I've never started a thread about a member before, but, anyone know what happened to William the Wie?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I always remember that he had an auto message set up "thanks for the rep" whenever he received a like. It says that he was last on March 22, 2020, anyone know where he has been?

The internet is odd like that. I've sometimes wondered about my social media/forum accounts and who in my family would post something on my behalf if something happened to me, if I left the country or went off the grid etc. Not even logging in for almost a year and a half? I hope all is well with him.

He got tangled up in a 'pay for play' scheme down in Panama. The local federal enforcement chief wasn't in on the take and he got hemmed up pretty bad. Word is he is doing a stretch with hopes of release in Feb, 2023.

He got tangled up in a 'pay for play' scheme down in Panama. The local federal enforcement chief wasn't in on the take and he got hemmed up pretty bad. Word is he is doing a stretch with hopes of release in Feb, 2023.

That's maybe a 5/10 on the troll scale.

Come on maaaan...
You have to admit... It's a little funny...

Come on maaaan...
You have to admit... It's a little funny...

It depends on where William really is. If he is retired on some island somewhere, ok. If something happened to his health that prevents him from posting, or worse, than it's poorly timed.

I figure, if a guy sets up an auto response for every like he gets, he must be a nice, considerate person. It would just be nice to know he's alright.

I spoke with his attorney, Renato Moicano last month and he is doing well. They removed him from gen pop. He pissed off a lot of powerful people when he tried to turn evidence for a lesser sentence. He didn't get one.
Things don't work like that down there though. There is an IN crowd, and Billy Boy was not in it. He took a shank through a rib in his first week. Grazed his lung, and put him in the infirmary for a week.
The attorney managed to pull some strings. Only down side is they have him housed in the mental section. He told Renato there are days where he would rather be in gen pop. I guess those loonies get to you after a while.
Don't do the crime...ya know?

I always remember that he had an auto message set up "thanks for the rep" whenever he received a like. It says that he was last on March 22, 2020, anyone know where he has been?

The internet is odd like that. I've sometimes wondered about my social media/forum accounts and who in my family would post something on my behalf if something happened to me, if I left the country or went off the grid etc. Not even logging in for almost a year and a half? I hope all is well with him.

He recently sent me this video diary...

I thought William the Wie was one of the finest people who ever graced this board.

Do some USMB posters keep in touch with each other? Do they get together to gang up on a poster they don't like? It casts a different light on the board.

LOL. I deleted my facebook account and it took like 6 months for someone to notice and text me. Admittedly I wasn't posting much to begin with.

People come and people go.

Do some USMB posters keep in touch with each other? Do they get together to gang up on a poster they don't like? It casts a different light on the board.

Some do as to both scenarios. I recall donating money to some poster I didn't even really interact with much after someone set up a gofundme for them. Some of the old timers do really go after each other though. When one of my posts gets caught up in their back and forths they both make my ignore list just to stop the alerts

Skye and I do the naked bounce on the trampoline every 5th wed of the month at 0:133 I'll post vids tomorrow :stir::rolleyes::aargh:

Likkmee ... Thanks that was awesome...

Come on maaaan...
Mr. President, is that you?

Have you ever been to Panama?....I got tangled up down there for 2 and a half years....seemed like forever.

Have you ever been to Panama?....I got tangled up down there for 2 and a half years....seemed like forever.
No...do tell. I adore a good yarn.

Forum List

Back