It's time whites started looking at themselves

It's time whites started looking at themselves

Is the title of this thread. That means its time whites started looking at what they can do in order to stop the racism amongst themselves, BECAUSE THAT RACISM TURNS INTO LAWS AND POLICIES THAT AFFECT PEOPLE OF COLOR WHEREBY OUR SHOUTING, "WE HATE HONKYS" DOESN'T DO SHIT TO WHITE PEOPLE. It's time whites started looking at THEY do, not point fingers at blacks, bring up black on black crime, slavery, per capita, individualism or how much I am supposed to hate all white people. Whites are real good at telling everybody else what to do, it's time you started fixing yourselves. Because whites aren't perfect and whites do fuck up. The major fuck up of all time was the racism whites established here in the US. So if whites want to take credit for building a nation, whites are accountable for the mistakes made during that building.

White racism is not a belief that some individual blacks are inferior. It is a belief that blacks as an entire group are inferior to whites.

Obviously. you convinced yourself of this IM2

w/out realizing that, as soon as you paint 'THEM' (pick a race or religion) with the same broad brush, you're essentially being racist , opining as a racist, and thinking exactly as every racist on this rock thinks.

My conclusion is basted on a studied analysis of a continuing 243 year pattern of behavior

well you must be tired after such a long and arduous study , take a day off, you've earned it!

~S~
Nobody has painted anyone with a broad brush. That sorry line is always used by somebody white when people ask whites to hold themselves to the same accountability they want everyone else to hold themselves to. Racism is exactly what I said so it is time whites started looking at what they can do to end the racism in their community. There will be no days off until blacks live days off from white racism.

Last edited:
Get over here coley...dance for ya suppah!

View attachment 334883
That same pot belly dancing black mf, can pull at any given time of the day, a cute blonde blue eyed Havard grad, while riding a bike with one wheel flat, faster than a white guy with a kick ass job.....LOLOLOLView attachment 338055

Well...ya know what they say...once you go black...you're a single mother.
Uh, news flash....visit the south some day....you go mo white trash cans nursing nigga babies as single mom's than you have white men with a full head of hair....LOLOLOLOL Truth be told, black women are leaders as small business owners and wealth, almost equal to white men in terms of self employment and business...google it, its fact. We no longer have the anchor of worthless nigga's around our necks, like Barbie and Becky these days....LOOLOLOLO
White trash fucking monkeys is nothing new...that's why we call them white trash. Only trash fuck the farm equipment.

With violin music playing in the back ground.....you, with your fairness and white skin, can still walk into any establishment, presented in any circumstance and be serviced without questioning or doubt....whereas people of color can not!!

Your statement is not true. I'm white and on many occasions I have walked into nice restaurants and treated very badly. I went into a high-end steak-house in Houston a few years ago. The maitre d's words to me were, "Can I help you?" rather than, "Party of 1?" I wanted the steak so I persisted. He finally sat me at a small table right next to the entrance to the kitchen but way to the back of the restaurant so I couldn't run. Why? Because I had long curly hair. I made, even back then, well over 6 figures in income - certainly more than him, which didn't matter because I was traveling on business and paying with a corporate credit card anyway. But, to him, even though no one in the place was wearing a tie, or dressed any better than me, he judged me as someone not able to afford the place or intending to eat and run. I've had the same experience in famous restaurants downtown Chicago, in Manhattan, and even in liberal Portland, and in other cities.

It comes from judging others on physical appearance - prejudice.

I often hear black people talk about white people locking their car doors when black people walk by. I lock mine if anyone is approaching - I don't care if it's a white guy in a silk suit. Black people, for understandable reason, jump to the conclusion that the door is locking because they're black. They don't hear the door locking when the person is not black because if they are close enough to hear it must be locking because of them.

Point is, people have prejudices and they're not all racial and there are a lot of people who match the prejudices of others and get mistreated.

All that above is in response to your statement that white people don't experience prejudice; your statement is wrong.

Even though your words were wrong, that doesn't change that race is very often one of the prejudices that people have - and considering there are far more white people than black in America, there are far more white people that have prejudice based on race and black people no doubt suffer it more than any other group in America.

Why do whites always ask us about the plan to make a problem whites created better?
Because we have no clue how to make it better. Do you want to help or just continue the war? Isn't that the point of looking at ourselves? To recognize that we need new ideas? We can figure it out all by ourselves if you want. How do you think that'll work out?

With violin music playing in the back ground.....you, with your fairness and white skin, can still walk into any establishment, presented in any circumstance and be serviced without questioning or doubt....whereas people of color can not!!

