Ive held off on commenting but if Trump is charged, so should Hillary

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
We (and I) Bernie supporters despise Hillary and always have. She stole the 2016 primary. Fact. And I despise Trump. Worst president ever. However, after some dust has settled this week, I must say: If Trump is indicted, so should be Hillary, and vice versa if not indicted. And obviously Hillary wasnt. Same crime…but not the same consequences??? THIS is exactly what the BLM movement was saying. How law enforcement treats them differently than others. How can we on the left oppose unequal law enforcement at the local level but cheer it on at the federal level?

Im sorry but this is absurd. Let Trump run. And we’ll beat him again. Hopefully with a progressive FAR better than Biden and Hillary.

And you couldn't have said this in any of the other 500 topics on this already?

And you couldn't have said this in any of the other 500 topics on this already?

Sorry I dont spend most days on USMB. Saw the board was mostly talking about classifications and non MAL related stuff

We (and I) Bernie supporters despise Hillary and always have. She stole the 2016 primary. Fact. And I despise Trump. Worst president ever. However, after some dust has settled this week, I must say: If Trump is indicted, so should be Hillary, and vice versa if not indicted. And obviously Hillary wasnt. Same crime…but not the same consequences??? THIS is exactly what the BLM movement was saying. How law enforcement treats them differently than others. How can we on the left oppose unequal law enforcement at the local level but cheer it on at the federal level?

Im sorry but this is absurd. Let Trump run. And we’ll beat him again. Hopefully with a progressive FAR better than Biden and Hillary.

Hillary never took any documents.. she just wasn't computer savvy.

“No reasonable prosecutor” is exactly what I mean. She could have been charged and should have been….but DOJ prosecutors just didn’t want to. But now, they’re salivating to charge Trump. For the same actions Hillary committed.

I will not let my disdain for Trump cause me to fall into this dual justice nonsense. We protested in 2020 to get EQUAL treatment from law enforcement, same crime = same response. I cant just watch that moral standard get shredded just because “well we dont like the person so lets do it”. Thats 100% what we fought AGAINST isnt it?

Hillary never took any documents.. she just wasn't computer savvy.
She and her staff destroyed evidence. From the info we have public, what she did was actually WORSE. Now that could change once all the Trump info comes out but so far it’s not

Sure am glad you started a discussion specific to this aspect of the whole thing. I don't think anybody has brought that up, yet.

She and her staff destroyed evidence. From the info we have public, what she did was actually WORSE. Now that could change once all the Trump info comes out but so far it’s not

She and her staff MADE UP FAKE EVIDENCE to undermine the Trump Presidency.

We (and I) Bernie supporters despise Hillary and always have. She stole the 2016 primary. Fact. And I despise Trump. Worst president ever. However, after some dust has settled this week, I must say: If Trump is indicted, so should be Hillary, and vice versa if not indicted. And obviously Hillary wasnt. Same crime… but not the same consequences??? THIS is exactly what the BLM movement was saying. How law enforcement treats them differently than others. How can we on the left oppose unequal law enforcement at the local level but cheer it on at the federal level?

Demokrats would never purposely expose their key players to that sort of scrutiny.
All you have to do is investigate the handling of the treasonous acts of Joey Xi Bai Dung, his son Hunter and the rest of the family.

The left are doing everything in their power to suppress all Trump votes because they are against democracy.

Didn't the progressives use the Logan Act to destroy Michael Flynn? Wasn't Flynn the ONLY person ever prosecuted this way. Shouldn't hundreds of other people be prosecuted for the exact same thing? Political targeting is not a pretty thing.

Forum List

Back