I've got a screaming hemorrhoid

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So I've got a screaming hemorrhoid, and it's largely due to recent constipation, and I'm wondering what works best in alleviating the swelling. I can't soak in a hot bath, cause the bath drain lever needs replaced. What works best? I've never used any of the creams before, do any of these work?

1587577291303.png

I've got a hemorrhoid too, but he doesn't scream too much.

Hope you get help for yours.

So I've got a screaming hemorrhoid, and it's largely due to recent constipation, and I'm wondering what works best in alleviating the swelling. I can't soak in a hot bath, cause the bath drain lever needs replaced. What works best? I've never used any of the creams before, do any of these work?
do you know how easy it is to change a drain lever?...

Thanks for the overshare Danny (I think ;-) - I haven't had a roid in years, but this stuff works pretty good.

305732868936_2.jpg

I've never had one....but I know people who've mentioned the standards as having been helpful. Usual creams such as Prep H.

do you know how easy it is to change a drain lever?...

Yea, I know, I have to buy one. It's not like I can't change it. Thanks anyway.

I've never had one....but I know people who've mentioned the standards as having been helpful. Usual creams such as Prep H.

Thank you SunDevil for actually trying to help, much appreciated man.

Thanks for the overshare Danny (I think ;-) - I haven't had a roid in years, but this stuff works pretty good.

305732868936_2.jpg

Have you actually used it? I've heard of it, but like I've said, never have shoved anything up my ass before, not even a suppository.

Mix some cayenne pepper with a little water until it makes a paste, then rub it on there very liberally.

It works, gare awn teed. You'll forget that hemorrhoid is even there in like 5 seconds.

305732868936_2.jpg

Have you actually used it? I've heard of it, but like I've said, never have shoved anything up my ass before, not even a suppository.

Yep I've used it and it definitely shrinks and dulls the pain. I think there's an extra strength version that includes a pain killer - Lidocaine maybe.

Thank you SunDevil for actually trying to help, much appreciated man.
You ever thought about seeing an actual doctor and not asking a bunch of strangers on the internet that could care less?

1587584086283.png

You are a screaming hemorrhoid. No offense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back