It's Only Been Three Days

Covid Dreams, Trump Nightmares - The Rick Serafin Buffalo Sports &  Political Forum - The Buffalo Range

politics donald trump Memes & GIFs - Imgflip
HOW TO DEAL WITH AN ACTUAL PANDEMIC - DEMOCRAT STYLE

1. Distract yourself so much with a phony Impeachment that you never see it coming

2. Tell people not to listen to the President & that the coming pandemic is a lie, nothing to worry about

3. Tell people to herd in large numbers, to ride packed subways, & to visit Chinatown

4. Call the President's Life Saving Travel Bans 'Xenophobic' and oppose them

5. Draft legislation intended to block the Life Saving Travel Bans AND to strip the President of more powers he can use to protect the country

6. FAIL to have listened to the CDC years ago & not have enough ventilator beds, forcing you to beg for some due to your incompetence

7. Mismanage your state resources, declare you don't have enough beds, get a hospital built for you and a hospital ship sent to your state, only to have the hospital deconstructed and the ship sail away due to lack of use

8. Admit publicly that the elderly are the most likely to die due to the virus then needlessly murder tens of thousands of them by packing virus-infected patients into nursing homes

9. Undermine the President by declaring there is no way to develop a vaccine in less than a year...and if a vaccine is developed you won't take it because you hate the President

10. Demand to be the 1st in line for a vaccine

11. Try to screw your fellow Americans by contacting the vaccine maker and ask to cut in line to get vaccines on your own

12. Hire incompetent, inexperienced health workers for your Cabinet - especially one who took his/her parent out of a nursing home & left the rest of the elderly to die

13. Publicly berate those workers for being incompetent & inexperienced

14. Promise to vaccinate 100 million Americans in your 1st hundred days....see you can't meet that goal because Democrat governors are incompetent - like Cuomo & NY throwing vials of vaccine away...

15. Publicly claim the President who did the 'Impossible' - got a vaccine developed in less than a year and who has distributed over 3 million doses of vaccine - had / has no plan to distribute the vaccine, which is your excuse for not being able to vaccinate 100 million in 100 days

16. Tell Americans how the CCP are such 'good people's after they declare they will kill millions of Americans by withholding critical Drugs they make that Americans depend on

17. Continuously claim the former President is responsible for the virus that the CCP created in a lab and unleashed on the world and for all the deaths it has caused, earning that $1+ BILLION you and your family took from the CCP.

Last edited:

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.
Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Seriously, how much do you need?

Is it fair to say Crepitus may be the board's most intellectually dishonest member?

Know what the definition for Crepitus is?
Crepitus is the abnormal popping or crackling sound in either a joint or the lungs, which may be faint or loud enough for people to hear. I
I suffer from some pretty extensive joint damage due to living an active life.

But you're missing the joke. The word has two meanings.

Also, you're deflecting because you can't refute my post.

I'll watch for a post worth refuting, to date you don't say anything worth while, that was a point of my post. Just for kicks I'll "refute" your very first blank..

"Trump left behind an economic disaster." Left is sure rich, they're the mother fuckers who need their safe spaces, supported unreasonable closures and infringed on people's rights at the same fucking time. Then the mother fuckers incited riots under their typical BS premise of racism & reality, they supported it in every manner possible knowing full well this would occur, especially under COVID. Course perhaps you can't follow how that plays into the "ecomoney". How'd I do mother fucker, you suggest Trump is COVID & the left too, I suggest you're intellectually dishonest, and that's just the start. Maybe you'll grow up, start using your own head.

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.
Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Is it fair to say Crepitus may be the board's most intellectually dishonest member?

Crepitus is the abnormal popping or crackling sound in either a joint or the lungs, which may be faint or loud enough for people to hear. I

I'll watch for a post worth refuting, to date you don't say anything worth while, that was a point of my post. Just for kicks I'll "refute" your very first blank..

"Trump left behind an economic disaster." Left is sure rich, they're the mother fuckers who need their safe spaces, supported unreasonable closures and infringed on people's rights at the same fucking time. Then the mother fuckers incited riots under their typical BS premise of racism & reality, they supported it in every manner possible knowing full well this would occur, especially under COVID. Course perhaps you can't follow how that plays into the "ecomoney". How'd I do mother fucker, you suggest Trump is COVID & the left too, I suggest you're intellectually dishonest, and that's just the start. Maybe you'll grow up, start using your own head.
Your spittle spraying rant doesn't refute anything. tRump's lack of response to the virus is a major part of the economic disaster we are dealing with right now.

The riots were incited by white police officers shooting unarmed black men and women, not "the left" and tRump did a spectacular job of antagonizing them to make the whole situation worse while cooler heads from the democratic party were trying to talk them down.

I'm not sure what "ecomoney" is, perhaps you could explain?

Anywho, would you like to try again?

Your spittle spraying rant doesn't refute anything. tRump's lack of response to the virus is a major part of the economic disaster we are dealing with right now.

The riots were incited by white police officers shooting unarmed black men and women, not "the left" and tRump did a spectacular job of antagonizing them to make the whole situation worse while cooler heads from the democratic party were trying to talk them down.

I didn't require your validation.

I didn't require your validation.
Then why did you ask for it?

Forum List

Back