What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's so nice to have a President that can pronounce Pakistan correctly

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Reaction score
unlike Barry who said POCK-E-STAN. He probably was taught to say it like that by his gay lover.

B1DWgXtIgAAWzoT.png

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Reaction score
unlike Barry who said POCK-E-STAN. He probably was taught to say it like that by his gay lover.

B1DWgXtIgAAWzoT.png
It is so nice not to have a bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator patronizing me that I have to be tolerant to people who want to kill me, or how I am supposed to be tolerant to immoral people who fudge pack, muff dive, or not be the sex they are born with, or how I have to give up my money so some liberal shmuck can mooch off the system. Yes, my life is much better.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

B1DWgXtIgAAWzoT.png
It is so nice not to have a bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator patronizing me that I have to be tolerant to people who want to kill me, or how I am supposed to be tolerant to immoral people who fudge pack, muff dive, or not be the sex they are born with, or how I have to give up my money so some liberal shmuck can mooch off the system. Yes, my life is much better.
So you don't muff dive or play back door delivery guy with a woman eh, okay, you must swing the other way....

OP
Smedley VonBuren

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Reaction score

B1DWgXtIgAAWzoT.png

but you're not a disgusting racist troll or anything, huh?

but I can see where a moron like you would be offended by someone who actually knows how to speak.
Jilly, why did you edit your post? Should have left it at "white trash"..LMAO.

We all know Barry can't speak.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List