Izzy Cook Cracks Up Interviewer With Climate Hypocrisy

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Sep282022

No one will ever top the hypocrisy of Climate Czar John Kerry taking a private jet to Iceland to receive an award for advancing the global warming hoax. But New Zealand’s Greta Thunberg knockoff Izzy Cook deserves dishonorable mention:
A teen eco-warrior is going viral for a live radio interview in which she ripped people flying to vacation hotspots like Fiji — before admitting she’d just got back from that exact trip with her family.
Izzy Cook, 16, left NewstalkZB host Heather du Plessis-Allan laughing hysterically with her admission Friday while discussing the Greta Thunberg-inspired School Strike 4 Climate she is leading in Wellington, New Zealand.
During the chat, the teen environmentalists pushed a plan for people to have to apply to take gas-guzzling flights and only for approved events.
Izzy nixed flights to Fiji for the little people. But such flights are acceptable for important climate crusaders like herself.
The media tells us that climate change caused the hurricane in Florida, since there never used to be bad hurricanes. Izzy might have set off Ian with her trip to Fiji. Floridians should consider a class action lawsuit

All links highlighted
I didn't really know where to put this since usmb doesn't have a nazi watermelon retard category ..
I had no idea who izzy was before this ....

Sep282022

No one will ever top the hypocrisy of Climate Czar John Kerry taking a private jet to Iceland to receive an award for advancing the global warming hoax. But New Zealand’s Greta Thunberg knockoff Izzy Cook deserves dishonorable mention:

Izzy nixed flights to Fiji for the little people. But such flights are acceptable for important climate crusaders like herself.
The media tells us that climate change caused the hurricane in Florida, since there never used to be bad hurricanes. Izzy might have set off Ian with her trip to Fiji. Floridians should consider a class action lawsuit

All links highlighted
I didn't really know where to put this since usmb doesn't have a nazi watermelon retard category ..
I had no idea who izzy was before this ....

Washington, DC - Suva, Fiji: 7,758 miles
Auckland, NZ - Suva, Fiji: 1,343 miles

Clue: You have bigger problems than this.
Way bigger.
If you think my problems are bigger than your own, than you are not as smart as you think you are.

And why are you trolling my posts, did I step on you somewhere. It is possible.

I find the grammer police to be a particular type of...

If you think my problems are bigger than your own, than (sic) you are not as smart as you think you are.

And why are you trolling my posts, (sic) (run-on sentence) did I step on you somewhere. It is possible.

I find the grammer (sic) police to be a particular type of...

In the first place, I was kidding. We all have bigger problems than the crap on silly message boards.
In the second place, you should have realized the foregoing point, but failed to.
Finally, your ignorance is showing, and it is not pretty. I clicked on "SHOW THIS" because I just put you on Ignore for good reason.

In the first place, I was kidding. We all have bigger problems than the crap on silly message boards.
In the second place, you should have realized the foregoing point, but failed to.
Finally, your ignorance is showing, and it is not pretty. I clicked on "SHOW THIS" because I just put you on Ignore for good reason.
If you read your two comments directed at me, you could see how they are easily interpreted as an insult.

Mocking and insulting, funny guy you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back