It's so nice to have a President that can pronounce Pakistan correctly

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2016
unlike Barry who said POCK-E-STAN. He probably was taught to say it like that by his gay lover.

B1DWgXtIgAAWzoT.png

unlike Barry who said POCK-E-STAN. He probably was taught to say it like that by his gay lover.

B1DWgXtIgAAWzoT.png
It is so nice not to have a bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator patronizing me that I have to be tolerant to people who want to kill me, or how I am supposed to be tolerant to immoral people who fudge pack, muff dive, or not be the sex they are born with, or how I have to give up my money so some liberal shmuck can mooch off the system. Yes, my life is much better.

B1DWgXtIgAAWzoT.png
It is so nice not to have a bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator patronizing me that I have to be tolerant to people who want to kill me, or how I am supposed to be tolerant to immoral people who fudge pack, muff dive, or not be the sex they are born with, or how I have to give up my money so some liberal shmuck can mooch off the system. Yes, my life is much better.
So you don't muff dive or play back door delivery guy with a woman eh, okay, you must swing the other way....

B1DWgXtIgAAWzoT.png

but you're not a disgusting racist troll or anything, huh?

but I can see where a moron like you would be offended by someone who actually knows how to speak.
Jilly, why did you edit your post? Should have left it at "white trash"..LMAO.

We all know Barry can't speak.

Forum List

Back