I've Been Shot

Medical professionals?
Just like any field, healthcare and medical research has it's share of contrarians that always have a tendency to go against commonly excepted medical views. I have run across a few and I stay clear of them. When you're looking for medical advice look to respective medical institutions, not just individuals. The advice they give you is going to be base on solid medical research which has been reviewed by their peers and proven in the real world. You can count on institution like the National Institute of Health, John Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, and a number of organization that are regarded as best to give you the most accurate information available.

There are several irrefutable facts about the effectiveness and safety of these vaccines are. Hospital after hospital report 90%, 95%, 100% of all corvid-19 patients admitted are unvaccinated. And as far as safety, do the math. Over 340 million doses given with only 1 confirmed death due to the vaccine.

Or you could forget all the science and math and just follow the age old duck test, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Wrong.
Doctors and nurses are close to 50/50 on whether or not to take the vaccine.
Your numbers are wrong. Over 11,000 people vaccinated have died, and over 5,000 of those have been verified it was a reaction to the vaccine.
The 2 main causes of death from the vaccine is anaphylactic shock, and inflammation of the heart.
These are NOT at all like normal vaccines, but are totally GMO Frankensteins's monsters, with unpredictable results.

Here in Arizona our numbers are rising no doubt due in part to the flood of unhealthy unvaccinated immigrants being bused in.

Aren't these people also being bused clandestinely all over the country, too? What ever happened to all that "science" out there that fails to even factor this into the equation, instead quick just to blame Trump Supporters?

The Trump Vaccine? For six months all I've listened to here was that Trump did nothing, had nothing to do with it, that it was developed all around the world far outside Trump and that Bidden is the one who got the ball rolling. Please decide which story you're sticking to.

Trump was voted out of office (so we are told) before the vaccine was even available. Then he was busy getting impeached. Then Biddum said there was no vaccine available until he got into office. Now you want to blame Trump for a failure for something that didn't even exist until a few short weeks before he left the WH?

I blame Joe for what he said last year telling people not to trust the vaccine. I blame Fauci for constantly flip-flopping stories. And I blame Bidden now because the vax rollout is HIS responsibility.

Joe's in charge, remember?

{...
January 4

Operation Warp Speed Initiates Talks With Moderna on Half-Dose Vaccines

Operation Warp Speed official Moncef Slaoui, MD, begins discussions with Moderna and the FDA regarding the possibility of half-dose vaccine regimens so as to double the number of people vaccinated against COVID-19. The announcement comes after data show that two 50-mcg doses of Moderna’s vaccine in individuals aged 18 to 55 years resulted in identical immune responses compared with the standard two 100-mcg doses.

UK Begins Distributing AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine

The United Kingdom begins to inoculate its population with the COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by Oxford University and AstraZeneca, which can be stored at refrigerator temperatures between 2° and 8° Celsius, potentially enabling easier distribution. As a result of a highly transmissible variant of COVID-19 spreading throughout the United Kingdom, Prime Minister Boris Johnson hints at upcoming tighter restrictions.

January 5

FDA Advises Against Altering Vaccine Schedules

FDA issues a statement cautioning health care workers against making changes to authorized dosing schedules for approved COVID-19 vaccines. The agency notes that potential changes would be premature and there is not enough evidence of their efficacy compared with approved 2-dose vaccine schedules.

Moderna to Produce 600 Million Vaccine Doses

The company announces it will increase production from 500 million doses to 600 million doses for 2021 and plans to allocate resources to produce 1 billion doses in total this year. At this point, the company has supplied the US government with 18 million doses and projects to make nearly 100 million doses available to Americans by the end of the first quarter of 2021.

January 6

HHS to Provide $22 Billion to Fund Testing, Vaccine Distribution

HHS announces that the CDC plans to provide more than $22 billion in funding for states and territories to support the nation’s COVID-19 response, as a result of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act. More than $3 billion of the sum will be made available through the CDC Immunization and Vaccines for Children cooperative agreement.
...}

Vaccine distribution started Jan 4th, and Biden did not take office until Jan 20th, so it was Trump who was responsible for Operation Warp Speed to distribute the vaccine, not Biden.

