It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFBW2207182244

ding220717-#2,313 (reference)
ding 220718-#2,388 “I couldn't care less about Gorsuch's background.”

NFBW: If not why did you bother writing that ding but can’t answer the questions you were asked in that post?

NFBW2207181221-#2,361 Is there really empirical scientific evidence @ding that proves that a human being is formed at the moment of conception?

If so why does the new Ohio abortion ban decide that a woman is carrying a human being not before we can hear fetal heart activity that can be detected as late as six weeks into a pregnancy. Six weeks to murder a human being with equal rights as the mother.

Why can a state allow the murder of a human being just because we cannot detect a beating heart when you tell us ding that there is scientific evidence that human beings are created at conception which keenly lines up with Catholic doctrine. END2207181221

NFBW: For someone who has declared himself the winner of this discussion you ding avoid answering more questions than you try to answer.

I’m asking you to support your scientific evidence not just keep reposting that you think you have it. END2207182244

Last edited:
NFBW2207182244

ding220717-#2,313 (reference)
ding 220718-#2,388 “I couldn't care less about Gorsuch's background.”

NFBW: If not why did you bother writing that ding but can’t answer the questions you were asked in that post?

NFBW2207181221-#2,361 Is there really empirical scientific evidence @ding that proves that a human being is formed at the moment of conception?

If so why does the new Ohio abortion ban decide that a woman is carrying a human being not before we can hear fetal heart activity that can be detected as late as six weeks into a pregnancy. Six weeks to murder a human being with equal rights as the mother.

Why can a state allow the murder of a human being just because we cannot detect a beating heart when you tell us ding that there is scientific evidence that human beings are created at conception which keenly lines up with Catholic doctrine. END2207181221

NFBW: For someone who has declared himself the winner of this discussion you ding avoid answering more questions than you try to answer.

I’m asking you to support your scientific evidence not just keep reposting that you think you have it. END2207182244
This is pretty simple. It's a scientific fact that human life begins at conception. I have provided ample scientific testimony to this and you have provided none to dispute it.

As for the legality of abortion... that's up to each state to decide. I don't have a problem with this. You do. And that's why you are acting like a child right now.

Iran in the Vatican are two examples of theocracies. The Vatican is totally corrupt. And Iran murders it's gay people. I called both of them totally irresponsible.
Vatican City is filled with great and holy people. Sure, there might be a few bad apples, and humans are wont to be. Iran is Muslim. That's not Christianity, which I am calling for. But the five atheist government countries are all pure hell holes that people are dying to escape.

NFBW2207182337

ding 220718-#2,388 “And if you want to make a scientific argument for when a human being comes into existence to the states or Congress, please do so as every single embryology textbook ever written teaches a new genetically distinct human being comes into existence at conception.”

NFBW: There is no scientific argument that establishes when a “human being comes into existence” and you have not presented one yourself. You have presented evidence that a human developmental process starts at conception with DNA distinctly separate from the mother .. but no scientific evidence that a human being exists at the instance of conception.

When an individual human being starts his or her life’s existence it is a religious or spiritual decision not a scientific argument. As it is in the very existence of God. END2207182337

Last edited:
Vatican City is filled with great and holy people. Sure, there might be a few bad apples, and humans are wont to be. Iran is Muslim. That's not Christianity, which I am calling for. But the five atheist government countries are all pure hell holes that people are dying to escape.
I guess you don't know the real Vatican either. Why would you want to further destroy our country by introducing this bullshit. It is all ground in prejudice and hatred.

I guess you don't know the real Vatican either. Why would you want to further destroy our country by introducing this bullshit. It is all ground in prejudice and hatred.
That's what atheism is ground in. Don't believe it? Why don't you move to one of the five officially atheist countries in the world? Then come back and report to us, provided they ever let you out.

That's what atheism is ground in. Don't believe it? Why don't you move to one of the five officially atheist countries in the world? Then come back and report to us, provided they ever let you out.
I am a gay man I am happy here in a free country free of prejudice and hate what you want to reintroduce.

NFBW2207190001

ding220717-#2,313 “A genetically distinct new human being - one who has never existed before and will never exist again - coming into existence at conception is based upon empirical scientific evidence. True.

NFBW: Please cite the scientists that verbatim state they have proof that a “genetically distinct new human being - one who has never existed before and will never exist again - comes into existence at conception” END2207190001

I am a gay man I am happy here in a free country free of prejudice and hate what you want to reintroduce.
You think atheist countries treat gays well? Better guess again.
You above most should hope we don't move in the atheist direction.

NFBW2207190001

ding220717-#2,313 “A genetically distinct new human being - one who has never existed before and will never exist again - coming into existence at conception is based upon empirical scientific evidence. True.

NFBW: Please cite the scientists that verbatim state they have proof that a “genetically distinct new human being - one who has never existed before and will never exist again - comes into existence at conception” END2207190001

If a fetus overcomes all the hazards and develops to maturity and survive the birth process it will become a distinct human being. The potential for that human being is there. GOD gave us free will, abortion I s never a desirable choice but sometimes it's the only choice left, and that difficult choice can only be made by the woman involved.

I will support it only if our current Supreme Court continues make changing it moot.
Yes we get it. You have a bromance with the Taliban. Meanwhile a religious US might kick all the papists out. We wanted to before. I mean you're not real Americans. All real Americans came from England, right?

You think atheist countries treat gays well? Better guess again.
You above most should hope we don't move in the atheist direction.
You are confused. You said secularism is atheism it's not there's nothing to do with stupid religion. Secular means human not part of the supernatural. I don't care what you think about other nations calling America on atheist Nation it's not it's a secular Nation you need to wake up and learn the difference.

Yes we get it. You have a bromance with the Taliban. Meanwhile a religious US might kick all the papists out. We wanted to before. I mean you're not real Americans. All real Americans came from England, right?
www.vox.com 37 maps that explain how America is a nation of immigrants Feb 7, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back