I've Heard About All The Political Bullshit I Need To Hear

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
All my life I've heard politicians talk about drilling new oil wells and using the natural gas reserves etc. You know what? Not a one of them has ever really seriously pursued it. If one thinks seriously about it...Why Would We??

We are not only buying and burning oil products from the rest of the world we are filling our abandoned salt mines with Arabian oil. Why Wouldn't We?

When the world's supply of fossil fuels is exhausted we will use ours. Who in their right mind would burn all our oil and make our military and strategic transportation capabilities dependent upon a bunch of ignorant third world countries?

All my life I've heard politicians talk about drilling new oil wells and using the natural gas reserves etc. You know what? Not a one of them has ever really seriously pursued it. If one thinks seriously about it...Why Would We??

We are not only buying and burning oil products from the rest of the world we are filling our abandoned salt mines with Arabian oil. Why Wouldn't We?

When the world's supply of fossil fuels is exhausted we will use ours. Who in their right mind would burn all our oil and make our military and strategic transportation capabilities dependent upon a bunch of ignorant third world countries?
Whew!!!!

Whatta great time to come outta-your-cave!

:eusa_clap:

:welcome:

Whew!!!!

You didn't say anything...do you think we should dig new wells, burn up our oil and end up dependent on ignorant third world countries to supply our military and strategic transportation needs? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

There are many politicians that have fought and continue to fight for hydrocarbon development in the U.S. And they're from both sides of the aisle. Greater access to public lands, less onerous regulation, loosening of capital markets, etc.

Don't kid yourself. It's a constant battle and yes there are elected representatives in D.C. who are keeping up the good fight.

Whew!!!!

You didn't say anything...do you think we should dig new wells, burn up our oil and end up dependent on ignorant third world countries to supply our military and strategic transportation needs? A simple Yes or No will suffice.
Hyper-text challenged, are you??

:eusa_eh:

Whew!!!!

Hyper-text challenged, are you??

:eusa_eh:

I told you...all my life I've heard prospective politicians preach and harp about opening up new ground, issuing permits to drill on federal land, beginning more drilling offshore, etc. etc. They never do it. Right now the Democrats are sitting on hundreds of permit applications and Republicans are preaching about new plans to develop natural gas. Guess what...we're still buying 10 million barrels a day from the middle east and pumping part of it into abandoned salt mines.

One more time...do you think we should use all our oil and then become dependent on third world countries for our military and strategic transportation needs? Forget it...it will not happen.

Forum List

Back