It would help their case if there was an actual pandemic, but I worked in an ER for the whole of this bullshit up until a couple months ago, and no matter what the TV kept saying, I never saw all these hordes of sick and dying people.

I remember over a year ago the news reporting that a hospital in NYC was overflowing to capacity, Covid bedlam, and a reporter actually went to that hospital and took film of the ER and it was dead, no ambulances, no people, no panic. Trump even sent a hospital ship to help out and it was never used and eventually got sent away.

Also, my mother's family lived through the 1918 pandemic. Two of her sisters were delirious and barely made it and a third one died. And that was just one small family of eight.

Vaccine distribution started Jan 4th, and Biden did not take office until Jan 20th, so it was Trump who was responsible for Operation Warp Speed to distribute the vaccine, not Biden.

Too bad Trump was tied up at that time being accused of trying to overthrow America with a coup of people in street clothes carrying flags, then impeached.

Maybe Nancy and the democrats should have been more concerned with Covid and put the country's interests ahead of her own political vendettas.

AND SHE'S STILL AT IT!

Aren't these people also being bused clandestinely all over the country, too? What ever happened to all that "science" out there that fails to even factor this into the equation, instead quick just to blame Trump Supporters?
Thank you! And of course the 800 pound Gorilla sitting in the room is that Blacks and Hispanics are by far the most UN-VACCINATED populations in the country. Remember last year when Biden and Harris were whipping up DISTRUST of the vaccine because it was TRUMP'S vaccine? But now they get up on their pedestals and wag their finger at "Red states" and Trump. Democrat leaders are absolutely vile.

Too bad Trump was tied up at that time being accused of trying to overthrow America with a coup of people in street clothes carrying flags, then impeached.

Maybe Nancy and the democrats should have been more concerned with Covid and put the country's interests ahead of her own political vendettas.

AND SHE'S STILL AT IT!
Too bad he tied himself up with a silly "I was robbed" campaign that nobody really believes.

And he's still at it.

I predict that the Left doesn't WANT conservatives to get the vaccine! Because:
  1. If all the Trump Supporters get the vaccine that most of us have waited for since a year ago, it'll deprive you of one more thing to attack people for.
  2. If the rest of us all get the vaccine and we still have people dying of Covid, that will shoot your argument that the deaths were caused by the anti-vaxxers right IN THE ASS!
Nothing else explain how Leftwing fuckwits could be angry over someone getting vaccinated with the vaccine that for months they have berated people over for not getting!

Too bad they don't have a vaccine for mental illness. You desperately need it.

I blame Joe for what he said last year telling people not to trust the vaccine.

Hey Spinmaster and beliver of film editing:

Biden and Harris both said they would trust the experts, trump is not an expert.
They said, paraphrasing........ If Doctors say it's safe, I will take it. If trump says it's safe without the confirmation from the experts, then I'm not taking it.

But sure, continue the lying spin and editing of tapes.
My gawd, you know that is NOT what they said.

Show me an unedited video of Biden or Harris saying, "I don't trust the vaccine."
Whereas I can show you the link above stating that they "Doubted trump, not the vaccine itself."

Wrong.
Doctors and nurses are close to 50/50 on whether or not to take the vaccine.
Your numbers are wrong. Over 11,000 people vaccinated have died, and over 5,000 of those have been verified it was a reaction to the vaccine.
The 2 main causes of death from the vaccine is anaphylactic shock, and inflammation of the heart.
These are NOT at all like normal vaccines, but are totally GMO Frankensteins's monsters, with unpredictable results.
LINK......... Provide a link.

Us guys? Sometimes it isn't what you do to persuade another, but rather what you can do that DISSUADES others.

