It's snowing

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Is it snowing where you are? This is the first one of the year where I am. I'm near Dover Air Force Base here in Delaware. Big flakes, too. You know those fluffy ones that make good snowballs? Those ones.

I was gonna go out and take a picture, but, no, I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

It's 32 degrees, so...

Last edited:
Is it snowing where you are? This is the first one of the year where I am. I'm near Dover Air Force Base here in Delaware. Big flakes, too. You know those fluffy ones that make good snowballs? Those ones.

I was gonna go out and take a picture, but, no, I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

It's 32 degrees, so...
<<<<<candy ass

It's 32 degrees, so...
Are you crazy, put on some clothes, time for a coat, I've been wearing mine for 2 weeks. We have had snow cover the ground already and its sleeting today. STAY WARM.

It's 32 degrees, so...
No....I'm currently in Seattle....Been grey and shitty for nearly the entire time I've been here, tho.

Need it to dump big on the Wasatch this winter...Last year was kind of slim pickin' for powder days.

It's 32 degrees, so...
No....I'm currently in Seattle....Been grey and shitty for nearly the entire time I've been here, tho.

Need it to dump big on the Wasatch this winter...Last year was kind of slim pickin' for powder days.

So how many centuries have you been in Seattle?

Went to Seattle about 18 months ago. Weather forecast was for 70s and sunshine. Stayed a week and it topped 60 on the first day and never again after that. Never saw the sun either. This was in June!

Are you crazy, put on some clothes, time for a coat, I've been wearing mine for 2 weeks. We have had snow cover the ground already and its sleeting today. STAY WARM.
Aw, ty, Penelope, I put my jean jacket on and went out and gave the blue jays their peanuts. The cardinals are hanging out on one of the feeders, too, it's the kind that has a roof on it. The birds are very colorful out there.

The flakes are getting bigger now. Sigh. Bliss....

It's 32 degrees, so...

Lucky bastard. We've been getting cold rain all week juuuuuuuuuuuuust warm enough to not be snow. Got a light, very very light, dusting of ice/sleet overnight, and now it's back to miserable rain again.

Cold rain is THE worst weather in the world, ever, amen.

Xs1DNB4.jpg

I'm in central NC and we've been cold and lots of rain today. I had to drive my other half to the VA hospital in Salisbury for his follow up for his cataract surgery this morning. It's an hour away and we had to be there at 8:30. The drive was horrible, then I drove back, also in the rain. Visibility wasn't worth a crap. The temp was around 32 but no snow. It has snowed in the mountains though. Boone got it's first snowfall last week. I'm glad for the ski resorts up there. I'm a skier and always want the resorts to do well.
Now I have to take the cat to the vet. When I get back, I'm going to have a nice toddy to warm me up.

I'm in central NC and we've been cold and lots of rain today. I had to drive my other half to the VA hospital in Salisbury for his follow up for his cataract surgery this morning. It's an hour away and we had to be there at 8:30. The drive was horrible, then I drove back, also in the rain. Visibility wasn't worth a crap. The temp was around 32 but no snow. It has snowed in the mountains though. Boone got it's first snowfall last week. I'm glad for the ski resorts up there. I'm a skier and always want the resorts to do well.
Now I have to take the cat to the vet. When I get back, I'm going to have a nice toddy to warm me up.
That's nice.

That's nice.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. It's been a really nerve wracking kind of a day.

It's 32 degrees, so...
Snowed all morning here in AL...

Forum List

Back