I've posted this frequently but NO ONE seems to refute it!

The attached two files I've posted very frequently because I wanted someone to refute them!
But no one has! This first file explains this fact:
Barack Obama, 41 percent negative, 59 percent positive;
George W. Bush, 57 percent negative, 43 percent positive; and
Bill Clinton, 60 percent negative, 40 percent positive.
June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.
Subsequent media studies have found continued overwhelmingly negative coverage of the president.
A previous Media Research Center (MRC) study in which researchers viewed more than 1,000 hours of network news coverage ” ABC, CBS and NBC”
A subsequent Harvard University study produced similar results. The Washington Examiner noted:
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump’s initial time in office. They found, to no one’s surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.
So would those of you who think the MSM was NOT influential in the 2020 election of Biden... please refute this!View attachment 538247View attachment 538246
If you tell the world you and Kim Jong Un are in love, you're going to get some pretty harsh coverage.

If you tell the world you and Kim Jong Un are in love, you're going to get some pretty harsh coverage.
Where is your proof that I ever told Kim Jong I was in love with him?
Now I know you are being so totally stupid in that statement as it reflects YOUR dumbness regarding what Trump was
doing. Too sophisticated for your provincial limited scope of experiences to comprehend the nuances of Trump's statements.
Certainly shows how dumb people like you and Biden are when this proof of not only your ignorance of strength but Biden's definite lack thereof!

Kim Jong Un sends chilling warning to Biden with plans to enhance nuclear capability​

The comments made by North Korea's leader offer the first significant signals of how he intends to approach his relationship with the new administration in the White House.​

At least he didn't get a blowjob in the oval office.
Isn't it funny how the tards believe there was massive voter fraud commited in the last election, which would have required thousands of co-conspirators, and not one was caught or blabbed, when you can't even keep a blowjob in the sanctity of the Oval Office a secret without someone blabbing?

Last edited:
Because it was NOT part of his "fine people" answer to the reporter's question, which I quoted in its entirety directly from the transcript, as the Right-wing liars claim Tramp was misquoted when the "quote" they use for their claim was manufactured by the lying scum Right.
To summarize, the Right made up a FAKE quote to claim the media misquoted Tramp.
Post the transcript

Where is your proof that I ever told Kim Jong I was in love with him?
Now I know you are being so totally stupid in that statement as it reflects YOUR dumbness regarding what Trump was
doing. Too sophisticated for your provincial limited scope of experiences to comprehend the nuances of Trump's statements.
Certainly shows how dumb people like you and Biden are when this proof of not only your ignorance of strength but Biden's definite lack thereof!

Kim Jong Un sends chilling warning to Biden with plans to enhance nuclear capability​

The comments made by North Korea's leader offer the first significant signals of how he intends to approach his relationship with the new administration in the White House.​

Kim Jong Un’s Nuclear Weapons Got More Dangerous Under Trump

The totalitarians of the world knew that all you had to do to get the egomaniacal insecure Trump to fall in love with you is write him some pretty words.

That's gonna get you some harsh coverage.

Ok. Tell us what Trump lied about and what Trump told the truth about and how you can tell the difference.

Also, please point to any post you've ever made where you criticized anything that Trump did while in office that felt went too far, or was unConstitutional, or morally wrong.
What in the world makes you think I owe you anything?

Trump-and-Kim.jpg

And they lived happily ever after...

love.jpg

Also, please point to any post you've ever made where you criticized anything that Trump did while in office that felt went too far, or was unConstitutional, or morally wrong.
You may as well ask j-mac to commit suicide. :lol:

Forum List

Back