Izraeli Drug Dealer caught in India!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
another ziodrug mogul arrested with suspected police cell connection!

Israeli drug dealer arrested in Goa

An Israeli drug dealer surrendered to the Goa police on Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.

Atala, alias Yaniv Banaim, a drug dealer operating in north Goa, was captured on spy camera speaking about his links to the Anti-Narcotics Cell (ANC) of the state police which had triggered the suspension of five policemen, including a senior police inspector, last week.

Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Ravinder Singh Yadav said he was detained and would be handed over to the crime branch.

"He is being detained presently and will be later handed over to the crime branch," said Yadav.
Atala was earlier arrested in a Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) case in 2006 and was subsequently deported.
the rest
Israeli drug dealer arrested in Goa | Deccan Chronicle

good news!

drug%20network%20menora.JPG

another ziodrug mogul arrested with suspected police cell connection!

Israeli drug dealer arrested in Goa

An Israeli drug dealer surrendered to the Goa police on Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.

Atala, alias Yaniv Banaim, a drug dealer operating in north Goa, was captured on spy camera speaking about his links to the Anti-Narcotics Cell (ANC) of the state police which had triggered the suspension of five policemen, including a senior police inspector, last week.

Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Ravinder Singh Yadav said he was detained and would be handed over to the crime branch.

"He is being detained presently and will be later handed over to the crime branch," said Yadav.
Atala was earlier arrested in a Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) case in 2006 and was subsequently deported.
the rest
Israeli drug dealer arrested in Goa | Deccan Chronicle

good news!

drug%20network%20menora.JPG

Do you make threads about NON Jews breaking laws? Or are you just so hateful you only do so for Jews?

like who?
I'm just interested on big crimes and international traffic (weapons, drug, children, white slaves..) and money frauds.

Last edited:
like who?
I'm just interested on big crimes and international traffic (weapons, drug, children, white slaves..) and money frauds.

like all the mexicans trafficking internationally?

again, it's shit like this that doesn't help legitimate criticism of israelites.

and, let me just say.. I've known some jewish drug dealers in my time and they were no different than dealers of any other ethnicity. It's a money game; not some silly fucking gotcha moment the second you see a jew moving product..

like who?

like all the mexicans trafficking internationally?

again, it's shit like this that doesn't help legitimate criticism of israelites.

-Izraeli mobster Zeev Rosenstein זאב רוזנשטיין is the greatest supplier of ecstasy in US according to FBI.
zeev-rosenstein-5.jpg

-The king of cocaine in 80s, Max Mermelstein.
he transferred 56 tons of coke estimated at 12.5 billions dollars!
max2-224x300.jpg

-Ron Gonen, mastermind of cocaine in US and a well known ziodrug mogul
graduated with an M.D. from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev. He served in the IDF, where he made it to the rank of captain. he was member of Knesset!!
ae_Gonen.jpg

-Abergil crime family
Abergil crime family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yitzhakabergilecstasydealer.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, this obsession of yours with Israel and Jews is sick. Take your medication for your paranoid schizophrenia.

like who?

Yea because the Latin American drug cartels are all Jews. The Burmese Pirates are Jews. The Japanese Mafia are all Jewish. The Italian Mafia, Jews again. Heck the Russian Mafia is primarily composed of non-Jews. What about the street gangs of America? Until I see the Fighting Maccabees I will conclude they are non-Jewish.

Also you do know the largest distributor of herion in the world is from Muslims (the Afghanis)! No Jews allowed there (or Christians for that matter)!

You are a fool!

Dude, this obsession of yours with Israel and Jews is sick. Take your medication for your paranoid schizophrenia.

So true! I think a Jewish Bully must have really done him wrong when he was a kid, because his obsession is demented!

like who?

Paranoid schizophrenia can be helped with medication. You ought to look into it.

Forum List

Back