Its pretty clear.

Censorship is censorship and itā€™s very bad and un-American regardless of who imposes it.
Just because itā€™s legal in certain circumstances doesnā€™t make it OK.
I suppose you censorship apologists feel the same about KKK bigotry just because theyā€™re a private entity.

These fascists are too stupid to understand principles.

All they know is that they are social justice warriors who are required to fight until their extremely rigid way of looking at the world is allowed.
Iā€™ll repeat, I wish I was gullible enough to be a democrat because then Iā€™d be too stupid to realize the hardships Iā€™d be creating for myself.

It's
Looks like the dismantling of our first amendment is happening here as well. Dems can't win with the truth , so the eliminate it. Sad times ahead.

So, in your opinion, exactly how is the 1st being dismantled? As far as I know, the government hasn't stopped anyone from speaking their mind. If you are going to say it's because of private social media platforms, hate to tell you, but they can decide what to allow and not allow on their sites. USMB has moderators for that very purpose. If USMB won't allow you to insult family members of other posters, does that mean they are censoring your free speech and dismantling the 1st as well?
Yeah, that.

Whatā€™s particularly idiotic is that how private social media might edit their content has nothing to do with ā€˜Dems.ā€™

"The thread premise is a lie...ad hoc fallacy, blah blah blah"

Don't spew it panty boy, prove it for once
self proving.

Go out on your front porch and shout anything you want. The first amendment is fine.
As long as no one hears it. Moron

Looks like the dismantling of our first amendment is happening here as well. Dems can't win with the truth , so the eliminate it. Sad times ahead.

No link, no source, no quote, no video, no reference to anything whatsoever.

And yet ---- "current events".

SMGDFH
Why bother? No matter what he posts you'll deny it.
Maybe if you kids would post something that's not a lie....?
Nothing I post is a lie. You lying bastards play your fucking little games and you know goddam well what has happened.
Lol, nearly everything you post is a lie, mikey! Some of it you may not even realize it is, but it's still a lie.
jump off a roof cock sucker.

Dafuck is a "roof cock"? Something you play badminton with?

A male dem's sex toy

I'm sure you have many fond memories of your years as a roof cock.

No where near of your painful memories, did you bite a shingle? Lol

Keep trying. You'll eventually come up with something witty or funny. So far it's all just been dumb.

No link, no source, no quote, no video, no reference to anything whatsoever.

And yet ---- "current events".

SMGDFH
Why bother? No matter what he posts you'll deny it.
Maybe if you kids would post something that's not a lie....?
Nothing I post is a lie. You lying bastards play your fucking little games and you know goddam well what has happened.
Lol, nearly everything you post is a lie, mikey! Some of it you may not even realize it is, but it's still a lie.
jump off a roof cock sucker.

Dafuck is a "roof cock"? Something you play badminton with?

A male dem's sex toy
Once more, in english please?

Must be one of her "ad hoc fallacies" :rofl:

The thread premise is a lie.

The First Amendment is fine ā€“ itā€™s perfectly ā€˜mantled.ā€™

As for the truth, itā€™s the kids on the right who have contempt for it ā€“ their fearful, about-to-be-departed leader is proof of that.
Right, the government will let you speak your mind, that is, as long as it is not on social media that is free to cancel you. And if you do speak your mind, your employer is free to fire you and for others not to hire you. And friends and society is free to shun you.

So don't say anything that is not PC unless you want to be penniless and friendless.

So, in your opinion, exactly how is the 1st being dismantled? As far as I know, the government hasn't stopped anyone from speaking their mind. If you are going to say it's because of private social media platforms, hate to tell you, but they can decide what to allow and not allow on their sites. USMB has moderators for that very purpose. If USMB won't allow you to insult family members of other posters, does that mean they are censoring your free speech and dismantling the 1st as well?

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but didnā€™t you say the Kapernick controversy was about free speech? Uh huh. Did the government suppress his speech?

Itā€™s a complex issue not just because of free speech itā€™s because big tech is abusing its customers with many unintended consequences. But do I want government control content? No, but these companies have to be regulated because right now theyā€™re more powerful than government or any other entity.

As for the truth, itā€™s the kids on the right who have contempt for it ā€“ their fearful, about-to-be-departed leader is proof of that.
Right, the government will let you speak your mind, that is, as long as it is not on social media that is free to cancel you. And if you do speak your mind, your employer is free to fire you and for others not to hire you. And friends and society is free to shun you.

So don't say anything that is not PC unless you want to be penniless and friendless.

You can speak your mind all you want, but can't make anybody let you use their soap box or make people agree with the goofy shit you say.

You can speak your mind all you want, but can't make anybody let you use their soap box or make people agree with the goofy shit you say.
Well sure, assuming I can find a social media site that will allow me. And assuming if I speak to someone in person they don't accost me like other conservatives have been accosted at restaurants and threatened.

But I digress.

Yes, I live in such a wonderful free society, it just brings tears to my eyes.

Well sure, assuming I can find a social media site that will allow me. And assuming if I speak to someone in person they don't accost me like other conservatives have been accosted at restaurants and threatened.

But I digress.

I want to produce a TV show and show it on a major network, but none of them will let me do that. Are they being unfair to me?
I can't help you if you've pissed off everybody you know and nobody wants to have a conversation with you.

But I digress.

You're ALREADY on a social media site that allows you. What to you think USMB is?

But I digress.

You're ALREADY on a social media site that allows you. What to you think USMB is?
Apples to oranges. This forum is not considered a news source. Try again and why do you like censorship?

But I digress.

Apples to oranges. This forum is not considered a news source. Try again and why do you like censorship?

Moving the goalposts I see. In your post, you specifically said "social media site", not news source. And yeah, USMB IS a social media site. And, fwiw.................there are things you can say on here that can get you banned for anywhere from a few weeks to permanently.

As far as considering this a news source? No, I don't, as it is mainly people's opinions, and being called nasty names by some. However, there are several posters on here who actually post links to support their views, and sometimes I learn about something new going on in the world that the normal news missed.

But I digress.

Moving the goalposts I see. In your post, you specifically said "social media site", not news source. And yeah, USMB IS a social media site. And, fwiw.................there are things you can say on here that can get you banned for anywhere from a few weeks to permanently.

As far as considering this a news source? No, I don't, as it is mainly people's opinions, and being called nasty names by some. However, there are several posters on here who actually post links to support their views, and sometimes I learn about something new going on in the world that the normal news missed.
The news misses nothing. It shows you what they want you to see and hear. It is called the narrative. Is that really that hard for to you figure out?

But I digress.

You think Twitter and Youtube are news sources?

Forum List

Back