It's Time To Change Pitchers People!

Sir_Knight

Rookie
Oct 17, 2012
Georgia
America's economy is Stagnant, due to the current administration's policies!
When I put on my shoes, I feel the government's toes there already. There are way too many regulations killing businesses, our FREEDOMS, and getting in between our doctors and us.

People PLEASE WAKE UP! It's time to change pitchers!!!

What particular regulations do you find onerous? In my experience, the biggest anti-business job killng regulations are local. Try getting a construction permit in Florida.

I personally don't find the economy stagnating like it once was.

2009 and 2010 were tough for me, but the last 2 years I've gotten back on track on all fronts.

Factually, there have been less regulations passed these last 4 years than at anytime in the past decade, so it's hard for me to toe the line on that meme, because it's a falsehood.

The last pitcher walked the bases loaded and gave up a grand slam. Last pitcher had serious control problems, throwing the ball way over the batter's head, and then throwing it in the dirt.

This pitcher is another couple innings away from a quality start. I'll stick with this one.

Isn't this a debate zone ?

Business will break lose when Romney wins. If Obama wins....they are in the cave for another four years.

This pitcher is off to a quality start ? The game's over. And his ERA is off the chart. He's not coming back for the second game.

What particular regulations do you find onerous? In my experience, the biggest anti-business job killng regulations are local. Try getting a construction permit in Florida.

Amen to that, However Federal Regulations can be much more Far Reaching and have Huge Financial Implications for Business all over the Country. The Obama Admins Opposition to Giving Permits for Wells on Federal Land, Their Regulations on Coal, Mandates in Many State pushed by Dems that Force on an Arability Time frame them to get x amount of Energy from "renewable resources" Just these few things alone are costing this Economy Billions, and Hundreds of Thousands of Jobs.

I personally don't find the economy stagnating like it once was.

2009 and 2010 were tough for me, but the last 2 years I've gotten back on track on all fronts.

Factually, there have been less regulations passed these last 4 years than at anytime in the past decade, so it's hard for me to toe the line on that meme, because it's a falsehood.

The last pitcher walked the bases loaded and gave up a grand slam. Last pitcher had serious control problems, throwing the ball way over the batter's head, and then throwing it in the dirt.

This pitcher is another couple innings away from a quality start. I'll stick with this one.

I love the misleading stat that there have been "less regulations the past 4 years than anytime in history".

The Dodd-Frank "Finance Reform" Act had over 2,300 pages in it alone. Do you think there were that many pages because it contains all 3 million lines of code for Windows 7, or do you think it's contains that many pages because it is stuffed full of regulation after regulation.

Or how about Obamacare, which also exceeded 2,000 pages. Again, you think it lists all who served in Iraq, or do you think it's because it is also stuffed rull of stifling regulation after stifling regulation?

If you pass 100 bills of 1 regulation each, you have passed exponentially less legislation with stifling regulation than if you pass 10 bills with 300,000 regulations each.

When the previous pitcher left the mound, the game was 6-6. He'd given up some runs for sure, not the greatest outing of all time, but good enough to keep us in the game. Since Obama took the mound, it's 6-27 and we have zero prayer of survival unless we take him off the mound immediately.

Case in point to my previous post:

From page 4 on a government report on the Dodd-Frank bill:

"And Republicans questioned the wisdom of commissioning more than 400 new Federal regulations and creating massive new bureaucracies at a time when the economy remains fragile and the American people are de- manding a less intrusive federal presence in their daily lives."

You read that right folks - ONE bill, FOUR HUNDRED new REGULATIONS. Anyone claiming there were "less regulations" under Obama is completely uninformed of the facts.

http://financialservices.house.gov/uploadedfiles/financialservices-doddfrank-report.pdf

When I put on my shoes, I feel the government's toes there already. There are way too many regulations killing businesses, our FREEDOMS, and getting in between our doctors and us.

Howabout we vote out the obstructionists in the House and Senate so government can function like it was designed and stop blaming the one guy that has the least to do with the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah...the sports analogy. Kinda juvenile. Howabout we vote out the obstructionists in the House and Senate so government can function like it was designed and stop blaming the one guy that has the least to do with the problem.

The moron left shows it does not understand our government.

Congress runs the show...primarily the house....Obama is the obstructionist.

Ah...the sports analogy. Kinda juvenile. Howabout we vote out the obstructionists in the House and Senate so government can function like it was designed and stop blaming the one guy that has the least to do with the problem.

Ah...the hack rote partisan response. I, not being from "the left", purposefully did not lable the obstructionists either left or right.

Ah...the hack rote partisan response. I, not being from "the left", purposefully did not lable the obstructionists either left or right.

Oh, you might wish you weren't.

But you can keep thinking that.

And you were still wrong about how things work.

Obama is the obstructionist.

Business will break lose when Romney wins. If Obama wins....they are in the cave for another four years.

This pitcher is off to a quality start ? The game's over. And his ERA is off the chart. He's not coming back for the second game.

And yet there are rumours that EU banks wil downgrade US investments if Romney wins because his policies are so outdated.

Even the Washington Post labeled Romney's economic policies "ruinous".

Forget the blinded rhetoric - it's about time conservatives really started questioning what endless tax cuts and increased military spending are meant to achieve in terms of economic growth.

And yet there are rumours that EU banks wil downgrade US investments if Romney wins because his policies are so outdated.

Even the Washington Post labeled Romney's economic policies "ruinous".

Forget the blinded rhetoric - it's about time conservatives really started questioning what endless tax cuts and increased military spending are meant to achieve in terms of economic growth.

There are rumors that we will invade Canada too.

1 trillion a year in increased debt....that's a horse I want to bet on.

Listening -

Can you tell us by what % debt increased under the last three Republican Presidents?

Is THAT what you want to bet on, becaus Romney's policies seem to be exactly the same?

Listening -

Can you tell us by what % debt increased under the last three Republican Presidents?

Is THAT what you want to bet on, becaus Romney's policies seem to be exactly the same?

Obama is not running against the last three republican presidents. And Romney knows there is not much of a well to go to.

Playing in the past gets you nothing.

And just what has our current moron in chief done to turn the tide ?

Listening -

Let me explain - the last three Republican presidents all increased US national debt by a massive degree. Romney's policies of tax cuts and increased military spending are largely those of three presidents.

Most objective and neutral media have blasted Romney's policies as being outdated and even "ruinous".

And that gets your vote.

Listening -

Let me explain - the last three Republican presidents all increased US national debt by a massive degree. Romney's policies of tax cuts and increased military spending are largely those of three presidents.

Most objective and neutral media have blasted Romney's policies as being outdated and even "ruinous".

And that gets your vote.

Yes, I've heard this little diddy before.

Obama took three years to match Bush (who was a moron). I get the whining about the economy.....don't bother to pass the blame...we've heard it all before.

And Romney understands the numbers.

There is no such things as neutral and objective media. Sorry to break it to you.

I vote for someone who can get something done.

The choices are pretty simple. Re-elect Obama and we are screwed. Vote Romney in as President and we begin a new path towards recovery.

Forum List

Back