It's Only Been Three Days

Fact trump had a 51 on exit per Rasmussen and Biden comes in at 48........cry all you want them is the facts

Them's the BULLSHIT. Read 'em and weep.

ft_2021.01.20_trumppoll_01.png

You'll notice also that nowhere do those two lines ever intersect. Because that intersection would be 50%.

As we've already seen.
Xiden is going to leave a path of destruction behind him like we've never seen.
Which of course will lead to a Republican wave in two years.
Assuming of course we can stop dems from cheating.
Just like Obama wore a tan suit and used Dijon mustard on his hamburger.
rud6k15df5d61.jpg

oh its already happened, the rolex watch

They bitch but they are overjoyed to be able to go back to attacking everything and not having to defend anything.

I wish you luck defending the indefensible. You will be getting a lot of practice!
I'm not like you. I don't get so emotionally invested in politicians that I just can't see when they are sucking.

So you know Biden sucks?
You probably can't understand someone who does not need or want a leader. How could you possibly grasp how I support politicians on an issue by issue basis and see the best ones as public servants? You can't. While you thirst for someone to lead you I follow my conscience.

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.
Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Seriously, how much do you need?
Economic disaster caused by Democrat Lockdowns.
4000 deaths per day caused by Democrats stuffing infected people into residential homes.
Civil unrest caused by Democrats cheering on looting and bailing out rioters.
China put in its place by Trump who made them cough up 28 billion in 2020 alone.
All lies.

You'll have to do better. Everyone is already aware those things are not true.

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.
So you admit you're a dumb ass. As well as an asshole. That's a start.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.

DAMN RIGHT. Obama at least had style and class. Biden is a vile scum, tasteless, vulgar, shallow 2-bit thug. Obama slipped you a poisoned drink while taking you to the opera; Biden beats you in the face with brass knuckles after dragging you into the ally.

The way he treated the National guard as his personal ass rag, only foreshadows his intentions for this country.

Come on man give Biden a break he's dealing with, you know, the thing and signing executive orders while muttering "I don't know what I'm signing". Wait, was that AOC just off camera writing EO's??

It's only been three days and we're still talking about President Trump. Can't wait till those illegal votes that supposedly gave Corrupt Joe 80 million get exposed by the week.

Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Seriously, how much do you need?
None of that is included in their reality.

Seriously. Everything is great. No mess.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.
They really don't.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.

I personally feel that it's kind of humorous.

His handlers wanted to show him hitting the ground running.

So they handed him all of those executive orders to read off.

And they then ordered him to stand at the Lincoln Memorial for a perfect photo-op.

Dang! They must think the American people are stupid.

Come to think of it, maybe they are right.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now.

Isn't that what you say with every new Democrat president?

Nope. I voted for Carter (big mistake) and Clinton. Twice.

This one is special, openly advocating the destruction of the Republic, armed with an all-encompassing media monopoly and millions of the uneducated, the imbecilic and the self-made impecunious with the power of the vote.

New Topics

Forum List

Back