Ivermectin will be available without a prescription for Covid-19 treatment...

For fuck sake, it doesn't work.
Let it go. :)
When your "study" is shit..just repeat yourself...that's totally more convincing...

Epic-Eye-Roll.gif

The government says that it also helps reduce the severity and death if taken early on, it also works with other RNA and DNA viruses.

I don't accept or dismiss scientific data based on my political beliefs. If the NIH tells us that it can be effective in the severity of the virus, why would you not take it based on a political beliefs that is all opinion and no facts?
A blog post?

Why?

I don't accept or dismiss scientific data based on my political beliefs.
That's what you're doing.
If the NIH tells us that it can be effective in the severity of the virus,
Your article is not "the NIH" talking. Thankfully, "the NIH" has no opinion on the matter. They just promote basic research and help publish the results. The FDA is the actual agency tasked with deciding which drugs the government deems safe and effective, among its many other responsibilities. But both agencies have gone chronically underfunded for a long, long time now.. Why? Because "Conservatives" don't want government doing anything anymore. All is to be privatized. Government eviscerated for private fun & "free market" profit.. -- an entirely political delusion which really just means more theft by and for the billionaires, much less left for the rest of us to fight over.

Read your junk mail carefully. 90% of it currently says: "Hi, I'm a private corporation pretending to be a person, ostensibly from the government, and I'm here to help! -- by packing you full of fear! -- of loss! :( -- so that you'll eventually be coerced into buying some shit from us that practically no one ever needs (we'd likely make them sue us to provide it even if they did) for our impersonal fun & profit at your expense! Happy Day! :)

Ivermectin doesn't help with COVID.
It helped me.

I tested positive for that shit last week.

Started feeling like ass, no taste, no smell, sneezing.

Dosed Ivermectin (thank you Thailand) 1x daily , in addition to 30,000 IU D3, and 45 mg Zinc x2 daily for three days.

Shit was gone before I could finish my regimen.

When I say gone...I mean GONE.

Two other guys next to me in the office are still sucking wind.

Shit worked for me man...

The key is catching the covid EARLY....which I did.

It helped me.

I tested positive for that shit last week.

Started feeling like ass, no taste, no smell, sneezing.

Dosed Ivermectin (thank you Thailand) 1x daily , in addition to 30,000 IU D3, and 45 mg Zinc x2 daily for three days.

Shit was gone before I could finish my regimen.

When I say gone...I mean GONE.

Two other guys next to me in the office are still sucking wind.

Shit worked for me man...

The key is catching the covid EARLY....which I did.
Not convinced.

Propaganda

Anecdotal...
Fine admission. I tested positive for COVID early last week after my wife got it from some client. I recall sneezing a lot and having to blow my nose more than usual one day on into the early evening. No deworming medicine in my case but I'm sure it simply must work wonders nonetheless!

This will be last day of Ivermectin (day 5). Feel back to normal this morning. Was definitely no fun, but no worse than a bad flu for four days.

Fine admission. I tested positive for COVID early last week after my wife got it from some client. I recall sneezing a lot and having to blow my nose more than usual one day on into the early evening. No deworming medicine in my case but I'm sure it simply must work wonders nonetheless!
Omicron type covid is out there not the Alpha and delta variants. Omicron is an upper respiratory vurus. NOT A DEEP LUNG vitus.

So no cytokine storm which turns lungs into chop liver. Ivermection stops ace 2 receptors to keep your own body from killing you.

So you are dismissed

I will tell you this much.

We have all had many colds and flus throughout our lives.

When they reach a certain stage you tend to be resigned to the fact that this (whatever bug it is) will be with you for the next 7-10 days.

You're achy, sneezing, lethargic...blah blah...

I was there...within 48 hours...gone.

Forum List

Back