Ivanka Trump undergoing image change as she 'plots her next move'

..you people hate smart/good looking/industrious/non-lazy/etc people and LOVE criminals/jackasses/lazy/etc people!!!!!
..you HATE brave/industrious/smart people --and LOVE idiots
makes Dem sense

1616367047213.png

• Banned
unless you're a particularly capable sociopath like Donald Trump, dishonesty can only take you so far!

Why do lefties hate beautiful women? Is it some sort of gender quirk? Surely lefties can't maintain hatred for the Trump family this long. Did anybody ever wonder if Hussein's wife "plotted her next move"? The post is insulting.
We don't, and she's not. Beauty is only skin deep. Ugly goes.clear to the bone.

Why do lefties hate beautiful women? Is it some sort of gender quirk? Surely lefties can't maintain hatred for the Trump family this long. Did anybody ever wonder if Hussein's wife "plotted her next move"? The post is insulting.
remember when the pos's first wife accused him of rape ? that's what trumpettes like

You think she's hated because she's beautiful?!?!

headupass.jpg
You tell me if you can take your head out of your ass long enough.

They still think Michelle is real woman and not a RuPaul contestant

Leftists tend to be extremely envious, unintelligent and ugly. So it's pretty fucking obvious why TDS afflicted morons hate her. It's pure jealousy.

It's not difficult to see why this blue haired skank would be jealous of Ivanka.

22042127_10214380618374732_386747454115844978_o.jpg

Last edited:
remember when the pos's first wife accused him of rape ? that's what trumpettes like
Remember when she said "that was for the divorce".

I think the left is jealous of her.
I think she and her family are bunch of grifters that pulled one of the biggest scams in American history, i.e. convincing a enough people that Trump actually cared about them, when in reality he only cares about his own bottom line.

Forum List

Back