I've Discovered the Mark of the Beast

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
I've discovered the mark of the beast and it's coming very soon...
It's not going to be long before it's everywhere being promoted as the next best thing to try....and people are going to take it willingly and with great relish...

It's going to be known as "pumpkin spice".
They are going to put this garbage in everything from coffee to muffins. Pancakes and syrup... everything everywhere is going to be pumpkin spice soon.

God help us all!

religion is made up--man made--so you can make up anything about the mark of the beast

It's not going to be long before it's everywhere being promoted as the next best thing to try....and people are going to take it willingly and with great relish...

They are going to put this garbage in everything from coffee to muffins. Pancakes and syrup... everything everywhere is going to be pumpkin spice soon.

God help us all!
Does it come with whipped cream?

I like the way it smells. I don't like any pumpkin dish. Pumpkin pie and congealed vomit are synonymous in my book.
See...
You are going to take the Mark....I told you it was insidious...
You just are an unbeliever...

And I actually think pumpkin is OK (not great)...but the spice sucks especially when mixed with pumpkin. Friend of mine made pumpkin beer/ale...I never had the courage to try it though. Said it was something akin to mead.

See...
You are going to take the Mark....I told you it was insidious...
You just are an unbeliever...

And I actually think pumpkin is OK (not great)...but the spice sucks especially when mixed with pumpkin. Friend of mine made pumpkin beer/ale...I never had the courage to try it though. Said it was something akin to mead.
Perhaps.

1630593730683.png

I work near a major pumpkin processing facility, and the smell outdoors this time of year is absolutely awful. A cross between vomit and a soiled diaper.

We only eat pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, so I've never burned out on it. We use a lot of cinnamon in ours.

Our children loved to eat their deserts while the teenagers and adults performed the usual traditional WASP activities of burning native Americans at the stake in the back yard and flogging Negroes tied to wagon wheels, like all WASPS do at thanksgiving.

God help us all!
The enemy is not seen. The mark, likewise, will not be seen. Satan gives the mark in the mind, doing the will that being, and the hand, doing the works of that being. Islamic people are bowing to the beast. The catholic church is bowing to the beast, wanting Muslims to be here, under the guise of unity, sounding good, being horrifically evil. Legal system is bowing to that beast too, imitating Gods throne on the earth. All want people to be like them acquiring the same mark. Be like Jesus to not get that mark, not being of the world.

The enemy is not seen. The mark, likewise, will not be seen. Satan gives the mark in the mind, doing the will that being, and the hand, doing the works of that being. Islamic people are bowing to the beast. The catholic church is bowing to the beast, wanting Muslims to be here, under the guise of unity, sounding good, being horrifically evil. Legal system is bowing to that beast too, imitating Gods throne on the earth. All want people to be like them acquiring the same mark. Be like Jesus to not get that mark, not being of the world.
Ummmm
Dude...
This is a facetious thread...

Got any pumpkin pie spice?

There y'all go.. messing with my bookmarks

Forum List

Back