Its Rosh_ Hashanah !!!!!

Yes I'm sure Netanyahu is celebrating.

Yes, We all realize the Holocaust denier doesn't approve of ANY celebration of the Religion

Who cares what YOU think SHERI?? You're a LIAR. What else is new? Trump did NOT call our Military losers. BTW, THANK YOU for the above. You have proven once again that your hate, bigotry and intolerance is NOT about Israel, it's the JEWISH PEOPLE Talk about a loser

Shana Tova, everyone. We will be celebrating in lockdown:( but what can one do?

To do Tshuvah, that's the point.

But what is it that You'd like to do that You're prevented?
This years Pesach was in a lockdown, and it was actually one of the most memorable, in a good way.

Anyway, good to hear You're back home,
may all Israel and among them You and all Your close ones
be signed for a year full of Rahamim, Geulah, Hochmah and Nahat Ruah.

I WATCH: The Singing of an Angel
By
David Lange
-
At a time where we have been seeing so much tension between the Jewish and Black communities (in no small part due to rising antisemitism from within the latter), this video – in time for Rosh Hashanah – is truly music to our ears.

Bonus: he is from my alma mater!

Yes, We all realize the Holocaust denier doesn't approve of ANY celebration of the Religion

Who cares what YOU think SHERI?? You're a LIAR. What else is new? Trump did NOT call our Military losers. BTW, THANK YOU for the above. You have proven once again that your hate, bigotry and intolerance is NOT about Israel, it's the JEWISH PEOPLE Talk about a loser

Wait, Penelope is Sheri? Like, THE Sheri? The Nazi Sheri?

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I had no idea !

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I had no idea !

It’s true! There is no difference between her postings now and SHERI’s Prior

This years Pesach was in a lockdown, and it was actually one of the most memorable, in a good way.

Well, I can't work, that is the most basic thing, as I am not considered Chiyunit. I was supposed to go back on the 20'th from chalat and now it's out of the question, obviously.
On Passover it was the first lockdown, where panic was a factor. Now my shrinking bank account is a factor, and I'm not a healthy person (heart condition). Still, will I rather die of the virus or lonliness?

And I get what you're saying, but it's easier said than done. Have a great sweet year:)

3CA40883-4CF8-4B7A-9E8D-CABF7CD66E94.jpeg

Both our bodies and our souls require sustenance and nourishment.

What's essential?

Well, I can't work, that is the most basic thing, as I am not considered Chiyunit. I was supposed to go back on the 20'th from chalat and now it's out of the question, obviously.
On Passover it was the first lockdown, where panic was a factor. Now my shrinking bank account is a factor, and I'm not a healthy person (heart condition). Still, will I rather die of the virus or lonliness?

And I get what you're saying, but it's easier said than done. Have a great sweet year:)

Don't You have someone in the 500m radius,
whom You didn't notice this year?

Easier now, easier to rent, easier to find a job in a new place or buy a business...

Shalom Lipush and my other Israeli folks. Personally, I think it is sad that the whole world is turned upside down for a virus that has only killed .01% of the global population, but what do we do?

Shana Tova

May all be well. Shana Tova.

Forum List

Back