It's time whites left Africa alone

Oh Geeeeee.....IM2 is starting another racist thread.
I have not started any racist threads.
"July 4th, 1776
Was not independent day for us."

Boo hoo, ingrate.
Yours was January 1, 1863.
And we fought for ours.
Oh, and yours, too.

Get your history right white boy. Don't bring me that white revisionist bullshit.

We fought for ours from 1619-1965. Whites fought to preserve the union during the civil war. I have nothing to be grateful to whitey for.

Oh Geeeeee.....IM2 is starting another racist thread.
I have not started any racist threads.
"July 4th, 1776
Was not independent day for us."

Boo hoo, ingrate.
Yours was January 1, 1863.
And we fought for ours.
Oh, and yours, too.

Get your history right white boy. Don't bring me that white revisionist bullshit.

We fought for ours from 1619-1965. Whites fought to preserve the union during the civil war. I have nothing to be grateful to whitey for.

I seem to recall that one of the first slavery cases brought before a court in the US was a black man arguing that he owned another black man. Seems like you have your facts wrong. Heck, blacks still engage in slavery in Africa to this day.

Oh, calling somebody "white boy" is racist, the last time I checked.

This is a story from the Guardian. Blacks have said this for years. I think it's time whites left Africa alone.

"We were involved in Mozambique spreading the AIDS virus through medical conditions... to eradicate black people”.

Ex-mercenary claims South African group tried to spread Aids

New documentary details unit’s disturbing obsession with HIV
Emma Graham-Harrison, Andreas Rocksen and Mads Brügger
Sun 27 Jan 2019
Andreas Rocksen co-produced and Mads Brügger directed Cold Case Hammarskjöld. It was supported by DocSoc

2393.jpg

Keith Maxwell, ‘commodore’ of mercenary group the South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR).

A South Africa-based mercenary group has been accused by one of its former members of trying to intentionally spread Aids in southern Africa in the 1980s and 1990s.

The claims are made by Alexander Jones in a documentary that premieres this weekend at the Sundance film festival. He says he spent years as an intelligence officer with the South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR), three decades ago, when it was masterminding coups and other violence across Africa.

The film also explores the unexplained murder of a young SAIMR recruit in 1990, whose family believe was killed because of her work on an Aids-related project run by the group in South Africa and Mozambique.

And it also claims the group’s then leader had a racist, apocalyptic obsession with HIV/Aids. Keith Maxwell wrote about a plague he hoped would decimate black populations, cement white rule, and bring back conservative religious mores, according to papers collected by the film-makers.

Maxwell had no medical qualifications but ran clinics in poor, mostly black areas around Johannesburg while claiming to be a doctor. That gave him the opportunity for sinister experimentation, Jones says in the film, Cold Case Hammarskjöld. The film-makers were investigating SAIMR because it claimed responsibility for the mysterious 1961 plane crash that killed Dag Hammarskjöld, then UN secretary general.

“What easier way to get a guinea pig than [when] you live in an apartheid system?” Jones says in the film. “Black people have got no rights, they need medical treatment. There’s a white ‘philanthropist’ coming in and saying, ‘You know, I’ll open up these clinics and I’ll treat you.’ And meantime [he is] actually the wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

4032.jpg

A sign reads ‘Dokotela Maxwell’ on the side of the former post office in Putfontein.

A sign advertising “Dokotela [doctor] Maxwell” still hangs from the side of an office in Putfontein where locals remember a respected man with a virtual monopoly on the area’s healthcare. He offered strange treatments. including putting patients through “tubes”, which he said allowed him to see inside their bodies. He also gave “false injections”, said Ibrahim Karolia, who ran a shop across the road.

Wonder what drug he is on? Africa should deport those they deem a menace-simple, isn't it?

Here's an idea ... how about we drop race as a requirement when deciding where one gets to live?

Fine with me, but only if blacks leave America alone.
No. We didn't invade and colonize America.

Besides that is not a call whites get to make. Native Americans are the only ones who can make that call.

Nope, we get to make that call because we built America as it is today. The Indians get to stay, they have their reservations. Negroes could stay if they acted normal, but they have shown they cannot assimilate to Western culture.

Of course we know that you negroes abhor the idea of going back to Africa. You’d get eaten alive there, by real savages and barbarians. You just can’t admit you have a better life as an uneducated welfare bottom-feeder in America than you ever would have in Africa.

Street Juice said:
That's a great idea. Israel should adopt policy similar to ours and let the Palestinians on the Gaza Strip live and work where they please.
Pali's Do Work In Israel
And There Are Plenty Of Arab Israeli Citizens
Living Throughout Israel
What Happened To The Pali Christian Population ??
In 1967 It Was Over 60% Of The Pali Population

So What's Wrong With The Pali's ??
90% Of The Pali's Mandate Is In Jordan
Where They Were Also A Ethnic Majority
They Have Been Stripped Of Citizenship
And Certain Types Of Real Property
Where's The International Movement To Boycott Jordan

thanks for the info in post number 29 but its just my opinion but I wouldn't like 'palis' as 'Israeli' citizens if I was Israeli Karpenter

lol! As if you savages didn't spread it well enough yourselves? I guess they tried to 'spread' it in black populations worldwide then? Groid transmission rates are always the highest, as a group, no matter the nation.
Muh Dik...nawm sayin?

