It’s too Late for Trump to Change his Tactics

He's your president for 4 more years!!

HAHA!
Then elections are rigged because the results should match the poles. If they don’t two elections in a row that’s not right. Somethings fishy.

Yeah....like most polsters say....these are not "normal" elections.

Go find your fish.
“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message…” ibid

And exactly what ‘economic message’ is Trump supposed to ‘zero-in on’?

“As a consequence of downplaying the pandemic and failing to address the outbreak, I was responsible for a crippling recession”

I’m Donald Trump – as a consequence of my incompetence, I took President Obama’s strong economy and ran it into the ground.”
The fact that everywhere but in Chicago, people are going back to work.
Yeah, even in Atlanta; because I know people who live there and you're full of crap.

Trump does not need to change anything.

He was winning.

Now people are going to really show what they think of the corruption ticked of Biden/WhoreHarris.

As compared to the corruption ticked Rump and his merry band of criminals and family. Sorry, that isn't working.

And how do you know that it isn't working.

Because the only ones following that line of thought are you Cult45 members and you are hardly the Majority. Otherwise, Rump wouldn't be in such a state of panic as of late. I just can't wait for the next big lie that he comes up with that you will scream at the top of your lungs. Hurry up and get to it. You have 9 days now.

I am not screaming anything.

I am quite confident Trump will win.

This shit is just to fucking stupid to believe.

Yah, I know. You people are just too stupid to believe. Practice standing in front of a mirror and faking humility. Practice your begging. Just remember this, God and Jesus forgives. I may not be so Christian with you after this.

HAHA!
Then elections are rigged because the results should match the poles. If they don’t two elections in a row that’s not right. Somethings fishy.

Yeah....like most polsters say....these are not "normal" elections.

Go find your fish.
“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message…” ibid

And exactly what ‘economic message’ is Trump supposed to ‘zero-in on’?

“As a consequence of downplaying the pandemic and failing to address the outbreak, I was responsible for a crippling recession”

I’m Donald Trump – as a consequence of my incompetence, I took President Obama’s strong economy and ran it into the ground.”
The fact that everywhere but in Chicago, people are going back to work.
Yeah, even in Atlanta; because I know people who live there and you're full of crap.

Trump does not need to change anything.

He was winning.

Now people are going to really show what they think of the corruption ticked of Biden/WhoreHarris.

As compared to the corruption ticked Rump and his merry band of criminals and family. Sorry, that isn't working.

And how do you know that it isn't working.

Because the only ones following that line of thought are you Cult45 members and you are hardly the Majority. Otherwise, Rump wouldn't be in such a state of panic as of late. I just can't wait for the next big lie that he comes up with that you will scream at the top of your lungs. Hurry up and get to it. You have 9 days now.

I am not screaming anything.

I am quite confident Trump will win.

This shit is just to fucking stupid to believe.

Yah, I know. You people are just too stupid to believe. Practice standing in front of a mirror and faking humility. Practice your begging. Just remember this, God and Jesus forgives. I may not be so Christian with you after this.
1603609788897.png

I think they have it wrong. Rump will be Rump. But the Senate Republicans are the ones that it may be too late for them to change their tactics. And it appears that the "Party" is going to pay the price. And that party is not the Republican Party, but the Party of the Rump. I predict that 2022 will be even less kind to them.
[/QUOTE]

And we give a fuck about what you predict why ?
[/QUOTE]

Because when they're wrong again, we can beat them over the head with it for 4 more years!

“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message, stop downplaying the coronavirus pandemic and to quit launching attacks against his public health experts -- namely Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Meanwhile, Trump's standing in the polls has alarmed some Republicans, who are struggling to hold on to their 53-47 Senate majority as Democrats see their opportunities to pick up seats continue to grow.”

If Trump had any political acumen, any political savvy at all, he would have done this long ago.

There’s also the problem of looking inconsistent, dishonest, and ridiculous with such a monumental flop-flop – Trump would be acknowledging that he was wrong to downplay the pandemic and wrong to attack his public health experts; Trump never admits he’s wrong, although his opportunities to do so are infinite.

