It's Only Been Three Days

YeglrXj.jpg

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.

You cannot explain how Trump left a mess without lying. Just look at the disaster Biden has already become. I don't support any of his EOs, period.

Most Americans do.

Not much to credit Trump with.

That's your opinion, and I understand that....You are a liberal progressive, and thus have been programed to not be honest when it comes to the opposition...

In his first three years, he maintained a strong economy to compliment his clown act.

In his first three years he accomplished what no one thought possible, especially with the constant attack, and hounding that came from your side obstructing everything...You let your hatred cloud your judgement in this respect...

Once COVID hit, it became obvious he was incapable of leading our nation in a crisis.

Nonsense...According to your saint Faucci, he saved millions of lives due to his leadership....He certainly wasn't in Chinatown, telling people to come on down and party....

His actions after losing the election highlight how he places his own ego above the good of the country.

So, by contesting results in several states that was about his ego? Well, was it about Democrat ego's when they contested every Republican election win for the past 20 years? Or is this just some more good enough for me, but not for you type of thing?

Jan 6 showed how low he will sink.

Yes, putting out to his supporters what he believes happened here, so bad....Good grief....

Ok, right here and right now show me where you think Trump in his speech incited anything, given that the attack was ongoing during the damned speech....

I await your tap dancing....
Did or did not 5 involved in riot at our capital say they were there because their president asked them too?

Republicans will be toast. This will be an incentive for Senators to get rid of Trump and prevent him from running for office. Mitch is fed up,

Somebody with all the writing skill of a ten year old should not be calling anybody else a moron.
And white racist trailer trash shouldn't judge others writing skills

I already knew you were quite stupid, so I needed no additional proof.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.

The GOP has been the party of total failure. The majority of the problems in America are a result of the failed GOP.
There is nothing you can complain about at all unless Biden:

1. Starts 2 big wars that he can't win resulting in Trillions of dollars of wasted and lost tax payer money and complete Mid East turmoil.
2. Fails to properly respond to a massive disaster from an extremely large hurricane.
Presides over the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression (and he inherited a balanced budget...)
3. Turns a projected budget surplus into a huge budget deficit
4. Refers to White Supremacists as "Good People"
5. Uses government sanctioned defense aid as leverage to try and smear political opponents
6. Jill Biden says "fuck Christmas" on tape
7. Admits to Bob Woodward on tape, that he knows the impending major health crisis is extremely deadly and very contagious, THEN lies to the American people telling them "This is nothing" "It will all go away" "It's the flu"
8. Completely mismanages the biggest health crisis in US history
9. Completely mismanages the distribution of the vaccine to this crisis
10. Looses re-election and lies about voter fraud that did not happen, with all the courts in America ruling there was no evidence of fraud
11. Incites a riot at the nations Capitol building because of the fabricated lies about election fraud
12. Loses 3 million jobs

The GOP is the party of total failure, you are in position to criticize.

Not being a party man, I can criticize-at-large. The Republican Party is currently on my shit list.

That said, as I have said in the past I do not consider the current Democratic Party to be an American political party, but a foreign interloper.
Either way the majority of the problems in America are a result of failed GOP presidents Bush and Trump, and their failed policy.

Nonsense. Permitting foreign entities (or domestic media for that matter) with nefarious intent to dictate American policy is traitorous at best. The Democratic Party by far holds the bulk of the blame.
You say that, but it is just hollow words on a page. Completely meaningless, because there are no facts to support those hollow words.

All of these things I list happened in the real world, and all of them are the result of failed Republican policy. As I said until the democrats do the following you have nothing to complain about:

1. Start 2 big wars they can't win resulting in Trillions of dollars of wasted and lost tax payer money and complete Mid East turmoil.
2. Fails to properly respond to a massive disaster from an extremely large hurricane.
Presides over the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression (and he inherited a balanced budget...)
3. Turns a projected budget surplus into a huge budget deficit
4. Refers to White Supremacists as "Good People"
5. Uses government sanctioned defense aid as leverage to try and smear political opponents
6. Jill Biden says "fuck Christmas" on tape
7. Admits to Bob Woodward on tape, that he knows the impending major health crisis is extremely deadly and very contagious, THEN lies to the American people telling them "This is nothing" "It will all go away" "It's the flu"
8. Completely mismanages the biggest health crisis in US history
9. Completely mismanages the distribution of the vaccine to this crisis
10. Looses re-election and lies about voter fraud that did not happen, with all the courts in America ruling there was no evidence of fraud
11. Incites a riot at the nations Capitol building because of the fabricated lies about election fraud
12. Loses 3 million jobs

Republicans have failed and failed miserably. You are what your record says you are. The GOP record is 1000000x worse than the Dems and I have a long list of facts that supports this.

