Ivermectin Reduces Covid Deaths Says Fed Website

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Yet we have the MSM and people like Fauci ignoring potential and inexpensive treatments.

Ivermectin Reduces Covid Deaths Says Fed Website — Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin.

Is this a whackjob claim from some conspiracy website?

No. It’s from research published by the American Journal of Therapeutics and can be found at the official National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) .gov website.

Yet we have the MSM and people like Fauci ignoring potential and inexpensive treatments.

Ivermectin Reduces Covid Deaths Says Fed Website — Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin.

No. It’s from research published by the American Journal of Therapeutics and can be found at the official National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) .gov website.

colfax sure isnt going to like this,,

I'm guessing it's fake news, but I don't have the energy to research it.

research is but one click away from you,,

I read the darndest thing about that recently ----- and I'm afraid it made sense.

The medical article (sorry, no linkie) said that the thing about that was, that a surprising number of people were infested with a common human worm:

Wikipedia:
Strongyloidiasis is a human parasitic disease caused by the nematode called Strongyloides stercoralis, or sometimes the closely related S. fülleborni. These helminths belong to a group of nematodes called roundworms. These intestinal worms can cause a number of symptoms in people, principally skin symptoms, abdominal pain, diarrhea and weight loss, but also many other specific and vague symptoms in disseminated disease, and severe life-threatening conditions through hyperinfection. In some people, particularly those who require corticosteroids or other immunosuppressive medication, Strongyloides can cause a hyperinfection syndrome that can lead to death if untreated.
*******************************************************************************************************
So the thing is, that ivermectin wipes out the worms immediately, and that is REAL useful because in hospitals serious Covid is treated with steroids and immunosuppressive medicines, and so the worms get the upper hand quickly ---------

Just saying. The article said it was a far more common situation in, you know, benighted foreign countries of barbarians (okay, they didn't put it that way, but that's what they meant), but, however, ----- works here too, if that's the situation.

I was very impressed!!

Quack treatments? Knock yourselves out.

tell them that,,

Apparently if you can start the treatment right away after a positive Covid test and with symptoms, you can start to feel better in just a few days.

But these things are not decided on one small study. The body of science shows it does not work. This has been explained to you people many, many times.

Of course it does. So does hydroxychloroquine. So do other CHEAP INEXPENSIIVE AND PROVEN DRUGS. That is exactly why Big Pharma and their stooges Fauci and the Democrats smear vaccine alternatives daily. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE M-O-N-E-Y. Wake up vax zombies.

They're too far gone. I want to cut my losses and live with a big wall between them and me. They are irredeemable.

Of course it does. So does hydroxychloroquine. So do other CHEAP INEXPENSIIVE AND PROVEN DRUGS. That is exactly why Big Pharma and their stooges Fauci and the Democrats smear vaccine alternatives daily. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE M-O-N-E-Y. Wake up vax zombies.
Yeah, they are today saying THREE shots will kill Omicron.

Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrre it will. What it will do is make profits for Pfizer, which put out this ad.

This is a meta-analysis that uses a retracted study. It needs to be retracted as well.

research is but one click away from you,,
Or, if that seems too daunting, he could just search ivermectin and Uttar Pradesh, India

And once again, President Trump has been vindicated. :laughing0301:
Hardly. It is just another secondary research analysis paper (published in June 2021), not even carrying the recommendation, acceptance, or approval validity of the site, it is published on, nor the NLM(National Library of Medicine), National Institute of Health, or the US Federal Government. So this paper does in no way make it settle science, just because it was accepted for publication and peer review.
Got to give the authors credit though, that is a very well written secondary research paper. I certainly never wrote like that, even when I was being graded attempting to write like that. That's probably part of the reason I only got friggin "B". Of course this was written by PhDs which means really written by grad students working to get their own their post graduate degrees, and you can bet, these kids got the "A".

Disclaimer​

This disclaimer relates to PubMed, PubMed Central (PMC), and Bookshelf. These three resources are scientific literature databases offered to the public by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). NLM is not a publisher, but rather collects, indexes, and archives scientific literature published by other organizations. The presence of any article, book, or document in these databases does not imply an endorsement of, or concurrence with, the contents by NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), or the U.S. Federal Government.

Forum List

Back