Its over.

There never was a kraken.
There's a kraken. And many more to come.

I think the sheep are figuring that out. There never was a Karken. The whole Q thing was a hoax to fleece the believers, like all of the post election bull sh#t.
Oh. It's a post election? We had an election by post? Is that why all our ballots were stolen from the mail? And all those carpetbags full of ballots pre-marked for Joe Biden showed up under a table in Atlanta, Georgia?

I got your Kraken right here. :)
1611192481313.png

There's a kraken. And many more to come.

Sidney, Rudy, Joe and the rest of the D-Team are gonna be in some hot water here shortly me thinks. :)

Sidney, Rudy, Joe and the rest of the D-Team are gonna be in some hot water here shortly me thinks. :)
You thinks wrong. WE THE PEOPLE are not submitting to a Democrat coup by a rigged and fraudulent election.

Except there was no fraud. Not one court case heard. All dismissed. I'd stop whining about Trump losing and start making sure Republicans do some governing here over the next year and a half. Because if they can't, it'll be one party rule for the next decade..at least. :)

Get over it.
I think the sheep are figuring that out. There never was a Kraken. The whole Q thing was a hoax to fleece the believers, like all of the post election bull sh#t.
Wrong again. Now they have an idea how deep and how vast the corruption of those in power is.

I for one am really sorry for these misled folks. I’m sure they are nice outside wanting democrats executed for fake pedo stories. What? No one’s perfect.

I think the sheep are figuring that out. There never was a Karken. The whole Q thing was a hoax to fleece the believers, like all of the post election bull sh#t.
Oh. It's a post election? We had an election by post? Is that why all our ballots were stolen from the mail? And all those carpetbags full of ballots pre-marked for Joe Biden showed up under a table in Atlanta, Georgia?
You have been worshiping at the feet of the Q, sycophants and liars so long it has deadened you brain, but just being a worker bee yourself, you only act by instinct only, so hard to tell for sure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back