Ivanka pondering her political future, including possible primary to Marco Rubio...Kushner is viewed as “working single-mindedly to promote Ivanka"!

• Banned
even Bannon is encouraging her to primary Rubio, according to the article:

“The second most fire breathing populist in the White House was Ivanka Trump,” the president’s one-time adviser said on a recent podcast of his. If, Bannon added, Rubio voted for the certification of Joe Biden’s election — and he did — then, “I strongly believe and would strongly recommend that Ivanka Trump immediately…. if she is not going to remain an assistant to the president, she should immediately file and run for the senate and primary Marco Rubio in Florida.”

Trying to Primary Rubio would be a task. He's one of the few who has called out China at times. Anyone running to Primary Republicans has to have a tough position against China, outspoken and defiance. Would she be prepared to do that?

our first female president! i can see it now!

Then you should probably start now and try to gofund her a brain.

No shit. She is dumber than a box of rocks. I can't get over the fact that she posted a picture of herself in front of million dollar artwork that she neglected to list on her financial disclosure.

He reminds me of me. Having a very loving marriage going on decades. A love stronger now than our wedding day. Nurturing our strengths and gently pointing out the flaws. Discussing everything together and coming to a reasonable answer or conclusion. To spend it together until the sun goes down.

I really want to thank you Taz. A lifetime of great memories flowed as I wrote that..Please excuse me. Puddles of tears are hitting the keyboard. I'm crying like the Door Man in the Oz movie.

No shit. She is dumber than a box of rocks. I can't get over the fact that she posted a picture of herself in front of million dollar artwork that she neglected to list on her financial disclosure.
Kushner is a failure too. He was instrumental in dealing with a multi ME peace deal that was GOOD for all. Most presidents sat on their hands blowing farts as their terms passed by with NOTHING. Kush is a dumb ass.

What Million $$$ artwork? I thought the libs line of bs was that trump really didn't have any money...and now you are claiming million $$$ artwork?

Imagine Ivanka Trump against Ocasio Cortez for US presidency. Could happen?

Forum List

Back