It's The Future Stupid

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
It’s the future, stupid.

If the test of last night’s showdown is whether President Obama was more aggressive and energetic than he was in the first debate, then he wins the Comeback Kid award. But if the standard is who is more focused and better prepared to create jobs and improve the American economy in the next four years, then the winner was Mitt Romney.

He looks and sounds increasingly like a man who is ready to take on the enormous challenges of being president.

Romney’s performance wasn’t perfect, but it should keep the Big Mo on his side, even if he hasn’t made the final sale to undecided voters. He did, however, clear another hurdle by being on the same stage with a feisty, determined incumbent, and he gave at least as good as he got.

Rom’s blow for leadership staggers Comeback Kid - NYPOST.com

More and more people see Romney as someone who is up to the challenge.

Obama need's more time. We'll all be dead and buried by the time the economy fixes itself (after he keeps screwing it up).

I agree with your points. Yes President Obama showed a comeback as far from one debate to another. I saw in two debates now a Mitt Romney who was aggressive prepared and new the facts. Mitt Romney has a plan that I feel confident will work. President Obama had a plan it hasn't work.

Forum List

Back