It's personal. Do you know who Kellyanne Conway is married to?You know. Trump's main girl.I love her

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Remember I told you guys a long time back I had discovered you know some things that I was saving for this week.

Wolverines. It's a good day. This is a good day for us.

You Clinton guys weren't looking. I was. I told you. 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating. Lot of time on my hands.

Are you ready? It left me breathless.

Personal life

Conway is married to George T. Conway III, a litigation partner at the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz. The couple have four children and live in the New York City area.

George Conway was an adviser to Paula Jones in her lawsuit against Bill Clinton.

:lmao:

For some reason I can't edit. Giving up trying.

So there is no copyright infringement:

Personal lifeConway is married to George T. Conway III, a litigation partner at the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz. The couple have four children and live in the New York City area.[5] George Conway was an adviser to Paula Jones in her lawsuit against Bill Clinton.[16]

Kellyanne Conway - Wikipedia

Remember I told you guys a long time back I had discovered you know some things that I was saving for this week.

You Clinton guys weren't looking. I was. I told you. 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating. Lot of time on my hands.

Personal life

Conway is married to George T. Conway III, a litigation partner at the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz. The couple have four children and live in the New York City area.

George Conway was an adviser to Paula Jones in her lawsuit against Bill Clinton.

Layoff the hooch... or ... I tried to understand but ...:dunno:

:wink_2:

KelleyAnne maintains the home in Dallas, Tx, while her husband's main HQs in NYC.

Personal life

I'm not stoned my man. I'm a Sammy Hagar girl. I love my tequila. And I'll tell you straight up when I am PWI every time. I'm honest that way. That way I don't get banned. I've never forgotten Bayou Bill trying to explain he was on the wrong board. And him getting banned from a board site that shall not be named. I'm completely sober. But worried to death. I'm really not liking where we are heading.

We are good to go. But I worry for others.

Personal life

I'm not stoned my man. I'm a Sammy Hagar girl. I love my tequila. And I'll tell you straight up when I am PWI every time. I'm honest that way. That way I don't get banned. I've never forgotten Bayou Bill trying to explain he was on the wrong board. And him getting banned from a board site that shall not be named. I'm completely sober. But worried to death. I'm really not liking where we are heading.

I was talking about moonshine actually but tequila will do..

In the party years .. 3 shots of tequila was the cost of getting in the door...:woohoo:

You mean the Constitutional Crisis if Sluggo Hillary wins?

KelleyAnne maintains the home in Dallas, Tx, while her husband's main HQs in NYC.

Lovely people. One thing I adore about her is her calm. I know I"m pulling a Palin here sort of making up a verb for her. And remember I can only see stills. But every time I see her she is like the eye of the hurricane. Kellyanne is just so calm.

You know Jake if we were not battling it out on a message board over politics we'd probably be best neighbors. Just wouldn't like each others lawn signs eh?

Listening to lawyers talk is often like listening to children argue. Having served often as a juror, and knowing many lawyers, listen but think for yourself. Worship and praise should be earned, this ain't sports. Republican, conservative, right wing media, and alt-right politics has made language meaningless. Email use becomes a scandal, healthcare reform a disaster, raising taxes evil, gun deaths freedom, immigration crime, and government the cause until they control the strings of government power - and then fail badly as Bush Jr did or do nothing as the current congress. The world of sense is topsy turvy in the minds of the conservative follower, their candidate was called over and over again unfit suddenly becomes fit when nothing you say or nothing you do makes sense. Draft dodger and self proclaimed groper Donald, pays no taxes, fails in business, then becomes your Savior when language becomes so twisted words paint over reality and something more sinister takes it place.

Kellyanne-Conway.jpg

Listening to lawyers talk is often like listening to children argue. Having served often as a juror, and knowing many lawyers, listen but think for yourself. Worship and praise should be earned, this ain't sports. Republican, conservative, right wing media, and alt-right politics has made language meaningless. Email use becomes a scandal, healthcare reform a disaster, raising taxes evil, gun deaths freedom, immigration crime, and government the cause until they control the strings of government power - and then fail badly as Bush Jr did or do nothing as the current congress. The world of sense is topsy turvy in the minds of the conservative follower, their candidate was called over and over again unfit suddenly becomes fit when nothing you say or nothing you do makes sense. Draft dodger and self proclaimed groper Donald, pays no taxes, fails in business, then becomes your Savior when language becomes so twisted words paint over reality and something more sinister takes it place.
You served often as a juror?

Hilarious.

Personal life

What? You think this is some sort of gotcha??

Personal life

This worldly rock and roll industry insider doesn't know what "hooch" is? Who would've ever thunk it.

Personal life

Have a heart. TD is just giving us the benefit of her insider status. She knows people. Lots of people. More bombshells will surely follow.

Personal life

This worldly rock and roll industry insider doesn't know what "hooch" is? Who would've ever thunk it.

It's been both actually... Slang for moonshine or bootleg alcohol, popular term during prohibition era; slang term for marijuana that is rarely used nowadays, popular during late 60's and early 70's.

Urban Dictionary: hooch

Personal life

In the party years .. 3 shots of tequila was the cost of getting in the door...:woohoo:

I'll go back to shine on you. I had the worst cold. We were coming up to season. Sweet Lord this cold came on me. I was Cabela's baby. I was so ready. And then I got this cold. Now I was in Hickman County and every year we faced off against Giles. If I took any meds no buck would come near me. Here comes the worst. My best freind was an old man called Johnny Woods. He loved me because I am a Boone. It's a southern thing. I am sitting there with two bounty towel sheets up both nostrils And he had given me shine.

What could possibly go wrong? 12 point buck. I sneezed. My husband never would take a shot unless we are talking pump house. We just never would. I should not have gone out that day. It was the shine.

Now wait for it. Yeah, yeah thats the ticket. If I hadn't had the shine my husband could have had the 12 point.

Personal life

We always knew politicians put Paula Jones up to accusing bill. Similar to trumps current rape alligations

Personal life

It's been both actually... Slang for moonshine or bootleg alcohol, popular term during prohibition era; slang term for marijuana that is rarely used nowadays, popular during late 60's and early 70's.

Urban Dictionary: hooch

You've got a little bit of poop on the tip of your nose, there.

For normal people, "hooch" refers to alcohol....particularly the homemade kind.

Personal life

I'll go back to shine on you. I had the worst cold. We were coming up to season. Sweet Lord this cold came on me. I was Cabela's baby. I was so ready. And then I got this cold. Now I was in Hickman County and every year we faced off against Giles. If I took any meds no buck would come near me. Here comes the worst. My best freind was an old man called Johnny Woods. He loved me because I am a Boone. It's a southern thing. I am sitting there with two bounty towel sheets up both nostrils And he had given me shine.

What could possibly go wrong? 12 point buck. I sneezed. My husband never would take a shot unless we are talking pump house. We just never would. I should not have gone out that day. It was the shine.

Now wait for it. Yeah, yeah thats the ticket. If I hadn't had the shine my husband could have had the 12 point.

We'll laugh about this later.... :smile:

Personal life

Have a heart. TD is just giving us the benefit of her insider status. She knows people. Lots of people. More bombshells will surely follow.

I have tax receipts to show where I was in the 80's and 90's, When I say I was clubbing in NYC or Buffalo or Rochester or Thunder Bay :lol: with my bands I have proof. These receipts were part of my tax expenses asshole.

And I was in the best clubs in NYC. We're you?

Forum List

Back