Ivanka, Jared helped force out Bannon his far right views clashed with their Jewish fait

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: Ivanka, Jared Helped Forced Out Bannon – ‘His Far-Right Views Clashed With Their Jewish Fait

President Kushner and First Lady Ivanka forced out Stephen Bannon because “his far-right views clashed with their Jewish faith,” according to a report from The Daily Mail.
------------------------------------------------------------

I almost wouldn't doubt if Ivanka and her husband spy on Trump and give up information on him and his plans. That way they can stay one step ahead of the game.

She needs to get the hell out of the White house.

Both of them do. This is one thing we agree on.

Added : I agree, but probably for different reasons.

Well it's bullshit about her faith angle on this. Because Bannon is endorsed by none other than ZOA.

BUT whoopsies first coffee shouldn't have hit post.

BUT they are dedicated New Yorkcentric Democrats and always have been. Very uneasy with their influence. Studied the Kushner family. Not good. I really started to worry when I discovered Jared hired Jamie Gorelik as his lawyer.

THEN I started to connect the proverbial dots. Really not good. Was ready to bazooka barf when Ivanka let her husband's lawyers release the emails that fucked over Don Jr.

Watch the family dynamics in play. Don Jr. and Eric don't want anything to do with their sister or her husband.

AND NEVER FORGET Chelsea Clinton was one of Ivanka's best friends.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back