It's time for patriots to stand up for Trump.

Remember the time she threatened to unleash the military on Americans on American soil?
She welcomes thugs. Look what she did to Libya.

I hope you listen better than you read, especially when you’re playing your guitar.

You should be more focused on polishing up your lame attempts at sarcasm, before you try to guess anything about me.

You may not try to attempt to tell me what to do.
Go practice.
You need it.

He'll be a one-termer, I think. There's really no meaningful difference between he and Biden anyway. The establishment would prefer Biden, actually. The last couple of years I'd thought there was no way he wouldnlt get re-elected, especially given that he's enjoying the Kim Jong Um type of blind, trained worship by so many in the American electorate.

But now, I think the establishment just would prefer Biden.

So, yeah. One term, final answer.

Personally I'm voting for the principled third party candidate.

I think he'll be re-elected. But as crazy as this may sound, I am wondering if he'll be the last US president... which very interestingly was predicted in a number of places going back many years.

I should add.... I think he'll be re-elected IF nothing major happens before that, but I don't even want to elaborate on what one of those things could be.

Even if Trump never did another thing he has already done better the 44 and his demented sidekick. I can't imagine how bad things would be if that thing from hell had won.
Drumpf is the worst potus in history and its not even close. The only thing he has done better than the GREAT OBAMA is fuck up in a major way.
Roflol. Yeah the guy was a real gutless wonder. If only he had drawn one more line in the sand. But he did tell the Russians he would be more flexible after the election. Used the IRS to do his dirty work. Confiscated reporters email and computers. But hey he was great for you I guess your definition of great is not what most people's is.
Theres a reason 95% of the nation wishes Obama was still POTUS. Drumpfs such a fuck up that former repub potus is thinking about backing Biden. Drumpf is such a bitch that he feels he has to protect himself from americans by building a higher fence outside of an existing fence..
Roflol. 95% lol try maybe 5%. But hey we understand that you hate law and order.

Even if Trump never did another thing he has already done better the 44 and his demented sidekick. I can't imagine how bad things would be if that thing from hell had won.

Gas under a buck..

The unemployment dropping lik
Drumpf is the worst potus in history and its not even close. The only thing he has done better than the GREAT OBAMA is fuck up in a major way.

How?

Be specific please so I can make fun of you.
If you have to ask how Drumpf is a fuck up then everyone should be making fun of you.

Making you cry and the left is not a fuck up
Killing 100k people is a fuckup. So is claiming the pandemic a hoax. So is giving the command to shoot peaceful protesters for a photo op and thats just the lastest that come to me immediately.
Thank god he saved those two million.
But we can sure thank those democrats for doing all they could to up the death toll.
Like Pelosi walking towntown Chinatown.
Like Dementia Biden calling Trump xenophobic for trying to ban travel.
Then we can thank that really good mayor of New York telling everyone to enjoy the Chinese New Year celebration. Telling everyone that riding the subway was fine while taking some of the trains out of service so more people were packed in. We can even celebrate that he sent virus positive people to old folks homes. Hell he would have gotten away with keeping kids in school if the governor had not shut them down.
But thankfully that money that was supposed to be spent on ventilators was spent on other things.

Forum List

Back