It's time for mandatory vaccination

Just like having to prove your age to buy liquor you should have to prove your vaccination before being allowed into any public gathering.
Do you agree with Biden's policy of letting illegal immigrants into our country WHO REFUSE THE VACCINE? About 30% of them are refusing to be vaccinated and the border patrol is being ordered to let them in anyway.

So you're a vegan who only eats organically grown foods with zero preservatives?

You don't drink any alcohol or soft drinks?

Humans are evolved to eat meat, which is why we have canine teeth.
Preservatives have a long proven history of increasing health by reducing risk of decay poisoning.
Alcohol and soft drinks naturally appeal to our inherent tastes.

I'm looking forward to all of you unvaccinated getting huge increases in your health insurance prices. It's coming. And they will insist on seeing your vaccination information. Or no policy. And that's just one angle.

I can't wait!
JsmwJzO.gif

I'm looking forward to all of you unvaccinated getting huge increases in your health insurance prices. It's coming. And they will insist on seeing your vaccination information. Or no policy. And that's just one angle.

I can't wait!
JsmwJzO.gif

That is really stupid.
It would be totally and completely illegal to try to force people to take an experimental mRNA vaccine that even the FDA refuses to approve.

Another internet tough guy brushing Cheeto crumbs out of his unkempt beard.
Says the mocking, fearmongering ****, at least until the door to door crowd all quit because people keep following them to their homes and burning them down.

You want to make house calls?

Okay, let's all play that game. :flameth:

The rest of his thread:

He thinks, as he prepares to leave the hospital after a stay in the ICU, that governments are “trying to shove [the vaccine] down your throat.”

Don’t perform ‘respect’ for him by arguing the facts. Show him the respect of allowing him to decide what consequences he can tolerate.

What consequences? More expensive insurance premiums and co-pays, once the vaccines receive final approval. Bans on air and rail travel. Whatever consequences employers impose on people with no medical reason to refuse vaccination.

People can make their own choices. But …

… they can also absorb the social consequences of that choice. Treating each of us as mature citizens who can accept the consequences of our decisions is a full measure of due respect.

Now of course, that’s their right! But treating such fellow Americans with respect, IMO, requires honoring that some people hold falsifiable beliefs—such as “Trump won the 2020 election” — for reasons that can’t be disabused by a recitation of facts.

I’m uninterested in talking down to such people — who don’t make up _all_ of Trump’s support base, to be clear — by citing the latest Snopes or Poynter fact check. That’s an exercise that seems as useful to me as dancing about architecture.
But I’m also uninterested in “finding common ground” — as if those of us who accept the 2020 election results, or who know that vaccines don’t turn people into magnets, have the burden of “reaching across our political chasm [and] respecting our differences.”

What I’d much rather do: _acknowledge_ those differences — but then move on with the work of governing.

Biden beat Trump in the 2020 election. Stopping the coronavirus from afflicting people requires the use of vaccines. And I’ve lost interest in arguing over stuff such as this.

It's a little late for you to try and portray yourself as reasonable, ain't it?

I can't wait!
JsmwJzO.gif
You just can't get through a day without proving to the world what a hateful, evil, little bitch you are, can you?

(smh)

I feel sorry for any children you have.

They will approve it and you will still be stuck with just your dick in your hand.

If it happens, FDA approval will change the legalities entirely, but they are still experimental and incredibly risky.
And how would you know if they will approve it or not?
The inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone, says they are badly made.

New Topics

Forum List

Back