IM2, are you a real black person, or just some white racist pretending to be black?

If whites left Africa alone they would have to go without clean water projects and free medical care that white volunteers do in Africa.

This is a story from the Guardian. Blacks have said this for years. I think it's time whites left Africa alone.

"We were involved in Mozambique spreading the AIDS virus through medical conditions... to eradicate black people”.

Sun 27 Jan 2019
Andreas Rocksen co-produced and Mads Brügger directed Cold Case Hammarskjöld. It was supported by DocSoc

2393.jpg

Keith Maxwell, ‘commodore’ of mercenary group the South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR).

A South Africa-based mercenary group has been accused by one of its former members of trying to intentionally spread Aids in southern Africa in the 1980s and 1990s.

The claims are made by Alexander Jones in a documentary that premieres this weekend at the Sundance film festival. He says he spent years as an intelligence officer with the South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR), three decades ago, when it was masterminding coups and other violence across Africa.

The film also explores the unexplained murder of a young SAIMR recruit in 1990, whose family believe was killed because of her work on an Aids-related project run by the group in South Africa and Mozambique.

And it also claims the group’s then leader had a racist, apocalyptic obsession with HIV/Aids. Keith Maxwell wrote about a plague he hoped would decimate black populations, cement white rule, and bring back conservative religious mores, according to papers collected by the film-makers.

Maxwell had no medical qualifications but ran clinics in poor, mostly black areas around Johannesburg while claiming to be a doctor. That gave him the opportunity for sinister experimentation, Jones says in the film, Cold Case Hammarskjöld. The film-makers were investigating SAIMR because it claimed responsibility for the mysterious 1961 plane crash that killed Dag Hammarskjöld, then UN secretary general.

“What easier way to get a guinea pig than [when] you live in an apartheid system?” Jones says in the film. “Black people have got no rights, they need medical treatment. There’s a white ‘philanthropist’ coming in and saying, ‘You know, I’ll open up these clinics and I’ll treat you.’ And meantime [he is] actually the wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

4032.jpg

A sign reads ‘Dokotela Maxwell’ on the side of the former post office in Putfontein.

A sign advertising “Dokotela [doctor] Maxwell” still hangs from the side of an office in Putfontein where locals remember a respected man with a virtual monopoly on the area’s healthcare. He offered strange treatments. including putting patients through “tubes”, which he said allowed him to see inside their bodies. He also gave “false injections”, said Ibrahim Karolia, who ran a shop across the road.

He sounds like the founder of Planned Parenthood

Sun 27 Jan 2019

2393.jpg

4032.jpg

Ok. I will happily pay to ship ten of you back to Africa, just don't try and come back.

Mind you I have no problem with non racist idjits staying. Reasonable people, of any color and creed are always welcome.

Done. We'll bring all the whites from there, here, and you take all the blacks from here, there.

Then we pull up the drawbridge and finish the wall.
If the Native Americans say we must leave, then we must leave.

Whites don't get to decide. You immigrated here, this is not your country.
Using your logic Israel should exterminate all the Muslims after all they were there first. Muslims Immigrated to that area.

The origins of the

Sun 27 Jan 2019

2393.jpg

4032.jpg

The source you cite, the Guardian, was identified as a KGB propaganda outlet several decades ago.

IIRC, the KGB First Chief Directorate originally planted this particular seed of disinformation in a newspaper article in India. Then countless news outlets in Africa cited it as if it was a substantiated fact and it went "viral" in the moonbatosphere of global leftist fake news outlets.

A typical grape koolaid operation known as an "active measure".

"Active measures were clandestine operations designed to further Soviet foreign policy goals and to extend Soviet influence throughout the world. This type of activity had long been employed by the Soviet Union abroad, but it became more widespread and more effective in the late 1960s. Among these covert techniques was disinformation: leaking of false information and rumors to foreign media or planting forgeries in an attempt to deceive the public or the political elite in a given country or countries. The United States was the prime target of disinformation, in particular forgery operations, which were designed to damage foreign and defense policies of the United States in a variety of ways." KGB Active Measures - Russia / Soviet Intelligence Agencies

Us scientists know why blacks, fags, and particularly black fags, have a very high risk of acquiring the HIV virus. It is not because of the white devils or covert CIA biological weapons targeting black people.

Last edited:
Let whites take care of whites
Africans take care of Africans
And Hispanic/Latinos take care of same

Sounds good to me

China is clearly looking to depopulate the sub-Sahara through various means including immigration to Europe and America and no-doubt some new diseases thereby creating a vacuum which their burgeoning population can emigrate to.

They, as many others, see Sub-Saharans as child-like and incapable of administering themselves. It is a gradual plan and the first few steps have already been taken.By the end of the century, it will be done.

It makes sense on many levels.

Forum List

Back