Repeating yourself does not make it come true.
I know, the facts make it true.
What I posted is irrefutable and backed by facts.
What you posted is just hollow fabricated words with no meaning and no supporting evidence.
I see you know Billy lol Seen his posts for almost 20 years He holds the record of never being right

Examples, ed.

Nonsense...According to your saint Faucci, he saved millions of lives due to his leadership....He certainly wasn't in Chinatown, telling people to come on down and party....

No, that claim was based on doing absolutely nothing to combat COVID

Trumps opposition to even slight sacrifices or basic safety precautions cost hundreds of thousands of lives

COVID could have ensured a second Trump term if he showed even cursory leadership. Instead, it destroyed his Presidency

Because you people lied about it, and continue to do so....His travel ban from China was outright mocked by you people...He went along with Democrats in the first shutdown against his better judgement, and he never ordered Covid patients into nursing homes for Christ sake, like your people did....Democrats killed scores of people that didn't have to die...

Republicans will be toast. This will be an incentive for Senators to get rid of Trump and prevent him from running for office. Mitch is fed up,

Somebody with all the writing skill of a ten year old should not be calling anybody else a moron.
And white racist trailer trash shouldn't judge others writing skills

I already knew you were quite stupid, so I needed no additional proof.
You know, it wringing skills are the best argument you can come up with, you're automatically wrong.

So, by contesting results in several states that was about his ego? Well, was it about Democrat ego's when they contested every Republican election win for the past 20 years? Or is this just some more good enough for me, but not for you type of thing?

Trump was repeatedly shown that his claims were baseless. Yet he continued to lie to his base to the point they stormed the Capitol.

While COVID destroyed Trumps chances for reelection, his rants about a stolen election destroyed his legacy.
It defines him

I don't see you providing any evidence what so ever of him directing people to attack the Capitol like you claimed....So, your claim was false.

Not much to credit Trump with.

That's your opinion, and I understand that....You are a liberal progressive, and thus have been programed to not be honest when it comes to the opposition...

In his first three years, he maintained a strong economy to compliment his clown act.

In his first three years he accomplished what no one thought possible, especially with the constant attack, and hounding that came from your side obstructing everything...You let your hatred cloud your judgement in this respect...

Once COVID hit, it became obvious he was incapable of leading our nation in a crisis.

His actions after losing the election highlight how he places his own ego above the good of the country.

Jan 6 showed how low he will sink.

Yes, putting out to his supporters what he believes happened here, so bad....Good grief....

Ok, right here and right now show me where you think Trump in his speech incited anything, given that the attack was ongoing during the damned speech....

I await your tap dancing....
Did or did not 5 involved in riot at our capital say they were there because their president asked them too?

Yes, and people in prison all say they are innocent too...You believe them?

Trumps opposition to even slight sacrifices or basic safety precautions cost hundreds of thousands of lives

COVID could have ensured a second Trump term if he showed even cursory leadership. Instead, it destroyed his Presidency

Because you people lied about it, and continue to do so....His travel ban from China was outright mocked by you people...He went along with Democrats in the first shutdown against his better judgement, and he never ordered Covid patients into nursing homes for Christ sake, like your people did....Democrats killed scores of people that didn't have to die...
The "travel ban" that didn't ban most travel?

Please show me him "going along" with any mitigation measures at all, much less a shutdown.

And sending overflow patients to nursing home was part of the federal guidelines for this situation. Maybe if we had a pandemic response team that could have been modified on the fly. Oh wait, we did have one! Until tRump disbanded it!

All your fantasies have been debunked. Will you face objective reality now?

None of that is included in their reality. Seriously. Everything is great. No mess.
I do realize that, but the republican capacity to deny objective reality continues to amaze me. And not in a good way.
Agreed.

These are the same people who blamed Obama for the economic mess he inherited.

These are not serious, honest people. Either they're playing a game, or they're just lost.

The "travel ban" that didn't ban most travel?

Please show me him "going along" with any mitigation measures at all, much less a shutdown.

And sending overflow patients to nursing home was part of the federal guidelines for this situation. Maybe if we had a pandemic response team that could have been modified on the fly. Oh wait, we did have one! Until tRump disbanded it!

All your fantasies have been debunked. Will you face objective reality now?

Show me this federal mandate, liar....

None of that is included in their reality. Seriously. Everything is great. No mess.
I do realize that, but the republican capacity to deny objective reality continues to amaze me. And not in a good way.
Agreed.

These are the same people who blamed Obama for the economic mess he inherited.

These are not serious, honest people. Either they're playing a game, or they're just lost.

Fuck you...Troll.

Jill should have known better that to bring a dog with the shits into the White House. Biden has already screwed so many things up that it will take three years to fix everything he did in three days.

Trump had limited tools in his toolbox to fight COVID
Until vaccines were widely available, the only defense was limit public interaction, maximize masks and social distancing.

Trump refused to do it and encouraged his followers to resist

Forum List

Back