It's still going up boys and girls

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
1617715825105.png

Everyone who has not been played for fools by the fossil fuel companies knows that carbon emissions are responsible for climate change and that those emissions must be slowed to prevent catastrophe.

Last edited:
Oh no Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!! As I am running away from the melty glaciers and the zombie virus attackers I am getting warmer and warmer oh Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!

Surely you have noticed the numbers of posters here arguing that localized regions in the US are experiencing cold weather and thus global warming must be false. Are you one of them?

Oh no Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!! As I am running away from the melty glaciers and the zombie virus attackers I am getting warmer and warmer oh Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!

Surely you have noticed the numbers of posters here arguing that localized regions in the US are experiencing cold weather and thus global warming must be false. Are you one of them?
I am one who believes God controls the weather and that people who think man controls it weren't present when God was passing out brains.

And don't call me Surely.

I think it would be more accurate to say that nobody cares that you think nobody cares. And you've plagiarized this line. "Nobody cares" is the private property of someone else.
That's certainly not a chart measuring your IQ.

No, it's not. It's a history of the Earth's average temperature as determined by four different science organizations. I thought that would be obvious. I was thinking there might be someone here willing to discuss the significance of these data. But, I guess I was wrong.

Yeah, global warming is definitely false. I wish you leftist global warming types would focus on where the problem REALLY is instead of all this fake stuff!! Overpopulation, the hockey-stick increase from 1 billion to more than 7 billion in a couple hundred years.

You chose the wrong, wrong cause if you want to Save the Earth.

Cross over to fighting overpopulation. That might actually help.

I think it would be more accurate to say that nobody cares that you think nobody cares. And you've plagiarized this line. "Nobody cares" is the private property of someone else.
No, actual real and legitimate polls say that nobody cares.

When asked about issues that people care about most, globalclimatecollerwarmering consistently comes in at or near dead last.

Literally, nobody cares.

That's certainly not a chart measuring your IQ.

No, it's not. It's a history of the Earth's average temperature as determined by four different science organizations. I thought that would be obvious. I was thinking there might be someone here willing to discuss the significance of these data. But, I guess I was wrong.
Oh there are plenty of other Dim brainless sheeple who will discuss the significance of flushing money down the global warming toilet all day long.

I am one who believes God controls the weather and that people who think man controls it weren't present when God was passing out brains.

Then I suggest you recuse yourself from any discussion involving issues of science.

Then I suggest you recuse yourself from any discussion involving issues of science.
Well first I suggest you remove your facediaper and breath in some fresh air to rid your brain of all that harmful CO2 you have been breathing. There, a discussion on science babblebrain.

Yeah, global warming is definitely false. I wish you leftist global warming types would focus on where the problem REALLY is instead of all this fake stuff!! Overpopulation, the hockey-stick increase from 1 billion to more than 7 billion in a couple hundred years.

You chose the wrong, wrong cause if you want to Save the Earth.

Cross over to fighting overpopulation. That might actually help.

Fighting overpopulation IS a worthy cause with many, many benefits, one of which would be a reduction in GHG production. But I think it would be far easier to reduce our CO2 output than to lower our population. Besides, you are peddling a false dichotomy: Nothing prevents us from working on both problems simultaneously.

No, actual real and legitimate polls say that nobody cares.

When asked about issues that people care about most, globalclimatecollerwarmering consistently comes in at or near dead last.

Literally, nobody cares.

All by my little self, I completely and utterly refute your claim.

Forum List

Back