Your statement is not true. I'm white and on many occasions I have walked into nice restaurants and treated very badly. I went into a high-end steak-house in Houston a few years ago. The maitre d's words to me were, "Can I help you?" rather than, "Party of 1?" I wanted the steak so I persisted. He finally sat me at a small table right next to the entrance to the kitchen but way to the back of the restaurant so I couldn't run. Why? Because I had long curly hair. I made, even back then, well over 6 figures in income - certainly more than him, which didn't matter because I was traveling on business and paying with a corporate credit card anyway. But, to him, even though no one in the place was wearing a tie, or dressed any better than me, he judged me as someone not able to afford the place or intending to eat and run. I've had the same experience in famous restaurants downtown Chicago, in Manhattan, and even in liberal Portland, and in other cities.

It comes from judging others on physical appearance - prejudice.

I often hear black people talk about white people locking their car doors when black people walk by. I lock mine if anyone is approaching - I don't care if it's a white guy in a silk suit. Black people, for understandable reason, jump to the conclusion that the door is locking because they're black. They don't hear the door locking when the person is not black because if they are close enough to hear it must be locking because of them.

Point is, people have prejudices and they're not all racial and there are a lot of people who match the prejudices of others and get mistreated.

All that above is in response to your statement that white people don't experience prejudice; your statement is wrong.

Even though your words were wrong, that doesn't change that race is very often one of the prejudices that people have - and considering there are far more white people than black in America, there are far more white people that have prejudice based on race and black people no doubt suffer it more than any other group in America.
No other group have put their prejudice into law or policy except whites Levant. That is the issue. Not the fact me or you couldn't get a shrimp dinner.

Drop the individualism argument because I am not going to listen to that. Individualism did not create the problem. White racism is not based on a belief that a singular black individual is inferior, it is based upon the belief that ALL BLACKS AS A FUCKING GROUP ARE.

You're correct, but it will take the individuals to prove the group judgment wrong. Is there any way that you or anyone else, even all Black Americans as a whole or black people as a whole can prove they're not inferior? I don't think so. You shouldn't have to prove that black people, as a whole, are not inferior but if you want to overcome racism you'll have to prove it as individuals or the only other option is to destroy the racists. Is that your preferred solution?

Why do whites always ask us about the plan to make a problem whites created better?
Because we have no clue how to make it better. Do you want to help or just continue the war? Isn't that the point of looking at ourselves? To recognize that we need new ideas? We can figure it out all by ourselves if you want. How do you think that'll work out?
Whites do know how to make it better, it is a matter of do they want to make it better. There are whites out there that exist who have tried. Look at what Bootney did to Robin Deangelis. He conflated her attempt to create change in the white community into some kind of Marxist plot using race. Too many whites think like that and this lie they tell themselves about racism is a thing of the past needs to be erased because it is untrue. So there doesn't need to be a war. whites just need to bow their necks and do what it takes. Blacks have tried to help now for 243 years, but too many whites do not listen to us. And as you see with Bootney, they won't listen to anyone white who does not confirm what they believe no matter how false.

Last edited:
These sermons about personal responsibility from the right wing whites around here gets old. They always have an excuse for themselves but everybody else needs to take responsibility. They post threads showing blacks beating or killing whites to make a false claim of blacks attacking whites like it's some major epidemic. But it's not.

In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered that year. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. Whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black person. These numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. Now I don't know about you but 81 percent is a pretty high number and this and higher percentages of white on while murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

As we read the consistent racist attempts to create this narrative, you don't see blacks here trying to find excuses to justify the killing or beatings of whites by blacks even though we have 243 years worth of reasons to do so. Nobody is excusing the blacks that killed those old white people even though they were born during segregation and participated in racism against blacks. But when someone black get killed in a racist incident whites here scurry to look for reasons to justify the killing.

In the case of Ahmaud Arbery, he was convicted of a crime years before this killing and faced his punishment. But that doesn't matter to the racists, he committed a crime so his death was warranted. Well what about this one?

St. Paul Man Charged For Killing Unarmed Black Man, Thought He Was A Gang Member

In 2018 according to the AMERICAN Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered that year. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, that's a lie, instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime while ignoring white on white crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

Racist whites here want to run there mouths about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. 2 is twice the number of 1 and it is this kind of low number argument these racist use here and no one, flacaltenn, challenges this.

In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered that year. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. Whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black person. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. Again, 81 percent is a pretty high number and this and higher percentages of white on while murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

It's time whites started looking at themselves.

If blacks gave a damn about other blacks they would be killing so many
OTHER THAN THAT LIFE IS GREAT.

