It's Only Been Three Days

None of that is included in their reality.

Seriously. Everything is great. No mess
I do realize that, but the republican capacity to deny objective reality continues to amaze me.

And not in a good way.

Objective reality? You mean agree with you don't you?
Nope.

You can still be a racist tRump supporting ass-wipe if you want, I just want you to do it with your eyes open for a change.

You don't know me asshole....Calling someone 'racist' simply because they voted for Trump is about the dumbest thing to come along in decades from you idiots...

See, you think it is cute to call Trump, "tRump" and other childish bullshit, because you think it enrages your opponent in here, when most at this point just shake their heads at how stupid, and childish it really is...

But, that you think that to see things YOUR way means that my "eyes would be opened" is just confirmation of what I said to you.

You won't be happy with any dissent from your views, and are intolerant of such...So, maybe it is your eyes that need opening...
So that's a "no" then?

No, I probably will never agree with a spiteful, hateful person like you...
You know why that pos is so annoying?
Crepitus, sometimes called crepitation (krep-i-tay-shen), describes any grinding, creaking, cracking, grating, crunching, or popping that occurs when moving a joint. People can experience crepitus at any age, but it becomes more common as people get older. Like a shit stain that just won't go away.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.
DAMN RIGHT. Obama at least had style and class. Biden is a vile scum, tasteless, vulgar, shallow 2-bit thug. Obama slipped you a poisoned drink while taking you to the opera; Biden beats you in the face with brass knuckles after dragging you into the ally.
The way he treated the National guard as his personal ass rag, only foreshadows his intentions for this country.
You shouldn't fall into the democrat party trap of saying the last democrat wasn't as bad as the current democrat...obama was a narcissistic man child, made that way by being abandoned by both his mother and father.........he hid a vile agenda with a snake oil salesman's ability to lie smoothly....

AGREE.png
I'm impervious to falling into any traps or brainwashing by democrats. I merely note that Obumma was a bit less obvious and blatant about his raw desire to usurp the nation for his diabolical ends. Perhaps this time with Trump in the wings, they feel time is of the essence and they feel that they must move farther and more quickly to seize power before the truth catches up with the people.

None of that is included in their reality.

Seriously. Everything is great. No mess
I do realize that, but the republican capacity to deny objective reality continues to amaze me.

And not in a good way.

Objective reality? You mean agree with you don't you?
Nope.

You can still be a racist tRump supporting ass-wipe if you want, I just want you to do it with your eyes open for a change.

You don't know me asshole....Calling someone 'racist' simply because they voted for Trump is about the dumbest thing to come along in decades from you idiots...

See, you think it is cute to call Trump, "tRump" and other childish bullshit, because you think it enrages your opponent in here, when most at this point just shake their heads at how stupid, and childish it really is...

But, that you think that to see things YOUR way means that my "eyes would be opened" is just confirmation of what I said to you.

You won't be happy with any dissent from your views, and are intolerant of such...So, maybe it is your eyes that need opening...
So that's a "no" then?

No, I probably will never agree with a spiteful, hateful person like you...
You know why that pos is so annoying?
Crepitus, sometimes called crepitation (krep-i-tay-shen), describes any grinding, creaking, cracking, grating, crunching, or popping that occurs when moving a joint. People can experience crepitus at any age, but it becomes more common as people get older. Like a shit stain that just won't go away.
Shut up and gete back in your closet, Mikey. Didn't nobody pull your strong.

Creepus and Turdo are probably not even American.

If they are....they are very much against American values, such as freedom and equality.

They must be Communists.

200 troops have now tested positive for covid.... after 5000 soldiers were crammed into a freezing parking garage with.... wait for it.... 1 bathroom, 1 electrical outlet and no wifi. Some troops have been treated for inhaling car exhaust fumes.

Boy y'all weren't fucking around stealing the election for this crayon-eating fucktard!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.
Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Seriously, how much do you need?

Is it fair to say Crepitus may be the board's most intellectually dishonest member?

Know what the definition for Crepitus is?
Crepitus is the abnormal popping or crackling sound in either a joint or the lungs, which may be faint or loud enough for people to hear. I

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.
Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Is it fair to say Crepitus may be the board's most intellectually dishonest member?

Know what the definition for Crepitus is?
Crepitus is the abnormal popping or crackling sound in either a joint or the lungs, which may be faint or loud enough for people to hear. I
I suffer from some pretty extensive joint damage due to living an active life.

But you're missing the joke. The word has two meanings.

Also, you're deflecting because you can't refute my post.

Seriously. Guess you forgot. Before the very convenient Chinese virus America was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the helm.

Civil unrest?? How bout cement headed Dem Mayors who told their police department to stand down. How bout Antifa and BLM looting, rioting and burning buildings to the ground.

China plays the long game and with Biden in office they are winning. Trump wanted to level the trade field cause China has been screwing America on trade for decades. You can bet Biden will return to the Status Quo in all things.

Oh and a pandemic kills people. Once it hit our shores people were going to die. Let us know when YOU find a way to control a pandemic.

What a whiny little shit you are.

Barry inherited a mess left to him by fellow Democrats who held Congress for Bush's last 2 year's and for his 1st 2 years.

China Joe inherits an economy devastated by Democrat lockdowns and more looting and burning by foreign-funded domestic terrorists who were called to continued to do so by his VP.

Forum List

Back