I've Got This Buddy.....

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I've got this buddy... neighbor actually, who is such a vegan that he gently picks mosquitos off his skin and sets them free. I think the guy is uncomfortable killing plants, to be honest... Anyway, another friend and neighbor is a guy who enjoys only two things in life more than killing quadruped mammals, the bigger the better.

Life in America can be a wonderfully strange journey through time for the open-minded.

I've got this buddy... neighbor actually, who is such a vegan that he gently picks mosquitos off his skin and sets them free. I think the guy is uncomfortable killing plants, to be honest... Anyway, another friend and neighbor is a guy who enjoys only two things in life more than killing quadruped mammals, the bigger the better.

Life in America can be a wonderfully strange journey through time for the open-minded.

It's what makes the world go round my friend. :beer:

I've got this buddy... neighbor actually, who is such a vegan that he gently picks mosquitos off his skin and sets them free.

When I kill a mosquito, I slap it.

Then I take the body and roll it on the palm of my hand like a booger, just to make an example of it for all of the other mosquitos.

I find it unlikely a mosquito would sit still long enough to be gently removed .

There was a guy at my pool who used to catch flies, and tie a piece of human hair around them, like a leash.

You have to broaden your horizens.

I have a freind who is sober.

She never returns my calls.

But I still call her freind.

Or at least still want to fuck her.

Except when I am sober.

Last edited:
I've got this buddy... neighbor actually, who is such a vegan that he gently picks mosquitos off his skin and sets them free.

Then I take the body and roll it on the palm of my hand like a booger, just to make an example of it for all of the other mosquitos.

Then you go inside and make a sammich, right?

mosquito's don't like me. :(
I have heard it can be your blood type, your ph balance, etc.

I find it unlikely a mosquito would sit still long enough to be gently removed .

Then you're missing the point..... *sigh*

Making a armkill appetizer :lol:

I don't like to kill plants or animals, either, unless I have no choice.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who takes down cobwebs and worries about the cobs being homeless.

No, I'm not shitting you.

How I got to be such a pussy I cannot imagine.

I used to besuch a pugnacious jerk.

Seriously, I used to punch first and ask questions later.

Of course that was only people, and they're not innocent like plants and animals are, are they?

I don't like to kill plants or animals, either, unless I have no choice.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who takes down cobwebs and worries about the cobs being homeless.

No, I'm not shitting you.

How I got to be such a pussy I cannot imagine.

I used to besuch a pugnacious jerk.

Seriously, I used to punch first and ask questions later.

Of course that was only people, and they're not innocent like plants and animals are, are they?

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to editec again.

Bummer!

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back