I've been watching old shows lately

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
One of them is Hart to Hart, on this Show Jonathon is like a billionaire that makes all of his wife's wildest dreams come true. In every episode, someone is either trying to kidnap his wife Jennifer or murder her. I am never clear why so many people want to hurt Jennifer she seems super cool but that's the series. Jonathon is always the badass who saves her and then they drink champagne in their hot tub on a private jet. And the personal assistant Max a fat old dude with a gruff voice basically appears magically to fill in a one-liner joke or give important information to help Jonathon find the kidnappers or killers.

The other show that I tried to watch but only make me angry if Barney Miller, in this show they just talk about politics of that era and personal issues that have a weird programmed moral story and one the detective just eats salami sandwiches a lot and one detective is writing his own biography on the clock.

Barney Miller helps for insomnia and Hart to Hart is hilarious and I love it.

I was watching some Bewitched reruns the other day and realized they were a bunch of alcoholics back then, you know....Darrin would always be saying "I need a drink ." and every time they had company it was straight to the bar.:cool:
1603426675162.png

One of them is Hart to Hart, on this Show Jonathon is like a billionaire that makes all of his wife's wildest dreams come true. In every episode, someone is either trying to kidnap his wife Jennifer or murder her. I am never clear why so many people want to hurt Jennifer she seems super cool but that's the series. Jonathon is always the badass who saves her and then they drink champagne in their hot tub on a private jet. And the personal assistant Max a fat old dude with a gruff voice basically appears magically to fill in a one-liner joke or give important information to help Jonathon find the kidnappers or killers.

The other show that I tried to watch but only make me angry if Barney Miller, in this show they just talk about politics of that era and personal issues that have a weird programmed moral story and one the detective just eats salami sandwiches a lot and one detective is writing his own biography on the clock.

Barney Miller helps for insomnia and Hart to Hart is hilarious and I love it.
Those shows arent old

try Highway Patrol with Broderick Crawford and struggling young actors like Clint Eastwood and Lenord Nimoy.

Ted Turner was fake colorizing old black and white movies in the eighties, I'm glad he stopped that shit. Original King Kong in fake color, perish the thought.

I watched the pilot to "Three's Company" the other night. Good stuff.
Susanne Somers was hot and still hot but she got mad and quit Three's Company. Actually, her super rich husband forced her out of Hollywood. Barbara Eden had an affair with Desi Arnez but that is another story concerning Lucille Ball and DesiLu Studios. Star Trek was filmed at DesiLu as well has I Dream of Jeannie.

Last edited:
To me, if Bronson Pinchot from the Perfect Strangers show is as good as it gets, I will never be able to thank the Lord enough, I love Bronson SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Watching enjoying and relating to old sitcoms is understandable in today's mixed up climate...

It does give you a break and when I have insomnia I don't want to watch politics because I will stay up worried to angry. lol The old retro channel is a relief for me right now. I used to watch reaction videos but now I'm burned out on them. So the old tv shows is an escape that is very nice. Also, I really like the interior decorating of the '70s and '80s on the tv shows. lol

You should try watching old movies.

This is a scene from a favorite of Mine.

I used to watch Turner classic movie channel but also got burned out on it. Now it's retro tv and tv land channels. I will have to check that movie out. when I do I will give my reaction here.

Forum List

Back