J.D Hayworth: Gay Marriage will lead to Men Marrying Horses

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4E_VDe5TAI]YouTube - J.D. Hayworth Compares Gay Marriage To Bestiality[/ame]

And to top it all off, a "Conservative" is supporting a Federal Amendment in taking a personal freedom away from others. Oh, the irony.

goat.jpg

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

:cuckoo: Are you serious?

Two consenting adults does not include animals. This is why the argument about adults marrying children would be false too.

Assuming he actually said that, how do you know that gay marriage will NOT lead to bestiality?

Wow....just wow....I have heard you say some VERY stupid things, but I do believe this takes the prize Rabbi. The question is, how many of your conservative brethren are uneducated enough to believe as you do?

He looks like a guy who would be banging a horse.

what a stupid argument, just like the pedophiile arguments you get from dumb homophobes. CONSENTING ADULTS partake in homosexual relationships, and animals and children can't consent. So its a great example of dishonesty of people that think something is gross or immoral in their minds but can't come up with a rational reason why gay people can't get married so they have to make up absurd arguments. They know that their opinion and dislike of gays alone doesn't warrant the legal discrimination.

I wonder what it's like to live in a constant state of outrage?

must be hell.

Forum List

Back