It's over! It's over! The Beast has been defeated! Trump TRiUMphS as Clinton Crashes

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The deflection caps of the Clintonians are being exhausted as they come to accept the reality: the demonic force has been defeated!

After over 20 years of dreadful presidents one more corrupt than the next incompetent, the light at the end of the tunnel has ignited.

k2n1uz.jpg

It's ironic that a 6 foot weiner had to be responsible for the first woman presidential nominee's demise. A national embarrassment that will have Putin laughing for quite some time. At least the Russians can halt the construction of nuclear shelters now.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it is 95% certain Trump is going to win now, but may I suggest we see the voting results Nov 9th before we celebrate too much?

Fascinating graph as it seems far more real than others.....not dissing it, but can you give a link....

It's the LA times poll.

Yea, an outlier that shows consistently best numbers for Trump out of any other major polls. They COULD be right, but that means everyone else would have to be wrong.

The only poll that doesn't have ridiculous over-sampling percentages... in other words, the only poll not paid by the Clinton campaign.

The only poll that doesn't have ridiculous over-sampling percentages... in other words, the only poll not paid by the Clinton campaign.

I'm sure you will never run out of conspiracy theories to justify whatever nonsense you want to believe.

Come Nov 9 you will be right here on this board crying about how election was stolen from Orange Crush.

The deflection caps of the Clintonians are being exhausted as they come to accept the reality: the demonic force has been defeated!

After over 20 years of dreadful presidents one more corrupt than the next incompetent, the light at the end of the tunnel has ignited.

k2n1uz.jpg

It's ironic that a 6 foot weiner had to be responsible for the first woman presidential nominee's demise. A national embarrassment that will have Putin laughing for quite some time. At least the Russians can halt the construction of nuclear shelters now.

With any election it's not over until it's over, so please don't be complacent. From the beginning people shouldn't pay that much attention to opinion polls, many opinion polls have been wrong, the only poll that counts is the one on the day of the election and like with most elections it's down to turn out, which candidates supporters are most motivated to go and vote.

k2n1uz.jpg

With any election it's not over until it's over, so please don't be complacent. From the beginning people shouldn't pay that much attention to opinion polls, many opinion polls have been wrong, the only poll that counts is the one on the day of the election and like with most elections it's down to turn out, which candidates supporters are most motivated to go and vote.

So now the polls are wrong?

I am somewhat confident that people do not want to vote for a criminal as their president... what is wrong with you?

Yeah, I think it is 95% certain Trump is going to win now, but may I suggest we see the voting results Nov 9th before we celebrate too much?

You are correct Jim, the only poll that counts is the election day itself.

Also someone should tell Hillary she shouldn't celebrate yet either, I mean look at the latest footage of this woman :eek-52:

gXN4sW.gif

Yes, some Clintonians are still deflecting...

You are wasting your time with the Hillarybots at this forum, it's best to ignore them, Hillary could murder and eat a baby live on television and they'd lap it up.

It's best not to waste time communicating with brainwashed, narrow-minded idiots who are up their own buttocks.

Forum List

Back