His 'children' do have that desire... not everyone who's created is a Child of God or ever going to be..... sad.. but true...
True... But sheesh Cp! Cut me some slack! I'm on your side! :D

Forum List

Back