And these influential Republicans are obviously trapped in the old election paradigm: that ballots are cast on one day and one day only; thus far some 60 million Americans have already voted, including in battleground states such as Ohio and Florida - Trump abruptly changing his tactics now is far too late.

OP, Trump is a lying con-man. Don't try to reform the con-man. That is what he is.

The choice we have is a filthy, gun confiscating, traitorous dem or a lying con-man. I vote for the con-man.

378096321458287614 text.png

HAHA!

It's the polls that are rigged.

Don't be a horses' ass, bobo.
Then why are so many usmb republicans starting threads on polls? Do a search. Seems republicans are doing well in their own polls.

You guys are as confident trumps going to win as I am biden. Hillary barely lost mi, wi and pa and we have really turned out the vote this time.

Republicans are spending time and money in places they didn’t think they’d need to go. Even trump admitted that.

All signs say joes going to win. Hillary didn’t get as many votes as Obama did but biden will get more than Hillary got. That’s why we picked him and a black woman vp.

My brother voted for biden. He said it took him about 20 minutes but he’s sick of trump. A lot of former trump voters are going to vote for biden or not vote at all.

This election is a referendum on trump.

Hunter biden, no one cares. Not when you have Eric and don jr.

Herman Cain types won’t be voting for trump.

Former governor rick Snyder is endorsing biden. That’s never happened before. Only trump brainwashed voters buy the deep state globalist rino Conspiracy theory. So a lot of independents are hearing from republicans why they aren’t voting for trump.

Too many former trump people say he’s unfit mentally.

trump is anti science. A lot of peopl3 don’t like how he’s anti science and makes fun of wearing masks.

If Trump had any political acumen, any political savvy at all, he would have done this long ago.
Agreed. Biden would have told you exactly what you wanted to hear. In fact that's exactly what he is doing. Biden was for it before he was against it...border wall, crime bill, traditional marriage, segregation.

Biden is politics as usual. He'll go wherever the political winds blow him.

“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message, stop downplaying the coronavirus pandemic and to quit launching attacks against his public health experts -- namely Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Meanwhile, Trump's standing in the polls has alarmed some Republicans, who are struggling to hold on to their 53-47 Senate majority as Democrats see their opportunities to pick up seats continue to grow.”

There’s also the problem of looking inconsistent, dishonest, and ridiculous with such a monumental flop-flop – Trump would be acknowledging that he was wrong to downplay the pandemic and wrong to attack his public health experts; Trump never admits he’s wrong, although his opportunities to do so are infinite.

And these influential Republicans are obviously trapped in the old election paradigm: that ballots are cast on one day and one day only; thus far some 60 million Americans have already voted, including in battleground states such as Ohio and Florida - Trump abruptly changing his tactics now is far too late.
oh but you're going to melt biggly on November 3 2020

HAHA!

Then why are so many usmb republicans starting threads on polls? Do a search. Seems republicans are doing well in their own polls.

You guys are as confident trumps going to win as I am biden. Hillary barely lost mi, wi and pa and we have really turned out the vote this time.

Republicans are spending time and money in places they didn’t think they’d need to go. Even trump admitted that.

All signs say joes going to win. Hillary didn’t get as many votes as Obama did but biden will get more than Hillary got. That’s why we picked him and a black woman vp.

My brother voted for biden. He said it took him about 20 minutes but he’s sick of trump. A lot of former trump voters are going to vote for biden or not vote at all.

Former governor rick Snyder is endorsing biden. That’s never happened before. Only trump brainwashed voters buy the deep state globalist rino Conspiracy theory. So a lot of independents are hearing from republicans why they aren’t voting for trump.

trump is anti science. A lot of peopl3 don’t like how he’s anti science and makes fun of wearing masks.
So you believe all those early voters are voting democrats?
PRO science think masks work when reality dictates otherwise
What you want is a dictatorship

HAHA!

