It's Snowing Outside!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Happy New Year!

got a huge storm coming in tomorrow....may dump a foot and a half of snow, on top of the 2-5'' we are suppose to get today...

PC313015.JPG

PC313014.JPG

PC313012.JPG

lovely looking at it from the inside of the home with fireplace going too!

Yeah Baby! It's Snowing Big Time! 2" accumulation on the ground already. It's going to be a white Christmas. Man, I got to start shopping today!

Everything is just ice here this morning. We had some snow and then it turned to freezing rain, and the ice is coated on everything, including the roads. Getting to Dunkin Donuts for my coffee this morning was an adventure, even trying to walk through the parking lot to get to the door! I should have worn my ice skates! :lol:

Everything is just ice here this morning. We had some snow and then it turned to freezing rain, and the ice is coated on everything, including the roads. Getting to Dunkin Donuts for my coffee this morning was an adventure, even trying to walk through the parking lot to get to the door! I should have worn my ice skates! :lol:
Ice skating holding hot coffee might get dicey.

Ice skating holding hot coffee might get dicey.

I'm still drinking ice coffee! :dunno:

It's Snowing again this morning. Little girls next door & the dogs played in the snow all day long yesterday. They turned all the snow in our front yards into snow balls, snow angles & snow people.

We had snow Friday night, rained all afternoon yesterday and melted every single flake. Supposed to get a foot tomorrow, starting very early in the morning and going all day.
The kids who get sleds will be happy, anyway.

We got more snow again yesterday. Kids have been sledding. It's already a White Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! HO...HO...HO!!!

We got a little snow yesterday morning. We probably have about 1-1/2 or 2 inches on the ground, not much snow at all. It is supposed to get frigid cold this week. It is a balmy 22 degrees right now! It's the wind chill that gets you though!

15403350_221989838246504_1835413896958050304_n.jpg

Forum List

Back