It's really odd, over half a million world wide perished due to the Wuhan Virus, destroyed economies, how often do you hear people raise it's origin?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just a thought as I listened to constant reports on T.V and online about the Wuhan Virus today.

It's the creepiest and most chilling effect in the history of any serious global crisis. Why is there rarely any talk about the origin of this virus and how much destruction the communists have committed around the world?

Just an observation. I don't like civilizations chances, certainly for liberty, possibly our very survival over this next century.

Just a thought as I listened to constant reports on T.V and online about the Wuhan Virus today.

It's the creepiest and most chilling effect in the history of any serious global crisis. Why is there rarely any talk about the origin of this virus and how much destruction the communists have committed around the world?

Just an observation. I don't like civilizations chances, certainly for liberty, possibly our very survival over this next century.

Thank you. I think often about novel coronavirus in the same light. Where are the published taxonomical analyses of the virus? Why have virological first response teams, American military biological threat intelligence teams in particular, seem to have ceased their investigations into the origin of coronavirus? Why has the world given China a free pass on the mountains of skulls it owns for the virus? Yes, I agree. At this moment in time pessimism for the perpetuation of our way of life and survival of our species is indeed running high. It's a high tension kind of season.

China is responsible for the 15 cases that made it to the US

Trump is responsible for the 3 million cases since. That is why we call it the TRUMPvirus

Trump is responsible for the 3 million cases since. That is why we call it the TRUMPvirus

China is responsible for over 12M cases worldwide, nearly 600k deaths plus many more from those who died of other issues related to the virus, whether being shot for not wearing a mask, depressions, not seeing a doctor for serious health issues etc.

We have the weakest Western leadership in history, of this I am now convinced. Even after banning Taiwan from W.H.O, going into HK with their security laws, leaders are mostly silent.

It's malpractice.

China is responsible for over 12M cases worldwide, nearly 600k deaths plus many more from those who died of other issues related to the virus, whether being shot for not wearing a mask, depressions, not seeing a doctor for serious health issues etc.

We have the weakest Western leadership in history, of this I am now convinced. Even after banning Taiwan from W.H.O, going into HK with their security laws, leaders are mostly silent.

It's malpractice.
TRUMPvirus is so bad that other countries ban US citizens from entering their country

It's malpractice.
TRUMPvirus is so bad that other countries ban US citizens from entering their country

That is all political.

You should hear how many are crying for Canada to open up the border with America, our businesses are taking a major hit. Americans make $12-14k more per capita that Canadians, the result of our kakistocracy destroying our economy. Our businesses need U.S tourists far more than the other way around.

So, if Europe want to play politics, go ahead, it will only cost them much needed tourism dollars now, and in the future.

The oddest thing however is not that these sorts of occurrences happen but ....

If over 1 million persons perished/ died, where did all the corpses go? Were they strewn all over the streets to which living ones had to come and pick up and dispose of properly?

approximately .oooo199 percent of the human population 'die' each day according to daily birth and daily death numbers...

How Many People Die a Day | How Many Are There

i know that 'death' is not a fun concept to discuss in the U.S but in all reality.. where do all the corpses end up prior to the funeral houses and the beginning of 'hospitals' and other 'places' where the 'sick' usually ended/ends up in/at?

2 Generations prior to Generation Baby Boomers.. the 'Greatest Generation',
Greatest Generation - Wikipedia
years 1901 to 1927 would have the youngest in that generation be 93 years of age today, in 2020. But the population of that Generation... the resident population of the United States to be 106,021,537, in 1920; an increase of 15.0 percent over the 92,228,496 persons enumerated during the 1910 Census. ...

what became to the over 100 million ? where could over 100 million 'fit'; for the lacking of better wording/asking to this question...

Last edited:

Thanks, Obama!

Forum List

Back