It's pretty hilarious that Democrats are now engaging in McCarthyism

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Democrats have been railing against McCarthyism since the 1950's, so it's pretty hilarious that they are engaging in McCarthyism now.

But if anyone is too close to Russia, it's the Clintons, who made a deal with Russia that ended up with the Russians controlling 20% of America's uranium production:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Given that the Russians now have a nuclear missle called the Satan II that can destroy the entire territory of France or Texas, the Clinton's nuclear deal with Russia is tantamount to treason.

Russia unveils 'Satan 2' nuclear missile - CNN.com

But if anyone is too close to Russia, it's the Clintons

Reeeally.

Have any idea where the Koch fortune came from?

Didn't think so. Might be revealing.

You still haven't explained where you see "McCarthyism". I just asked you that in the other thread, and you ran away.

Reeeally.

You still haven't explained where you see "McCarthyism". I just asked you that in the other thread, and you ran away.
This is the first thread I've started on this topic so you are confusing me with someone else.

But I think it's pretty clear that when Hillary called Trump a Russian "puppet" that was McCarthyism.

Reeeally.

Geez, it's the Koch's again. Never mind it was the clintons that sold the uranium deal to Russia. You're going to blame the Koch's.

Reeeally.

Geez, it's the Koch's again. Never mind it was the clintons that sold the uranium deal to Russia. You're going to blame the Koch's.

It relates directly to the post quoted, which says and I quote, "But if anyone is too close to Russia, it's the Clintons, who made a deal with Russia that ended up with the Russians controlling 20% of America's uranium production:"

Whelp --- Fred Koch was the father of the whole Russian oil industry, in which it's a major player on the world stage now. Fred set the whole thing up -- worked for Joe Stalin in the 1930s. That's where the Koch fortune comes from --- Stalin.

Forum List

Back