It's still going up boys and girls

NASA and NOAA both lost their credibility when they were caught red handed fabricating data.

Trump tried to purge the organization of the lying bastards but it looks like they are back under Joe Dufus.

They need to learn how to calibrate their satellite temperature senors. They make stupid claims of .5 Degree F temperature changes but their sensors are +/- 4-6 Degrees F.

Let's see some links discussing how NASA and NOAA were caught red-handed fabricating data.
Let's see some links supporting your claims(lies) ...

If this man made global warming bullshit was real then the Environmental Wackos wouldn't have to fabricate data, like they have been caught doing numerous times, would they?

While they are coming clean they also need to tell us why there have been times with the CO2 levels were substantially higher and the earth cooler and why the CO2 levels have been lower and the temperature warmer.

Exactly!

If the science is on your side you don't need to cheat, lie and censor.

The Environmental Wackos have to invent data in order to get these stupid uneducated Moon Bats to fall for the scam.

I have presented a lot of data here. What data do you believe has been fabricated? Temperatures? CO2 levels? Ice sheet area? Glacial mass loss?
Speaking of "glaciers" here's a case of glacier mass gain to consider;
Glacier Girl is a Lockheed P-38F-1-LO Lightning, World War II fighter plane, 41-7630, c/n 222-5757, that was restored to flying condition after being buried beneath the Greenland Ice Sheet for over 50 years.
... Glacier Girl, along with the unit's five other fighters and the two B-17s, were eventually buried under 268 feet (82 m) of snow and ice that had built up over the ensuing decades.

Fifty years later, in 1992, the plane was brought to the surface by members of the Greenland Expedition Society after years of searching and excavation. The aircraft was eventually transported to Middlesboro, Kentucky, where it was restored to flying condition.[1] The excavation of Glacier Girl was documented in an episode of The History Channel's "Mega Movers" series, titled "Extreme Aircraft Recovery".

The Lightning returned to the air in October 2002.[2]
300px-Lockheed_P-38E_Lightning_%22Glacier_Girl%22%2C_Chino%2C_California.jpg

There are a whole lot of experts in many different fields who disagree with you. I know you're not so silly as to think you're smarter than all of them nor so naive as to think that many people would willfully lie to the public. So why do you say things like that? The truth may be unpleasant, but, as we all know, ignoring it will only make it worse.

They all have one thing in common. They make their money from so called green companies.

Thus their opinions are biased towards their making money.

Ergo, they lie.

Your claim is ludicrous.

No, it is factually correct.

Unlike your idiocy.

Your claim lacks so much specificity that it is not logically possible for it to be "factually correct". Your claim is ludicrous. If you want to fix it, bring us REAL evidence to support your claims.

We have many times. But like all good parrots, you ignore it.

At's a purty piece o' sheetmetal.

Which blows your claims out of the water.

Thank you very much.
Also, there's a between the lines implication lost on most pro-ACC/AGW advocates whom know little about science or climates.

It takes from several to near dozen inches of snow (depending on moisture and structure of the flakes) to make an inch of ice. That 268 depth is mostly ice, as shown in film of the drilling process to go down there. Only a few top inches were recent snow fall.

Which means about a couple thousand or more inches of snow feel during those fifty years.

Thank you very much.

And what claim would that be? That there are no aircraft buried under the ice in Antarctica? I can't say as I recall ever saying such a thing. Perhaps you're confusing me with some other bald, sexy, old fart.

Thank you very much.

And what claim would that be? That there are no aircraft buried under the ice in Antarctica? I can't say as I recall ever saying such a thing. Perhaps you're confusing me with some other bald, sexy, old fart.
If that's you in your avatar picture, you can drop the "sexy". Unless you're gay ....

BTW, you might look into the post WWII expedition(Admiral Byrd's) to the Antarctic. IIRC, there's at least one PBM wreak there now under the ice.

Thank you very much.

If that's you in your avatar picture, you can drop the "sexy". Unless you're gay ....

BTW, you might look into the post WWII expedition(Admiral Byrd's) to the Antarctic. IIRC, there's at least one PBM wreak there now under the ice.

The 'sexy' phrase was inspired by a t-shirt my wife gave me with Gru of "Despicable Me" saying "Just another evil, good-looking bald guy". That is me in the avatar photo. Can you tell where I am?

Back to the topic. What claim of mine do you believe refuted by the WWII aircraft buried in the ice?

Everyone who has not been played for fools by the fossil fuel companies knows that carbon emissions are responsible for climate change and that those emissions must be slowed to prevent catastrophe.

Catastrophe? Have you looked around during the last few years? Climate is the LEAST of our worries...

Don't let yourself think that we can only deal with one problem at a time. Life won't let you make it that simple.

Thank you very much.

No, that the Greenland ice sheet is melting away. The facts are it is stable, trending towards accretion.

Thank you very much.

The 'sexy' phrase was inspired by a t-shirt my wife gave me with Gru of "Despicable Me" saying "Just another evil, good-looking bald guy". That is me in the avatar photo. Can you tell where I am?

Back to the topic. What claim of mine do you believe refuted by the WWII aircraft buried in the ice?

Yeah, that's the Louvre. My wife's cousin was their principle photographer. Been there many times after hours when no one is around.

Thank you very much.

Yeah, that's the Louvre. My wife's cousin was their principle photographer. Been there many times after hours when no one is around.

Of course you have.

Thank you very much.

No, that the Greenland ice sheet is melting away. The facts are it is stable, trending towards accretion.

You've been on this board a long time. You KNOW that answer is as stupid as stupid gets. Perhaps you ought to let Stryder50 answer this one on his own. Although, if that's the same answer you, Stryder50, were going to give. Don't bother.

Thank you very much.

You've been on this board a long time. You KNOW that answer is as stupid as stupid gets. Perhaps you ought to let Stryder50 answer this one on his own. Although, if that's the same answer you, Stryder50, were going to give. Don't bother.

How is it stupid when it is factual.

Thank you very much.

Of course you have.

What's the matter? Jealous? What's amusing is you think people are so ignorant they don't recognize landmarks like that.

Typical arrogant progressive.

I've been using that photo for an avatar for several years and no one had ever mentioned it. Stryder50 was the first to ever mention the photo at all. Now back to the topic.

Are you actually attempting to claim that because snow over 70 years or so buried some WWII planes that the region is not suffering a net loss of ice mass? If so, yes, that was stupid as stupid gets.

I've been using that photo for an avatar for several years and no one had ever mentioned it. Stryder50 was the first to ever mention the photo at all. Now back to the topic.

Are you actually attempting to claim that because snow over 70 years or so buried some WWII planes that the region is not suffering a net loss of ice mass? If so, yes, that was stupid as stupid gets.

For loss to occur, you first have to turn off the supply. 268 feet of supply is pretty significant.

You're a fucking idiot. Imagine a tank of water. It has a pipe at the bottom that is releasing 100 gallons per minute. Another pipe at the top that is adding 99 gallons per minute. What happens?

New Topics

Forum List

Back