And not believe in it? If I didn't believe in its efficacy, I wouldn't have bothered. What I don't believe in is the way our government has made a political and media mockery of the whole event, and whether the vaccine was safe enough to take. And as time went on, we heard more and more potential dangers. I finally decided the risks were small enough and the reward in it hopefully helping me get some things done that I absolutely need to get done that I've been prevented from doing over most of the year due to Covid Stupidity and Fears run rampant through a mostly ignorant society (including some of the medical community) outweighed the uncertainties.

Thank you for sharing you thoughts on how you made the decision in taking the vaccine.

Hey Spinmaster and beliver of film editing:
But sure, continue the lying spin and editing of tapes.
My gawd, you know that is NOT what they said.

Please don't deny those were THEIR WORDS in THEIR VOICE. Editing out unrelated material does not change what they said. Even if it isn't ALL that they said or not wholly what they INTENDED, it was still irresponsible of them to say that knowing that many would hear and take it that way.

No one gives a flying crap what mental defectives like you think!

You simply cannot have a serious, adult conversation with any Leftist. I just knew that NOT ONE Lefty here would have the integrity after weeks and months of cajoling and berating people to get the vaccine to actually say ONE GOOD THING about someone actually getting it!

You assholes are all SO predictable:
  1. I was wrong not to get the vaccine.
  2. Now I'm wrong for getting the vaccine!
Of course, if I were a Biddum Minion, you'd be all waxing poetic with love for someone getting it.

I guess I left out one other not-so-small fact:
My pharmacy had real troubles getting the vaccine and last winter told me they were only getting a few bottles at a time and had a waiting list 20,000 long. So I gave up calling and asking until last Thursday.​
you get vaxxed and the left still attacks .... proof the left is politicizing the vaccine ! they really dont care whos vaxxed they just want to use covid to attack Americans with a different political view ... but weve all noticed that they have nothing negative to say about thier fellow communists in China that unleashed covid !

Please don't deny those were THEIR WORDS in THEIR VOICE. Editing out unrelated material does not change what they said. Even if it isn't ALL that they said or not wholly what they INTENDED, it was still irresponsible of them to say that knowing that many would hear and take it that way.
What are you talking about.

They said they don't trust trumps word.
They said they would be first in line IFF the Doctors said it was safe.

They trust the vaccine (trumps not creating it), they don't trust trumps word.

Remember, trump said we should look into injecting disinfectant. ( I didn't say Bleach )

you get vaxxed and the left still attacks .... proof the left is politicizing the vaccine ! they really dont care whos vaxxed they just want to use covid to attack Americans with a different political view ... but weve all noticed that they have nothing negative to say about thier fellow communists in China that unleashed covid !

Yep. I thought maybe a few here would consider me a "traitor," giving in to the other side, the "enemy," but now I realize many on the left like it this way, it gives them something different about us to criticize. If we all get vaxxed just like them, what are they then going to whine about? Especially if we hit near total perfect vaccination rates yet people still keep getting it and dying!

How will they blame Trump and his little Trumplers then?

I think it is great he got the 'jab.'
I want everyone to get vaccinated.
Don't you?

What I questioned was this...................You still don't believe in the vaccine (the great trump vaccine) yet you cowered down and 'played it safe.' Post #13.............

on something you don't believe in.

Yep. I thought maybe a few here would consider me a "traitor," giving in to the other side, the "enemy," but now I realize many on the left like it this way, it gives them something different about us to criticize. If we all get vaxxed just like them, what are they then going to whine about? Especially if we hit near total perfect vaccination rates yet people still keep getting it and dying!

How will they blame Trump and his little Trumplers then?
most of the elderly are vaccinated and the majority of the elderly vote republican ... vaccinations are lagging with people of color and the youth .. in reality the % of dems and repubs not getting vaxxed is probably about the same % ... and exactly how has the left determined the political affiliation of those that are vaxxed ? is political affiliation a question asked by heathcare workers before they vaxx you ? its just more leftist division ..

Forum List

Back