It's still going up boys and girls

There are a whole lot of experts in many different fields who disagree with you. I know you're not so silly as to think you're smarter than all of them nor so naive as to think that many people would willfully lie to the public. So why do you say things like that? The truth may be unpleasant, but, as we all know, ignoring it will only make it worse.

A wild guess times a wild guess isn't usually how experts work.
At least not when they're being serious.
But it does make them sound cool!!!
And they'll be dead by 2100....who'll remember their errors?

WHAT numbers do you believe to be wild guesses?

not sure if you knew this, but the temp has been going up since the peak of the ice age,,,

No it hasn't.

1618595416336.png

WHAT numbers do you believe to be wild guesses?

What CO2 levels will be in 2100.
How much we should spend now.
How much that spending will reduce CO2 by 2100.
How much damage will be caused by 2100 if we don't.
How much that damage will cost to fix by 2100.

They ignore how much lower GDP will be in 2100 if we use more expensive, less reliable energy.
How much lower GDP will be if we waste...err...invest trillions on things that will have little impact.

NASA and NOAA both lost their credibility when they were caught red handed fabricating data.

Trump tried to purge the organization of the lying bastards but it looks like they are back under Joe Dufus.

They need to learn how to calibrate their satellite temperature senors. They make stupid claims of .5 Degree F temperature changes but their sensors are +/- 4-6 Degrees F.

If this man made global warming bullshit was real then the Environmental Wackos wouldn't have to fabricate data, like they have been caught doing numerous times, would they?

While they are coming clean they also need to tell us why there have been times with the CO2 levels were substantially higher and the earth cooler and why the CO2 levels have been lower and the temperature warmer.

If this man made global warming bullshit was real then the Environmental Wackos wouldn't have to fabricate data, like they have been caught doing numerous times, would they?

While they are coming clean they also need to tell us why there have been times with the CO2 levels were substantially higher and the earth cooler and why the CO2 levels have been lower and the temperature warmer.

Exactly!

If the science is on your side you don't need to cheat, lie and censor.

Exactly!

The Environmental Wackos have to invent data in order to get these stupid uneducated Moon Bats to fall for the scam.

I have presented a lot of data here. What data do you believe has been fabricated? Temperatures? CO2 levels? Ice sheet area? Glacial mass loss?

Last edited:
I have presented a lot of data here. What data do you believe has been fabricated? Temperatures? CO2 levels? Ice sheet area? Glacial mass loss?

A lot of it has no links behind them, you seem afraid to post links for the charts.

Maybe if you try to be honest.......

Exactly!

The Environmental Wackos have to invent data in order to get these stupid uneducated Moon Bats to fall for the scam.

Exactly!

A lot of it has no links behind them, you seem afraid to post links for the charts.

Maybe if you try to be honest......

Exactly!

Like most Moon Bats you have your head up your uneducated ass accepting the falsified data put out by scientists and government agencies that have been exposed many times for being dishonest. Hell, in one of the emails by the leading climate scientist the sonofabitch admits lying his ass off because he felt it was important to do so. Go read the Climategate email if you are confused. I shit you not.

Both NASA and NOAA have been caught red handed falsifying data. So has the UN Climate Committee.

There is no doubt that the earth is warming. That has been the case since the end of the last ice age. There is also absolutely no credible evidence that the climate is being changed by man made CO2 emission. Just some silly non scientific correlations and even more silly ass computer models that were produced by putting false data into a computer program. Research scientists have a habit of doing that in order to justifying the funding source for their work.

If there was hard evidence the idiots would not have had to lie about the data they had.

I know this silly ass AGW shit is a religion to your Moon Bats . If you want to keep your head up your ass then fine. Just don't bitch when we ridicule you for it. You deserve it. Ignorance always needs to be ridiculed.

Exactly!

Like most Moon Bats you have your head up your uneducated ass accepting the falsified data put out by scientists and government agencies that have been exposed many times for being dishonest. Hell, in one of the emails by the leading climate scientist the sonofabitch admits lying his ass off because he felt it was important to do so. Go read the Climategate email if you are confused. I shit you not.

Both NASA and NOAA have been caught red handed falsifying data. So has the UN Climate Committee.

There is no doubt that the earth is warming. That has been the case since the end of the last ice age. There is also absolutely no credible evidence that the climate is being changed by man made CO2 emission. Just some silly non scientific correlations and even more silly ass computer models that were produced by putting false data into a computer program. Research scientists have a habit of doing that in order to justifying the funding source for their work.

If there was hard evidence the idiots would not have had to lie about the data they had.

I know this silly ass AGW shit is a religion to your Moon Bats . If you want to keep your head up your ass then fine. Just don't bitch when we ridicule you for it. You deserve it. Ignorance always needs to be ridiculed.

Your claims are absurd. Very close to 100% of the thousands of published and active climate scientists around the world accept anthropogenic global warming as valid and a threat. There are mountains of observational data supporting the theory and real world measurements have very consistently shown most formal projections were too conservative. If you'd care to provide a link to "the climategate email" I'd be happy to have a look at it for you. In return, I suggest you read the Summary for Policymakers from the IPCC's Assessment Report #5 though it's getting a bit dated.

Exactly!

Your claims are absurd. Very close to 100% of the thousands of published and active climate scientists around the world accept anthropogenic global warming as valid and a threat. There are mountains of observational data supporting the theory and real world measurements have very consistently shown most formal projections were too conservative. If you'd care to provide a link to "the climategate email" I'd be happy to have a look at it for you. In return, I suggest you read the Summary for Policymakers from the IPCC's Assessment Report #5 though it's getting a bit dated.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is absolutely NO evidence that any significant increase in global warming is caused by human activity. Just some bullshit correlations and some very flawed commuter programs that are depended on fraudulent inputs.

You are simply reading the Left Wing garbage that is perpetuating the scam so you are not getting the real story.

I am an Environmental Engineer. An advanced degree and 30 years experience dealing with man made pollution. I have remediated more real man made pollution in my career than a million Envirinmental Wackos will see in their life times. Taught Environmental courses in college for awhile after retiring. I am not a climate expert but I am very well read on the subject. Much more than the average Environmental Wacko that is convinced that AGW is real. When you look at the real data you find out it is a house of cards that falls apart because there is no real evidence. All of these statements that you see are predicated on data that was either fabricated, cherry picked or just plain made up.

Let me tell one little story. I worked as an Environmental Director in nuclear weapons faculty that had an adjacent National Laboratory. In 1998 that nutcase Al Gore commissioned the Lab to look at all the published papers and reports to determine the validity of AGW. He expected them to validate the AGW assumption. However, the conclusion didn't do that. The report said that supporting data for AWG was tremendously flawed and there was no reliable evidence of AGW. I got to review the paper along with other Environmental professionals.

Funny thing. When the report did not validate what the Slick Willy administration wanted it to do then it was swept under the rug. I still have my copy. I was suppose to return it but I never did.

Forum List

Back