SINCE WHITES ARE KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE SAME NUMBERS AND PERCENTAGES, YOU MIGHT BE CONCERNED THAT YOU ARE 5 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF ANOTHER WHITE PERSON THAN YOU ARE BY A BLACK PERSON.

You sure do mangle math and statistics.. Doesn't add a thing to your arguments.. Math must be racist huh???

Drop the individualism argument because I am not going to listen to that. Individualism did not create the problem. White racism is not based on a belief that a singular black individual is inferior, it is based upon the belief that ALL BLACKS AS A FUCKING GROUP ARE.

You're correct, but it will take the individuals to prove the group judgment wrong. Is there any way that you or anyone else, even all Black Americans as a whole or black people as a whole can prove they're not inferior? I don't think so. You shouldn't have to prove that black people, as a whole, are not inferior but if you want to overcome racism you'll have to prove it as individuals or the only other option is to destroy the racists. Is that your preferred solution?

I do not listen to that individualism bullshit Levant. Racism is a belief based on the superiority of a group. It created laws and policies to the detriment of groups and to the benefit of whites as a group. So as a group whites must work together to rid the racism within their group and to fix damage created by the belief that other groups were inferior to whites. We blacks have nothing to prove as individuals relative to equality or inferiority because as humans we all are equal none are superior. So then the belief of group superiority needs to be eliminated and the group that created that belief needs to end that belief and everything that goes with it.

A group is nothing more and a bunch of individuals so all this "I am an individual" stuff is just another excuse being made by whites to deny the essential problem. Because group thought was fine until the civil rights act was passed

These sermons about personal responsibility from the right wing whites around here gets old. They always have an excuse for themselves but everybody else needs to take responsibility. They post threads showing blacks beating or killing whites to make a false claim of blacks attacking whites like it's some major epidemic. But it's not.

In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered that year. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. Whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black person. These numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. Now I don't know about you but 81 percent is a pretty high number and this and higher percentages of white on while murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

As we read the consistent racist attempts to create this narrative, you don't see blacks here trying to find excuses to justify the killing or beatings of whites by blacks even though we have 243 years worth of reasons to do so. Nobody is excusing the blacks that killed those old white people even though they were born during segregation and participated in racism against blacks. But when someone black get killed in a racist incident whites here scurry to look for reasons to justify the killing.

In the case of Ahmaud Arbery, he was convicted of a crime years before this killing and faced his punishment. But that doesn't matter to the racists, he committed a crime so his death was warranted. Well what about this one?

St. Paul Man Charged For Killing Unarmed Black Man, Thought He Was A Gang Member

In 2018 according to the AMERICAN Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered that year. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, that's a lie, instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime while ignoring white on white crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

Racist whites here want to run there mouths about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. 2 is twice the number of 1 and it is this kind of low number argument these racist use here and no one, flacaltenn, challenges this.

In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered that year. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. Whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black person. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. Again, 81 percent is a pretty high number and this and higher percentages of white on while murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

SINCE WHITES ARE KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE SAME NUMBERS AND PERCENTAGES, YOU MIGHT BE CONCERNED THAT YOU ARE 5 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF ANOTHER WHITE PERSON THAN YOU ARE BY A BLACK PERSON.

You sure do mangle math and statistics.. Doesn't add a thing to your arguments.. Math must be racist huh???

I do none of that flacaltenn. Whites just need to face the truth. Whites have been the most violent race in America. Whites have committed the most number of violent acts in America. We who are not white don't need to parse numbers claiming per capita in order to make this conclusion.

I do none of that flacaltenn. Whites just need to face the truth. Whites have been the most violent race in America. Whites have committed the most number of violent acts in America. We who are not white don't need to parse numbers claiming per capita in order to make this conclusion.

When you talk about RISKS tho -- you do... If your comparing across races...

Any statistical cohort that is 5 or 7 times larger will have numbers on most everything that are about 5 to 7 higher.. Whites are NOT getting murdered by whites at a higher "per capita" than the same statistic for blacks.. And the CROSS race numbers -- if you normalize them by the SIZE of race aren't what you stated either..

At SOME POINT -- you might be better getting your head into TODAY and the FUTURE and being part of the solution.. And I don't mean just voting Democrat..... We're only here to FIX things and make it better for future gens.. Not productive to spend all your time grieving about the past...

