I've noticed that people who focus on God's love the most are the most unloving people

I don't know... just an observation

But it seems that those who like to talk about God's love and how... Oh, I am forgiven for all my sins and etc..

they say the nastiest things to others... accuse them of hideous motives, tell them in so many words they are stupid or don't know a damn thing...

on the other hand, those focused on God's LAWS... the Commandments of Christ... and yes, He gave us Commandments

well, they seem to be much more civilized and caring people...

So yeh... away with this "love" stuff...

human beings don't have a first clue about what real love is... until and unless they KNOW Jesus... and only Catholics have Christ's REAL PRESENCE (wherein they can experience it)

If you are not a Christian, you do not have to accept anything in the New Testament. Why would you? Certainly those of other faiths such as Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism do not give it a second thought.
WHAT?

Because a person is of another faith, they don't have to accept TRUTH?

you do believe it is a truth, don't you... the New Testament?

If u don't, you are not Catholic... (the novus ordo is not Catholic, from my best info)

I don't know... just an observation

But it seems that those who like to talk about God's love and how... Oh, I am forgiven for all my sins and etc..

they say the nastiest things to others... accuse them of hideous motives, tell them in so many words they are stupid or don't know a damn thing...

on the other hand, those focused on God's LAWS... the Commandments of Christ... and yes, He gave us Commandments

well, they seem to be much more civilized and caring people...

So yeh... away with this "love" stuff...

human beings don't have a first clue about what real love is... until and unless they KNOW Jesus... and only Catholics have Christ's REAL PRESENCE (wherein they can experience it)
:auiqs.jpg: :aargh::laughing0301::dance::spinner:

WHAT?

Because a person is of another faith, they don't have to accept TRUTH?

you do believe it is a truth, don't you... the New Testament?

If u don't, you are not Catholic... (the novus ordo is not Catholic, from my best info)
I was speaking to a person of no faith.

I was speaking to a person of no faith.
well, if people perceive that you don't believe what u claim to believe, they will themselves not believe...

but that said, I am not sure what u said to that person... I'm distracted w/ 1000 things...

New Topics

Forum List

Back