It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

Health If you find the time try convincing judges in those 62 court cases you lost there was fraud and then tell the SC ....sure they like to hear from an expert like you

If you were embarrassed by Trump's words at times its due to the fact that you have been conditioned to accept the theatrical image of a President...Bush Clinton and Obama played it well....they could act but they all were ineffective in making life better for the average American...Trump the unskilled politician spoke from the hip at times just like we all do...which means he is one of us....not one of them.....and he made lives better all over the nation....for us...but not them....and that's why he was demonized by them....
And you libs fell for it hook line and sinker.....
It wasn't the lack of decorum it was his lack of intelligence.

..nothing to be embarrassed about

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.

Why would that be ?

I am completely without a clue as to the argument you are making.

It was to another poster.

Harmonica posted that Rump was "nothing to be embarrassed about". So I gave him my quick go-to quiz, "where is the Bronx?". The reason he can't answer that is because Rump claims the Bronx is in Germany.
FOUR TIMES he said that. Never corrected it at all.

So if Harmonica (or whoever is presented the pop quiz) answers that the Bronx is indeed a "very wonderful place in Germany", he admits that he's in a Cult that denies geographical reality, which can be proven on any map. And if he answers that the Bronx is a part of New York City, then he's calling Rump a liar. Which he is, but Rumpbots don't dare admit it.

It's an easy Catch-22 for Rump Cultists. No one has ever answered it. They just run away.
YOU are so f...king DUMB!!!

Trump never said the bronx was in NY! You dummy!
President Donald Trump has said repeatedly that his father, Fred Trump, was born in Germany. While Trump's grandfather was born in Germany, Fred Trump was born in the Bronx.

NEVER Trump said "Bronx was in Germany" YOU really are DUMB!
GEEZ you evidently don't know that Queens is a borough of NY just as Bronx and for you to stupidly say Trump who
lived on Queens most of his life... Good grief you are so dumb!

Did Trump say this??
Of course he LIED...that's what Trumps do!
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

That isn't what this is about.

Trump and millions of us think election in 7 swing states were fraudulent. Therefore in Trump and our minds he didn't lose to Biden but was cheated. I'm not going to waste time showing idiots like you how these were fraud votes.

Only way trump can make MONEY, MONEY

603e453a70c0d.jpg

How'd the Clinton Foundation do in the 4 years after she lost, compared to the 4 years before?

It did such good work helping the poor....they must be doing awesome now that she's not distracted by running for office, eh?

Hello......is this thing on..tap..tap..tap

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly as expected ----- embarrassed "laughter". Because you can't answer. And you can't answer because it would be .... all together now ......... embarrassing.

Why would that be ?

Harmonica posted that Rump was "nothing to be embarrassed about". So I gave him my quick go-to quiz, "where is the Bronx?". The reason he can't answer that is because Rump claims the Bronx is in Germany.

So if Harmonica (or whoever is presented the pop quiz) answers that the Bronx is indeed a "very wonderful place in Germany", he admits that he's in a Cult that denies geographical reality, which can be proven on any map. And if he answers that the Bronx is a part of New York City, then he's calling Rump a liar. Which he is, but Rumpbots don't dare admit it.

It's an easy Catch-22 for Rump Cultists. No one has ever answered it. They just run away.

President Donald Trump has said repeatedly that his father, Fred Trump, was born in Germany. While Trump's grandfather was born in Germany, Fred Trump was born in the Bronx.

GEEZ you evidently don't know that Queens is a borough of NY just as Bronx and for you to stupidly say Trump who

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

Trump and millions of us think election in 7 swing states were fraudulent. Therefore in Trump and our minds he didn't lose to Biden but was cheated. I'm not going to waste time showing idiots like you how these were fraud votes.

Of course you're not.
You can't.

That's kind of what happens when you conflate self-delusion with Reality. Only one of them pans out. Trouble is, you can't figure out which one. Here's a hint --- IT ISN'T A "CHOICE".

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

You might want to look at the fact that I was responding to Eddie.......

While I am not as much a believer in fraudulent elections (I simply have not been able to get my eyes on it enough), we agree on more than we disagree on.

So, while your response is informative.....you might want to consider retracting your claim I am an idiot.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

Of course you're not.
You can't.

That's kind of what happens when you conflate self-delusion with Reality. Only one of them pans out. Trouble is, you can't figure out which one. Here's a hint --- IT ISN'T A "CHOICE".

No, actually he often does.

And I appreciate it when he brings his facts to the table.

You seem lagging in that category.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

Of course you're not.
You can't.

"He" who often "does" what?

Read much?

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

Of course you're not.
You can't.

Read much?

You said he won't.

He can't.

I said he actually does it a great deal.

Can't help you there.

uh huh.

---- Where is the Bronx?
ok...............???
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would that be ?

Did Trump say this??
603cdd2fe7b7d.jpg

Who cares ?

Of course you're not.
You can't.

Read much?

You said he won't.

He can't.

I said he actually does it a great deal.

Can't help you there.

Ah, so you're coming in to White Knight for a post from four days ago by the asshat who started a thread on which hand O'bama wipes his ass with, claiming he often shows "idiots like you" (hey, his words) "how these were fraud votes". By telling us he often "brings facts to the table". Which is quite the revelation considering he can't even keep track of who's posting what.

Well that is a service, since like most people I had been spending many a sleepless night wondering which hand... well you know.

In any case yes four days ago I said he couldn't. And he didn't. Because he can't.

Forum List

Back