its the light bulbs -

My next door neighbor said I was the sexiest guy ever to exist on the planet. It must be true. She's my neighbor

But look at your neighbor...

upload_2019-9-13_13-56-38.jpeg

Calling Pence, Pounce more than a couple of time and listing a bunch of names... and saying energy saving light bulbs makes him look orange? That's not a slip of the tongue. He is making a ridiculous statement in order to try and make even that sector of green energy look stupid. It's sad. He's losing it.
Mountain out of a molehill....you are reaching on this one....and then Yahoo links the slip of the tongue story to a fake news story that the Pence and Trump camps are at odds...total bullshit...did you know that Pence spends more time with trump in the Oval office than any other VP in modern day history?...a verified fact....

Verified fact? If so then I'm sure you can find a link to that, along with a link to all the time the other Presidents and Vice Presidents spent together in the Oval Office.

Mountain out of a molehill? Not so much when lots of people have been talking about Trump "losing" it for some time now.

"
  • Diseases: certain diseases can cause speech problems because of damage of the brain cells, or the malfunction of the speech muscle. This can be parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis etc."

Speech Problems In Adults: Causes Of Sudden Speech Problems In Adults
Trump's daughter in law has confirmed their close relationship and Pence has said he spends a lot of time with the president...sorry to burst your new TDS yahoo fake news hope....

anything "said" about light bulbs turning him orange too when "POUNCE" is in the Oval ?

Forum List

Back