Whites do know how to make it better, it is a matter of do they want to make it better. There are whites out there that exist who have tried. Look at what Bootney did to Robin Deangelis. He conflated her attempt to create change in the white community into some kind of Marxist plot using race. Too many whites think like that and this lie they tell themselves about racism is a thing of the past needs to be erased because it is untrue. So there doesn't need to be a war. whites just need to bow their necks and do what it takes. Blacks have tried to help now for 243 years, but too many whites do not listen to us. And as you see with Bootney, they won't listen to anyone white who does not confirm what they believe no matter how false.

Ok; I've given this some thought. No, I don't need you to tell me or white people how to fix it. It's not that complicated: just quit being racist. There's the plan.

Also, I thought about the individual issue. The problem is with the individual argument is that it is just a way to tell someone they should be compliant with my views of what they should be. So, here's the deal: you be you. It doesn't mean I agree with your views and I'll argue against them when (I think) you're wrong.

The numbers aren't good for any race in America. Arguing the numbers on one side or the other implies that one race is justified in violence because the other race is violent. Random violence against strangers - whether on the streets, in committing violent crimes such as robbery, rape, drug crimes, etc., is wrong no matter who commits them or upon whom they're committed.

Americans should be marching in their neighborhoods to stop crime. They should be marching at the city level to stop crime. Take back the streets. And this is from a person robbed or attempted to be robbed 7 times in the last 10 years by white people. So everyone should quit pointing fingers at each other and at the numbers. Crime is hurting us all.

The numbers aren't good for any race in America. Arguing the numbers on one side or the other implies that one race is justified in violence because the other race is violent. Random violence against strangers - whether on the streets, in committing violent crimes such as robbery, rape, drug crimes, etc., is wrong no matter who commits them or upon whom they're committed.

Americans should be marching in their neighborhoods to stop crime. They should be marching at the city level to stop crime. Take back the streets. And this is from a person robbed or attempted to be robbed 7 times in the last 10 years by white people. So everyone should quit pointing fingers at each other and at the numbers. Crime is hurting us all.
No the numbers aren't good but whites have ,made themselves believe we are so much more violent and criminal It has led to blacks dying needlessly. So the its bad on all sides argument is not going to cut it either. Whites need to look at themselves not talk about how its bad on all sides. No other race has tried wiping out races of people here in America.

When you talk about RISKS tho -- you do... If your comparing across races...

Any statistical cohort that is 5 or 7 times larger will have numbers on most everything that are about 5 to 7 higher.. Whites are NOT getting murdered by whites at a higher "per capita" than the same statistic for blacks.. And the CROSS race numbers -- if you normalize them by the SIZE of race aren't what you stated either..

At SOME POINT -- you might be better getting your head into TODAY and the FUTURE and being part of the solution.. And I don't mean just voting Democrat..... We're only here to FIX things and make it better for future gens.. Not productive to spend all your time grieving about the past...

Here's the latest statistics from the FBI - Crime statistics by race for 2018. 2019 results won't come out until later in the year.

For these numbers, the FBI includes crimes by hispanic in the white category. Most hispanics don't consider themselves to be white and I think the numbers should be separated. Also, what about a mixed race person - half-white, half-black? Or half-black, half-latino? Probably those numbers are generally insignificant. Be sure to see the Overview link on the page, or scroll to the bottom to see the overview.

Plenty of crime from both sides. Not everything that IM2 is posting is accurate and not everything that white posters are saying is accurate.

Like I replied to IM2, does what black people do to black people in black neighborhoods justify white men killing their wives to avoid losing their fortunes in divorce? Does it justify wives and husbands killing each other for the insurance money? Does it justify white thugs killing each other over meth deals?

No the numbers aren't good but whites have ,made themselves believe we are so much more violent and criminal It has led to blacks dying needlessly. So the its bad on all sides argument is not going to cut it either. Whites need to look at themselves not talk about how its bad on all sides. No other race has tried wiping out races of people here in America.

What "we"? I have no reason to think you're violent.

No, I'm not going to consider or complain or argue against only white crime and ignore black crime. If black people only committed crime against black people or if they only committed crime in places where only black people are, it would still be my business but your argument that I can only concern myself with white crime is wrong. I live in a society and my world is affected by any crime in the society.

Do you support integration of races or separation of races or, option 3, let people live where they choose? As long as we live together, then I have a right to be concerned about what others do. If you're suggesting black people should live in their own, isolated, communities and there is no crossing between black and non-black communities, then you might have an argument against me concerning myself with black crime.

Then again, no... I care about crime even in other parts of the world. I care that white hispanics are murdering tens of thousands of innocent people in Mexico.

I care about humanity; all of it. I care about crime even on other continents and countries. If there was crime on other planets, I'd care about that, too.

