Divide the population into age groups:

-1-12
13-20
21-50
51-70
71-100

In each age group:
  • How many contracted the virus?
  • What percentage is that of this age group's population?
  • What percentage died?
  • What percentage of these deaths also had an underlying condition?
  • What percentage were hospitalized but survived?
  • What percentage had the virus but were not hospitalized?
  • What percentage reported this was no worse than a bad cold or flu?
While it might be anecdotal, who seems less likely to get the virus: Those who spend a lot of time of outdoors; those who drink plenty of fluids; those who take a multi-vitamin; those who take zinc or a little extra Vitamin D; etc.

Why aren't we being supplied with this information? It shouldn't be that hard to tally.

The idea of vaccine passports is a close cousin to what the bible describes as the mark of the beast.
Absolutely bonkers, I've got a vaccine card I carry around that I'm happy to show to anyone. You really are a precious lamb.
I would be interested in the following information:

Divide the population into age groups:

-1-12
13-20
21-50
51-70
71-100

In each age group:
  • How many contracted the virus?
  • What percentage is that of this age group's population?
  • What percentage died?
  • What percentage of these deaths also had an underlying condition?
  • What percentage were hospitalized but survived?
  • What percentage had the virus but were not hospitalized?
  • What percentage reported this was no worse than a bad cold or flu?
While it might be anecdotal, who seems less likely to get the virus: Those who spend a lot of time of outdoors; those who drink plenty of fluids; those who take a multi-vitamin; those who take zinc or a little extra Vitamin D; etc.

Why aren't we being supplied with this information? It shouldn't be that hard to tally.
The information is all over the Internet find out.

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your vax card that allows you to buy and sell.

It doesn't make any difference. You have no more right to control the thinking of anyone than the antivaxxers.
As this entire thing plays out you can see clearly that it's more about control than it is about actual medicine or health. That explains the virulent approach the left is taking to the issues. Ultimately the gold ring for them is a society that is basically enslaved by a control structure. That makes them feel safe, even though nothing could be more dangerous.

Jo

I don't care if you die, let's make that absolutely clear.
I doubt that anyone would suffer from that particular mistake. Those like you have gone beyond thinking the millions who refuse the vaccines are humans that simply do not trust what their government has told them. No, your ilk will cheer the deaths of those who chose differently than you did. That makes you ghoulish, IMO.

Lots of doctors and medical professionals don't trust the vaccine and people pushing it.
My wife is one of those MDs that are a definite refusal of the vaccines. She has quite a few colleagues who feel the same way.

I doubt that anyone would suffer from that particular mistake. Those like you have gone beyond thinking the millions who refuse the vaccines are humans that simply do not trust what their government has told them. No, your ilk will cheer the deaths of those who chose differently than you did. That makes you ghoulish, IMO.
Yes, we will.
You know why?
Because each and every one you, put others in danger.
Just like a drunk driver, driving the wrong way on the interstate.

" the vaccines are humans that simply do not trust what their government has told them".
But you nut jobs trust twitter, facebook, politicians and the talk show host on FOX?

From conservative David French.

An excerpt:

It’s Time to Stop Rationalizing and Enabling Evangelical Vaccine Rejection

There is no religious liberty interest in refusing the COVID vaccine.

As we approach nine months of vaccine availability and nine months of flood-the-zone coverage of vaccine safety and efficacy, it is clear that much (though certainly not all) of our remaining refusal problem is not one of information but one of moral formation itself. The very moral framework of millions of our fellow citizens—the way in which they understand the balance between liberty and responsibility—is gravely skewed.

To understand the skew, it’s first necessary to understand the proper balance, and while we have vaccine endorsements from Christian leaders from across the Catholic/Protestant spectrum, we also have guidance from church fathers—individuals who no one can claim have caved to some “establishment” or are motivated by supposed invites to mythical beltway “cocktail parties.” For example, read these famous words from Martin Luther, written during a plague in his own time:

The balance is clear. It is incumbent on the Christian to take care of themselves, including by taking medicine “in order not to become contaminated” (a nice definition of a vaccine before vaccines were invented). To the extent that he or she takes risks, those risks should be on behalf of others. As a person created in the image of God, taking care of yourself is an independent good. Taking care of yourself so that you can care for others is an even nobler good.

Christian vaccine refusal not only rejects self-care, it enhances risks to innocent and vulnerable neighbors. Even vaccinated people can catch relatively rare breakthrough cases. And every person—regardless of vaccination status—is vulnerable to the strains placed on a region’s hospitals when COVID runs rampant.

I also fear that the relentless right-wing political focus on religious liberty has obscured two realities—that our liberties have limits when they collide with the rights of others, and that the exercise of our liberty carries with it profound moral responsibility.

Not exactly a holy roller here

FUSA
cm,d,f,f,,f,f,f,kfkfkkrff.jpg

UK....island of fags
image-117.png

Shove your Trump university clot shot right up your asses ...then use your mask to wipe and for step three put it back on your face

I think the white baby Jesus would agree with me ...he wants Pfizermectin

Yes, we will.
You know why?
Because each and every one you, put others in danger.
Just like a drunk driver, driving the wrong way on the interstate.

" the vaccines are humans that simply do not trust what their government has told them".
But you nut jobs trust twitter, facebook, politicians and the talk show host on FOX?
That's just a ploy to turn one American against another. If the vax really worked, you would have nothing to fear.

Forum List

Back