So you believe all those early voters are voting democrats?
PRO science think masks work when reality dictates otherwise
What you want is a dictatorship
Masks work. They help prevent the spread. Trump proves not wearing masks is a bad idea.

Trumps going to get less votes than he did last time and Biden’s going to get more than Hillary got.

WaPo is Fake News. "according to an attendee who shared the President's comments on condition of anonymity with the Post."

They tell lies, then claim the lies were told to them by a "secret" person.

Odds Of A "Blue Wave" Tumble, Hammering Risk

Is Wall Street's most "consensus" trade about to blow up?

Trump gaining on Biden in key Battleground states to within a margin of error, various analyses from Marko Kolanovic, or just plain "optimism fatigue" - the Predictit odds of a Democrat Sweep have slumped from 62 cents two weeks ago to just 51 cents currently...

The Republicans who are urging Trump to change his positions are all neocon assholes who are no better than Democrats.

“Several influential Republicans have pleaded with Trump to abruptly change his tactics in the final two weeks to zero-in on an economic message, stop downplaying the coronavirus pandemic and to quit launching attacks against his public health experts -- namely Dr. Anthony Fauci. If Trump had any political acumen, any political savvy at all, he would have done this long ago.

You actually have a bit of a point. Trump's NOT a politician, he's a businessman, and he doesn't play Washington politics and never will well. I don't think he fully understands how dishonest and dirty it is, and if he does, would be unable to look a camera in the face and say something he flat out doesn't believe.

The thing is that not everything he believes is always necessarily true.

He DOES speak a lot about the economy, about it recovering and us having a better year than ever next year which I believe WILL HAPPEN-- -- once we get this virus licked. But his campaign and message have been foggy and unclear to me, he remains locked in this pattern of talking where he goes kind of in circles repeating stuff, saying over and over it is the best, we have great people, the best, doing the best-- -- he always wanders off into side-issues and circles around them a couple times then leaps from there to another topic dwelling on the media, fake news, corruption and other things and never actually finishes the thought he started with.

And he never stresses that people need to keep sheltering in place, avoiding contact, staying apart, avoiding coughing on others, wearing a mask-- -- whatever seems necessary and appropriate at the time WHEN POSSIBLE and reasonable. Respect people enough to decide for themselves, but remind them that in most cases, it can't hurt to help save lives.

Take the argument away from the Dems that he's not managing it well or just doesn't care. I mean, this is an INESCAPABLE TOP ISSUE of his getting reelected. I tend to less see Trump as "downplaying" the pandemic as much as simply not addressing it enough at all. During his last rally in North Carolina, I don't think he even brought it up! Tell the nation something like having just sent out a million more respirators or something. Show MOTION to the issue. Pence is head of the task force and in interviews, even he doesn't even talk about it. I think this is a mistake.

But as far as changing tactics, I don't think they are tactics; in some ways, Trump is very rigid and inflexible and this is just who he is. He may be walking on water and saving lives but he just does not say much about it. In the last week's town hall, the 3rd debate, his rally and now 60 Minutes which I just watched because it literally came on as I was still watching the TV after watching the Steeler-Titan game, he doesn't bring up or say anything about the new Sudan deal, much less being nominated what is it?-- -- 5 times for a Nobel Prize? Whatever it is, he doesn't bring it up.

But then, neither do any of the host interviewers/moderators ever either.

Trump actually seems a bit tired, grumpy and irascible, like he is tired of answering questions and tired of the media, but then, he did have Covid and he is doing like 2-3 rallies a day every day, huge events! So of course he is getting tired.

In contrast, Biden and Harris look alert, energized and fresh! But then, they ought to be-- -- they have essentially had no campaigning, no rallies, nothing at all. Just a lot of studio work with Hollywood cosmetic make-up people and trainers in how to sit, stand, walk and talk--- actors on a stage ready to play a role they think the American people want and expect out of them.

Hope they like what they get.

Forum List

Back