Interesting thing about the FBI stats on arrest is that they actually represent a small enough portion of crimes that there's room for the actual crime stats to point completely differently from what's in the arrests if you allow that black people get policed and arrested at a higher percentage than white people.

What "we"? I have no reason to think you're violent.

No, I'm not going to consider or complain or argue against only white crime and ignore black crime. If black people only committed crime against black people or if they only committed crime in places where only black people are, it would still be my business but your argument that I can only concern myself with white crime is wrong. I live in a society and my world is affected by any crime in the society.

Do you support integration of races or separation of races or, option 3, let people live where they choose? As long as we live together, then I have a right to be concerned about what others do. If you're suggesting black people should live in their own, isolated, communities and there is no crossing between black and non-black communities, then you might have an argument against me concerning myself with black crime.

Then again, no... I care about crime even in other parts of the world. I care that white hispanics are murdering tens of thousands of innocent people in Mexico.

I care about humanity; all of it. I care about crime even on other continents and countries. If there was crime on other planets, I'd care about that, too.

Interesting thing about the FBI stats on arrest is that they actually represent a small enough portion of crimes that there's room for the actual crime stats to point completely differently from what's in the arrests if you allow that black people get policed and arrested at a higher percentage than white people.

First, there are black Hispanics. No I am not for separation. Look Levant, you are avoiding the thread topic entirely. Whites here have done nothing but talk about black on black crime and when the numbers are presented to them on how whites commit more then we have to see mathematical equations whites here use to justify their racism. It’s real easy to be egalitarian until you are part of the people who have had to endure a lifetime of watching innocent people looking just like you getting killed for no reason other than a belief that you are violent. It’s easy to talk that all sides mess when your side is not the one looking at a record of people like them getting chased down and killed for 243 years. Yeah its real good to say that you are concerned about things worldwide and post links about killings in Mexico, but that’s always the problem with conservative whites. You always want to show examples about how bad it is for everyone but it has not been as bad for anyone with the exception of the original nations here than us. You are looking at a situation where 3 white men chased down a black man and people here are happy about the killing. If 3 blacks chased down a white man like that, they are in jail, it doesn’t take 3 months for arrests and blacks are not excusing the killing. So your words sound good and no doubt you do feel as you do, but now is the time for whites to look at themselves and end their racist bullshit.

The violence in the black city hood is NOT a white problem? So we're supposed to just ignore this? I think this is what you just said... If you carry out that logic, we shouldn't care or be able to discuss SLAVERY STILL EXISTING IN AFRICA, the Chinese Uigar detention camps, or the DRUG cartels literally RUNNING central America..

Because we're not Africans, Chinese or Central Americans??

You MIGHT have a point if it was STRICTLY about "cultural differences".. Like us white Americans bitching about Arabs treating women as 2nd class or stoning people to death or cutting clits... But THE ARABS own UP to those practices...

In the END -- if whites didn't CARE about slavery, the Confederacy might have won on OTHER issues.. And we might have been one of LAST nations to abolish it.. Wasting GENERATIONS of kids affects us all.. And you cant GAG us into NOT discussing that..

The violence in the black city hood is NOT a white problem? So we're supposed to just ignore this? I think this is what you just said... If you carry out that logic, we shouldn't care or be able to discuss SLAVERY STILL EXISTING IN AFRICA, the Chinese Uigar detention camps, or the DRUG cartels literally RUNNING central America..

Because we're not Africans, Chinese or Central Americans??

You MIGHT have a point if it was STRICTLY about "cultural differences".. Like us white Americans bitching about Arabs treating women as 2nd class or stoning people to death or cutting clits... But THE ARABS own UP to those practices...

In the END -- if whites didn't CARE about slavery, the Confederacy might have won on OTHER issues.. And we might have been one of LAST nations to abolish it.. Wasting GENERATIONS of kids affects us all.. And you cant GAG us into NOT discussing that..
The violence in the white community is a white problem you guys ignore to talk about us. Do something about the violence in your own community.

Slavery is over here, whites don't get brownie points for putting out fires they start. Slavery exists in Europe but you don't mention that. Organized crime controlled by whites are the drug cartels here but you don't want to talk about that. Men treat women like second class citizens here but you want to talk about Arabs. This is a trend whites like you have in pointing fingers at everybody else as if you are perfect. Whites have wasted kids by not paying attention to their criminality. For almost 30 years, Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well. There is more crime in the white community and a more wide variety of crime yet you talk about black crime like you whites are perfect and so I am saying that it is time for whites to look at yourselves and erase the issues in your community, one of them being racism, and you will see that many other problem end in this country.

Forum List

Back