Ivanka Trumps Endorsement Of Goya Foods Puts Her In Serious Legal Trouble

An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations. The specific prohibitions set forth in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section apply this general standard, but are not intended to be exclusive or to limit the application of this section.

I did read it, but perhaps you didn't. The red bolded part is the important phrase that everyone here keeps managing to avoid reading.

No, you didn't. The entire speaks about personal gain.

An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity,
Do none of you guys understand what commas mean?

It's a fucking list guys.

The entirety of the law concerns "personal gain". You're simply seeing what you want to see. The entire context of the law is prohibiting personal gain. Let's however revisit what you said.

Post where it says this : product regardless of personal gain.
I already posted it. I marked it in red. The entirety of the law does not concern personal gain. The part I marked does not.

Do you guys not understand that it is a list?

Then ability to comprehend is very low quality.Sorry son.

That’s what I keep thinking. You all don’t seem to understand that when things are separated by commas, it makes a list.

It’s like if I passed a law that said its illegal to rob, murder or rape someone, you think it’s okay to murder them as long as you don’t rob them.
And in that sentence, all of the comma separated phrases relate back to the "public office". How did Ivanka use her office?
She listed her position on her instagram account.
IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased $30 of Goya can goods and took them to the food bank...they were happy to get it.....I will do the same every week until this foolish liberal hate boycott against them stops.....
Foolish if you really care about the hungry because you can buy 2 to 5 cans of store brand for the price of 1 goya can
Foolish?..why do you think homeless and hungry people are not worthy of quality food?....and as a bonus I help a victimized company that is being assaulted by street fascists....

Do you really think that a hungry family would choose 18 cans of goya food over 60 cans of store brand
At the food bank food is handed out first come first serve....I think a hungry family would be happy with GOYA products...its not like a store you understand that right?....
So you would rather feed 1 family rather than 3

I would buy at the shop rite can can sale and feed 10

More love spread by me, goya has the most overpriced beans on planet earth
Do you give to a food bank?....why are you so in question of what I give?...mt first agenda is to throw this GOYA boycott back in the faces of the street fascists....2nd agenda to be kind to people that are suffering because they are out of work.....so $20 to $30 dollars every time I go shopping to give GOYA food products to shelters is a good thing....
I am just telling you that if mother theresa had a million dollars to spend on food for the hungry that she would choose to feed more people over buying the most expensive beans on earth

It's amazing what rationalizations people will use when their politics get butt hurt by something.

My favorite brand of anything is "on sale", that's what I usually buy.
Yeah and he thinks I should run any donation by him for his approval before I give.....LMFAO
100 percent of the hungry agree with me as i can feed more than you

Actually 100% of the hungry will gladly accept donations from both of you, they could give a shit less what your motivations are.

But my 60 cans will bring more happiness than goya

I purchased $30 of Goya can goods and took them to the food bank...they were happy to get it.....I will do the same every week until this foolish liberal hate boycott against them stops.....
Foolish if you really care about the hungry because you can buy 2 to 5 cans of store brand for the price of 1 goya can
Foolish?..why do you think homeless and hungry people are not worthy of quality food?....and as a bonus I help a victimized company that is being assaulted by street fascists....

Do you really think that a hungry family would choose 18 cans of goya food over 60 cans of store brand
At the food bank food is handed out first come first serve....I think a hungry family would be happy with GOYA products...its not like a store you understand that right?....

Do you give to a food bank?....why are you so in question of what I give?...mt first agenda is to throw this GOYA boycott back in the faces of the street fascists....2nd agenda to be kind to people that are suffering because they are out of work.....so $20 to $30 dollars every time I go shopping to give GOYA food products to shelters is a good thing....
I am just telling you that if mother theresa had a million dollars to spend on food for the hungry that she would choose to feed more people over buying the most expensive beans on earth

It's amazing what rationalizations people will use when their politics get butt hurt by something.

Yeah and he thinks I should run any donation by him for his approval before I give.....LMFAO

Actually 100% of the hungry will gladly accept donations from both of you, they could give a shit less what your motivations are.

Wrong again, because there are more people buying and donating Goya, plus the company is donating thousands, we're all just piss ants in the grand scheme of things. So take your virtue signaling elsewhere.

Not if I donate 60 cans of GOYA....less than $200...a worthy investment in boycott canceling....

trumpco: whoring out the white house since jan. 2017.

Screen-Shot-2020-07-15-at-1-16-10-PM.png

5f0f5357aee6a86ae8147634

I guess that 'financial' company that hired Chelsea Clinton, or Obama's kid's jewelry business that allegedly was worth many millions are okay, though; surely they never benefited from being famous kids of politicians ....

lol it's to the point where nobody should waste time clicking on threads posted by commie Democrat deviants; they are 100% fake news 100% of the time now.

Forum List

Back